Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
So I'm confused. Is the download link in the original post now pointing at v0.2 or is it still pointing at v0.15b?
The download link is 0.2

In addition to the game the latest patch is required. The patch currently listed in the opening post is outdated and not recommended! The latest patch (as of this moment) can be found .

Reactions: pivan4 and essay16v

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
The download link is 0.2

In addition to the game the latest patch is required. The patch currently listed in the opening post is outdated and not recommended! The latest patch (as of this moment) can be found .
Thanks.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Is there a way to keep fear from rising (passively), getting tedious after you have 12+ girls
Watch your actions. Any time you do something that makes fear rise you will see either a "fear increased" or Fear+. That will tell you what actions of yours are increasing fear. From there... avoid those actions. Things like forcing her to do things when she does not want to do them. Punishing her. Etc.

Feb 24, 2019
Watch your actions. Any time you do something that makes fear rise you will see either a "fear increased" or Fear+. That will tell you what actions of yours are increasing fear. From there... avoid those actions. Things like forcing her to do things when she does not want to do them. Punishing her. Etc.
oh not interacting with her after awhile apparently...

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I think rewards, giving up after begging/refusals and positive hypnosis are the best ways to reduce fear. Not that I understand why you'd want to reduce it. These slave lasses tend to get a swelled head without fear and start acting all uppity. :)

Reactions: Natyla Frost

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
No. What gave you that idea?

The closest such effect is being evil, which boosts fear gains and lowers love gains.

Reactions: Ingvar77

Ego Orb

Apr 20, 2018
I was thinking recently about the "free" girls and how they take around a month of in game actions that could have netted you thousands of gold elsewhere to acquire, but can't be sold. Ever. Is there any way other than asking Goldo very nicely to change this? Would it be difficult to mod into the game? It's honestly my biggest gripe, currently.

Last edited:

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I was thinking recently about the "free" girls and how they take around a month of in game actions...
I just tried, and it took a starting Trader with 3 charisma 32 AP and a flower. Of course, I knew exactly what I was doing and picked a 'pervert' gal, but still... That's a week and a half of wooing her. I could have sped things up with more tricks, too, like becoming 'good', getting a charisma weapon or waiting until Honey Moon to do heavy courting.

One of the advantages you have is that you can pick your, er, 'target'. Trying to get a naive prude with phobias into a brothel is not the best of ideas...

Is there any way other than asking Goldo very nicely to change this? Would it be difficult to mod into the game?
Modding the game. It's moderately difficult if your ambitions are bigger like mine were and you want a comprehensive system of being a dick/good guy. But you can use my mod as a template, or just play it. :devilish:

Merely disabling the "free girls can't be sold" check is trivial. Look for four instances of "dismiss" preceded by this line in BKscreens.rpy:
Code:
            if girl.free:
                       [something with "dismiss"]
Replace the first line with (indentation matters!):
Code:
            if False:

Ego Orb

Apr 20, 2018
Modding the game. It's moderately difficult if your ambitions are bigger like mine were and you want a comprehensive system of being a dick/good guy. But you can use my mod as a template, or just play it. :devilish:
Is that the Bonanza mod? I think I also remember seeing a mod called the Insane mod? I'd certainly be up for giving it a try, whichever one it is. Is it over on the HHS forums?
Merely disabling the "free girls can't be sold" check is trivial. Look for four instances of "dismiss" preceded by this line in BKscreens.rpy:
Code:
            if girl.free:
                       [something with "dismiss"]
Replace the first line with (indentation matters!):
Code:
            if False:
This seems to work, or at least it hasn't broken anything. Might take me a while to test though. Ty for the help (y)

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Is that the Bonanza mod? I think I also remember seeing a mod called the Insane mod?
Is it over on the HHS forums?
Bonanza and I are insane and over at the HHS, yes. :cool:

Fair warning: don't blame me if you need a refund for your anger management lessons after trying it. :devilish:

Feb 24, 2019
Making another girl pack and I noticed that when checking the statistics I had no Bi-sexual tags which was odd so I double checked and sure enough the File Name is replacing the Bisexual tag on applicable pictures and replacing it with Sex.. im assuming that the "Sex" tag is being added because sex is in bisexual but why is it removing it entirely? If i try using sex tags for bisexual pictures that dnt technically fall under sex would that create a problem ingame?

Edit: Trying to allow sex tag while reapplying bisexual doesnt work, ive also tried clearing and reapplying tags.. the file name does actually have bis on it but the file name isnt keeping the bis tag applied when committing changes. This is occuring for all the photos that should have the bis tag on it

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
That likely means that you are using an old version of the BK naming tool. I believe that you want the one from the first post in the thread that I will link below.

Feb 24, 2019
That likely means that you are using an old version of the BK naming tool. I believe that you want the one from the first post in the thread that I will link below.

I thought i was using the new version

Edit: thnx i guess i wasnt using the updated patch. Also srry for posting in the wrong thread.. :)

Last edited:

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
The kunoichi storyline will get an end in 0.3 version, when chapter 3 main plot will be included

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes