Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
hey everyone, can someone help me find the path for where the game saves? i want to start a new playthrough and i want a clean sheet for the game. thank you
There are 2 save folder. You need to delete both of them.
1: in the game folder
2: user/"username"/appdata/roaming/renpy/broking

Is there actually a way to limit the maximum number of visitors with a hard cap?
So far no. But you can lower the number of visitors by lowering the advertising and changing the customer population in the brothel screen.

ElCativo1988

Mar 13, 2018

So far no. But you can lower the number of visitors by lowering the advertising and changing the customer population in the brothel screen.

I don't have any advertising, in my opinion, you never need it in any way. And I set the guest number to minimum in this case, aristocrats, but they still overrun the brothel. with 300 men.. I have all the extensions, but the cleaning staff can't keep up and I can only serve 150.. But I also have to say that games on Brothel King on Normal would probably still come after them, I have no idea. I hope the option to just not let everyone in will come at some point.

But thanks for the answer anyway.

Bogman

Mar 10, 2018
thank you very much man, for two days i couldn't get the game to run again and thanks to you i found out why
apparently i had two separate folders named Bro King-"insert random numbers" and anothernamed BroKing i think that because there where 2 different files it made the game crush when i tried to open it

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
Actually, I'm generally confused about the impact of Ch 1 end choices
There are 3 main paths (gotta admit that I usually take the same path when playing, so someone correct me if I'm mistaken about something)

Good - denounce Farah and Lydie, get access to Maya as a trainer (less threat buildup), choice to spare Renza to gain access to her warehouse

Neutral - denounce Farah, get access to Lydie as a trainer (less chance of girls disobeying), access to Renza's warehouse

Evil - side with Farah, get access to Farah as a trainer (anal & fetish boost), access to guards warehouse, lose contact (& access to events) with Renza.

did you ever figure this out?
Kite answered this in the post right below that one. Chat with her, talk about getting along with other girls and ask her to squash the beef (several times if needed)

Reactions: slocal

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
So, it looks like I have a distrustful masochist... any way to increase love and fear at the same time?

Thungar

Nov 28, 2020
Speak sweet words of love, but scream it in german
laugh my ass off ... aaaah... okay, it is better now

be careful though, not to use a Saxon accent or you only grow confusion, disbelief and the immediate urge to commit suicide

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
It will incrase the max stat for all of the girls. Even new ones.
You can build it 4 times.
Once in chapter 2, chapter 4, chapter 6 and 7.

Reactions: __neronero

kokmaker

Dec 12, 2022
Sorry, this is technically a repeat post since I asked this in the henthighschool forum, not sure which thread is more active. In any case, does anyone know how to get the bedded achievement for the princess, banker, and job girl? I did the TJB special challenge and got the individual sex scene when visiting her again, but I'm not seeing it pop, so is there another event? As for the others, I'm not sure if it's not implemented yet or am I just missing the their routes somehow?

Also, as a sanity check, there aren't any h scenes for the four vendor girls yet, correct?

Reactions: __neronero
4.60 star(s) 44 Votes