Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

carloskpo120

Apr 2, 2022
How can I optimize the game? My PC is practically high-end and it crashes. Well, it's normal if I have almost 50g in folders, but there has to be a trick.

• Angry
Reactions: DTruth
Aug 7, 2020
You can change it in BKinit_variables.rpy. Line 536 and you need to start a new game for it to take an effect.
For the bedrooms you need to search in BKsettings.rpy. You can find the max bedroom number in line 96.
Thanks found it. Maybe it is spliting hairs but the command line for the job rooms is not exactly what i wanted but in the end it doesn´t matter if i increase the capacity instead of the room count ^^

Teritius

Jan 5, 2021
In 0.3 I skipped to chapter 2 and didn't get the introduction in the wagon to modify customers. Is there a way to change that, or is it a restart?

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
in 0.3 ? how the downloads here are only 0.2
for testing and bug hunting.

also it seems with the basic girl pack you can buy the same girl multiple times man that probably will be confusing if you buy an army of all same girls :p
Without _BK.ini the game will always make clones from the girls, so the game can fill the slave market and city with girls. (And it's recommended to have atleast 1 girl pack without a _BK.ini. Otherwise you will get an error)

In 0.3 I skipped to chapter 2 and didn't get the introduction in the wagon to modify customers. Is there a way to change that, or is it a restart?
Can you send a save file?

Teritius

Jan 5, 2021
for testing and bug hunting.

Without _BK.ini the game will always make clones from the girls, so the game can fill the slave market and city with girls. (And it's recommended to have atleast 1 girl pack without a _BK.ini. Otherwise you will get an error)

Can you send a save file?
Sure

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
This is most likely a bug on your end. I cant reproduce it. (tryed in both story and non story mode. And for me it's showed up in both)

Edit: Try it if it's happens with a new game. If yes try it again by deleting the rpyc files and restarting the game.

Last edited:

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
can some 1 tell me how to fix this
when ever i tried to start the game i get the following
sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing D:\arpg\Brothel_King-0.2\Brothel_King-pc/game/girls/BK/Naruto/__MACOSX/Hyuuga Hinata/__events.rpy.
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0x80 in position 45: invalid start byte

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 781, in load_appropriate_file
data, stmts = self.load_file(dir, fn + source)
File "renpy/script.py", line 594, in load_file
stmts = renpy.parser.parse(fullfn)
File "renpy/parser.py", line 2953, in parse
lines = list_logical_lines(fn, filedata, linenumber)
File "renpy/parser.py", line 238, in list_logical_lines
data = f.read().decode("utf-8", "python_strict")
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/encodings/utf_8.py", line 16, in decode
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0x80 in position 45: invalid start byte

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

Wed Sep 6 23:42:35 2023

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
any one have diane or elizabeth from the seven deadly sin
You can search for it in the girlpack database. If someone made it then you should find it

can some 1 tell me how to fix this
when ever i tried to start the game i get the following
sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing D:\arpg\Brothel_King-0.2\Brothel_King-pc/game/girls/BK/Naruto/__MACOSX/Hyuuga Hinata/__events.rpy.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 781, in load_appropriate_file
data, stmts = self.load_file(dir, fn + source)
File "renpy/script.py", line 594, in load_file
stmts = renpy.parser.parse(fullfn)
File "renpy/parser.py", line 2953, in parse
lines = list_logical_lines(fn, filedata, linenumber)
File "renpy/parser.py", line 238, in list_logical_lines
data = f.read().decode("utf-8", "python_strict")
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/encodings/utf_8.py", line 16, in decode

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

Wed Sep 6 23:42:35 2023
Go to your Hinata girl pack, open up the _events.rpy with notepad++ and change the coding to utf8. Save and it should work just fine.

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
You can search for it in the girlpack database. If someone made it then you should find it

Go to your Hinata girl pack, open up the _events.rpy with notepad++ and change the coding to utf8. Save and it should work just fine.
did not work
i had to delete the folder instead

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
did not work
i had to delete the folder instead
Are you using windows pc? If yes then just copy the Hinata folder without the MacOS one.

Code:
Just seen it that you are using the one from Raptor.

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes