Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

_HappyWolf_

Jan 14, 2019
When i have more than 20 girls game became really slow and laggy. Everyone playing like this or me doing something wrong?

Yasaki74

Aug 21, 2020
I have an M.2 storage and loading girls and reloading girls seems to take a long time to boot the game up let alone coding the girl pack

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
Well, my laptop is far from potato. So there is no fix for this problem?
I meant it for most of the laptop's. (im using one too and it's not really a potato either)
But well for the coding part you cant really do anything, becuse most of the solution was already implemented in the coding. For some people this helped.
The thing what i can recommend is changing wich render the game uses. (Just hold down the shift button when you boot up the game and it will redirect you into the renpy system). And turning down the powersave. This is a temporarly solution though.

Edit: My guess is that on laptop the game cant render the images fast enough resulting in a heavy lag.

Last edited:
Reactions: __neronero

_HappyWolf_

Jan 14, 2019
I meant it for most of the laptop's. (im using one too and it's not really a potato either)
But well for the coding part you cant really do anything, becuse most of the solution was already implemented in the coding. For some people this helped.
The thing what i can recommend is changing wich render the game uses. (Just hold down the shift button when you boot up the game and it will redirect you into the renpy system). And turning down the powersave. This is a temporarly solution though.
Thank you, i'll try that.

_HappyWolf_

Jan 14, 2019

Edit: My guess is that on laptop the game cant render the images fast enough resulting in a heavy lag.
Wich render i should chose? GL2 or ANGLE2? By default there was automatic.

ravenhea

Jul 16, 2021
Hello everyone,
I have a question regarding pack conversion. I wanted to ask if anyone knows the most efficient way to retag WM packs to BK packs, and vise versa. I would imagine it would be to change tag recognition in the BKsettings file, but am not sure how to do that. Dose anyone have any feedback regarding this issue?

I also wanted to ask a question specific to BK girl packs. How does the program respond to images within the same folder with the same file name? For example, if I had a .jpg picture named: waitress (00000), and another .jpg picture named: waitress (0) or even with an identical tag of waitress (00000), which one will the program recognize?

One final thing that I wanted to ask: I have never posted on here before originally posted this question on the trouble shooting forum, but had it removed with a message saying, "Reason: ask it in the tread." I assume that this is the correct thread in which to post my question. If not, I apologize. Thank you for your time.

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
How much content is in the game
If you played it last year. Then it's didnt changed since then. (for now) If you didnt then try it and you will know.

I have a question regarding pack conversion. I wanted to ask if anyone knows the most efficient way to retag WM packs to BK packs, and vise versa. I would imagine it would be to change tag recognition in the BKsettings file, but am not sure how to do that. Dose anyone have any feedback regarding this issue?
It's easier to retag the whole thing. You can find the picture namer

I also wanted to ask a question specific to BK girl packs. How does the program respond to images within the same folder with the same file name? For example, if I had a .jpg picture named: waitress (00000), and another .jpg picture named: waitress (0) or even with an identical tag of waitress (00000), which one will the program recognize?
The game picking the pic's randomly for the specific job. So even if you tag it like this waitress (00000) or waitress (0000) or waitress (00) it can pick either one because it's recognizing it differently. For identical naming if the format is different like waitress (00000).jpg and waitress (00000).png then the game recognizing it differently again. (But if you are using the pic namer then it's tagging would be like this waitress (00000), waitress (00001)....)

One final thing that I wanted to ask: I have never posted on here before originally posted this question on the trouble shooting forum, but had it removed with a message saying, "Reason: ask it in the tread." I assume that this is the correct thread in which to post my question. If not, I apologize. Thank you for your time.
And yes this is the correct thread. Or you can ask your questions on the forum. What you asked would be thread there.

smallestjim

Nov 13, 2021
So some advice if anyone finds this. If you're like me and spend 2 years maxing your girls in the first area, when you move and get hit with the tax you will actually be unable to continue. I was earning like 200-500 a day and was expected to cough up 13k. Idek what nonsense the tax formula did to figure that was acceptable. I ended up restarting my game. Just get to the 2nd brothel asap then do your training.

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
So some advice if anyone finds this. If you're like me and spend 2 years maxing your girls in the first area, when you move and get hit with the tax you will actually be unable to continue. I was earning like 200-500 a day and was expected to cough up 13k. Idek what nonsense the tax formula did to figure that was acceptable. I ended up restarting my game. Just get to the 2nd brothel asap then do your training.
:unsure:
Did you changed anything in the rpy files? Becuse the tax girl only shows up from chapter 2 onwards. And by that point earning 13k in a month is not impossible.

smallestjim

Nov 13, 2021
:unsure:
Did you changed anything in the rpy files? Becuse the tax girl only shows up from chapter 2 onwards. And by that point earning 13k in a month is not impossible.
I meant once you get into chapter 2 the first tax was way too big. There might have been things I could've done now I know the game a bit better like building the decorations for better customers and all that, so not impossible but as a new player it was rough

edit: I checked the save after I realized hunter moon is a thing and it explains a lot about why I was struggling

Last edited:

riddlebox1321

Dec 2, 2017
This reminds me of xela's pytfall brothel sim from back in the day. Unfortunately pytfall was never finished; however it did have a lot of potential and good qualities. I'm genuinely excited about this project. I wish the devs the best of luck and hope they can be the first to finish a successful simbrothel successor.

Reactions: Deimos96

Febui

May 6, 2022
Is there a way to force your girls to be permanently nude?
Train them for nudity. If their nudity preference is high enough, you likely get the option to say "yeah, no, just stop wearing clothes entirely actually" and they'll stop wearing clothes forever until you tell them to wear something

Teritius

Jan 5, 2021
Train them for nudity. If their nudity preference is high enough, you likely get the option to say "yeah, no, just stop wearing clothes entirely actually" and they'll stop wearing clothes forever until you tell them to wear something
Nice, thanks!

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes