Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
That reminds me, the last version of the game I downloaded was from back in January. Is there any recent update or patches that I may be missing? Or should I just wait until that 3.0 that they're working on?

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
That reminds me, the last version of the game I downloaded was from back in January. Is there any recent update or patches that I may be missing? Or should I just wait until that 3.0 that they're working on?
It'll probably be a long wait before v0.3 is stable. Have you tried playing with the Community Dialogue patch? It adds tons of dialogue lines to make every girl personality unique. Try a pokemon run and collect every personality!

Reactions: DudeBro79

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I hope the next edition has a "brothel only" version to avoid the plotlines.

Don't get me wrong; I enjoy the plot. But after the 5th replay of the game, I find myself fast forwarding through it all. (And I've done more than 5 replays, given that I was creating new girl packs and trying them out).

In order to keep the game replayable many times, I think there should be a version where you can just say "I just want to manage the brothel this time through."

Yasaki74

Aug 21, 2020
In order to keep the game replayable many times, I think there should be a version where you can just say "I just want to manage the brothel this time through."
Yeah, I feel ya. I've been playing brothel for a long time now and I just want to fast forward through the game.
The stories are good, don't get me wrong. But sometimes the gameplay alone is already good enough to enjoy

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
I hope the next edition has a "brothel only" version to avoid the plotlines.

Don't get me wrong; I enjoy the plot. But after the 5th replay of the game, I find myself fast forwarding through it all. (And I've done more than 5 replays, given that I was creating new girl packs and trying them out).

Yeah, I noticed a "No Story Mode" button at the start of a new game but it appears to be broken. The game crashes every time I try using it.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
I use it and then back out of the crash, but all the stuff still happens.
I never had issue with the Skip too X part of story granted you will have too probably still skip some scenes but woppE that nothing, I mean the countless Visual Novels have you do that and some even fail too have a skip.

I just hope the story is expanded upon, made a bit better and more understanding of choices, and have maybe a bit more effect, before anythign about not having it.

Granted a "sandbox" mode would likely take no effort and therefore any damage and would fine if that the case.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I just hope the story is expanded upon, made a bit better and more understanding of choices, and have maybe a bit more effect, before anythign about not having it.
I like the plot; I'd like more. I have no complaints about the plot.

But when I replay it, I just want the option to skip it and concentrate on running a brothel only.

carloskpo120

Apr 2, 2022
Well guys, I have a bk.ini and they called it masochist but I don't understand the term or how it works in the game, do me a favor if you know about it, help me, thank you very much

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
Well guys, I have a bk.ini and they called it masochist but I don't understand the term or how it works in the game, do me a favor if you know about it, help me, thank you very much
Masochist is somebody who likes to be on the receiving end of pain. For in game purposes, it's one of the several personality types and will affect how she speaks and how she'll react to various events, such as giving gifts, discipline, etc. As neronero puts it on the HHS forums:
Different girls have different personalities. Most of the gameplay differences between them are relatively small, but the masochist personality is special and very different from the others. Girls with the masochist personality expect you to punish them regularly and get unhappy when they're pampered.
ETA: Note that usually, the personalities in bk.ini are not set as 'always', meaning the girl may not be masochistic. Of course, if being a sadist (somebody who enjoys being on the giving side of pain) is your jam, setting the girls personalities to always masochist will give you plenty of fodder to play with.

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes