Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

hrjfwf4

Jul 30, 2021
neronero i was wondering are there any good outcomes for the unknown trait? i always seem to get a negative one so i don´t even question the slavers anymore but maybe i just got really unlucky

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
neronero i was wondering are there any good outcomes for the unknown trait? i always seem to get a negative one so i don´t even question the slavers anymore but maybe i just got really unlucky
It's pretty much up to luck. I already mentioned this for Nero on the HHS forum that i get mostly negative trait's (about 80% of the times) but he said that you have 50-50% chance to get positive trait.

Toshiro06

May 2, 2021
I think the problem you might be having is how the event runs. The unknown trait event has 3 different endings. One is for the standard grabs from the pool of traits that is in the mod (a 50% chance of positive traits). Then you have the negative end which removes the chances of a positive trait getting earned. And finally the no trait end.

The trait also depends on how you find out the nickname. Some of the events will skip the whole solution to the nickname and just end with the negative trait. I ended up just modifying the TKevents file and made the undervalued_trait list filled with only positive traits because of how often I got negative traits. Especially with some of the traits being so bad.

Questioning the slavers has a 1/6 chance of triggering the negative end, 1/3 chance of a no trait end, and a 50% chance of the standard pool (a 50/50 chance).

Thaluka

Jan 3, 2018
Is there any way to turn on cheat, then turn it back off and re-enable achievements? I need to use cheat to get one of my girls unstuck from being on a quest for -180 days.

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
Is there any way to turn on cheat, then turn it back off and re-enable achievements? I need to use cheat to get one of my girls unstuck from being on a quest for -180 days.
Go into the girls screen. Click on the girl who is stuck on the quest. Press shift+o for the console and try to use this:
Code:
call take_leave(girl, 1)
She should come back the next day.

(You can find the cheat menu in BKsettings.rpy line 63. But it's dosnt have the function to call back a girl)

Thaluka

Jan 3, 2018
Go into the girls screen. Click on the girl who is stuck on the quest. Press shift+o for the console and try to use this:
Code:
call take_leave(girl, 1)
She should come back the next day.

(You can find the cheat menu in BKsettings.rpy line 63. But it's dosnt have the function to call back a girl)
Thanks, this fixed the issue!

Ag6465

Sep 7, 2022
Screenshot_2023-03-17-19-38-57-498_cyou.joiplay.renpy.jpg
written with translator)

Any solution for this when I go to day 14, this would be due to a pack of girls that I would have downloaded or I have put something wrong

hrjfwf4

Jul 30, 2021
does anyone know how to trigger willows events? i´m not sure if i´m just unlucky this run or if i locked myself out of them. (Already sold a monster to her during an event i presume thats the first part to further her story)

edit: is there a list for implemented character events etc. and what you need to do to unlock them? (for example does goldi have any interactions after the first chapter or is interacting with her not yet connected to follow up events?)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 44 Votes