Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Dasneaky

Sep 22, 2017
like the ambient background Nosie. also can i get a link to notepad++ plz the internet is a scary place nowadays

Last edited:

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
like the ambient background Nosie. also can i get a link to notepad++ plz the internet is a scary place nowadays
You mean the extra background noise what i posted long ago in the old HHS forum? (if yes then sorry i dont have the time to remake it as of now)
Btw an official for the notepad++.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dasneaky

Teritius

Jan 5, 2021
I have a suggestion/request for something to be added. A way to make your girls work at the carpenter's wagon to speed up the build times. I finish almost every run with more that a chapters worth of unbuild furniture.

Yasaki74

Aug 21, 2020
I have a suggestion/request for something to be added. A way to make your girls work at the carpenter's wagon to speed up the build times. I finish almost every run with more that a chapters worth of unbuild furniture.

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
You can change the duration time (how much time it's take to build) for the furniture in BKitems.rpy
In the 0.2 version it's starts at line 288 but if you are using the 0.3 test version then it's starts at line 301.

Dasneaky

Sep 22, 2017
You mean the extra background noise what i posted long ago in the old HHS forum? (if yes then sorry i dont have the time to remake it as of now)
Btw an official for the notepad++.
have a like good sir

cumthos

May 26, 2018
Can i get some help please.

My game crashes immediately after the Gina Scene in the Prison during Chapter 2. There is no ignore option and rollback takes me to just before the scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: No worries, I found the autosave page and went there while having all my AP for the day

Last edited:

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
Can i get some help please.

My game crashes immediately after the Gina Scene in the Prison during Chapter 2. There is no ignore option and rollback takes me to just before the scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: No worries, I found the autosave page and went there while having all my AP for the day
The answer from Goldo:

That error message looks like garbage to me. Perhaps it's a freak Ren'Py bug because of rollback or saving/loading in the middle of the event?

Unless anyone got through that particular scene with the same problem, I'm going to chalk this up to some random bad luck for now.

Tedcudno

Sep 27, 2017
Hi all, so for some reason the game only shows me the portrait of a girl as if it was the profile, I have correctly tagged many images set to appear as profile but for some reason the game ignores them. Can anyone help me find a solution to this? much appreciate it

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
Hi all, so for some reason the game only shows me the portrait of a girl as if it was the profile, I have correctly tagged many images set to appear as profile but for some reason the game ignores them. Can anyone help me find a solution to this? much appreciate it
The game shouldnt ignore it if you tagged it correctly. Did you used the provided tagging tool? If not you can get it

kingthandra

Jun 18, 2021
Don't add all the working tags (Dancer, Masseuse, Waitress and Geisha), add just one, or none. Also don't add sexual tags. Then the image will show.

And the name of the image should be: profile (00000), profile (00001), profile (00002), etc....

Tedcudno

Sep 27, 2017
Don't add all the working tags (Dancer, Masseuse, Waitress and Geisha), add just one, or none. Also don't add sexual tags. Then the image will show.

And the name of the image should be: profile (00000), profile (00001), profile (00002), etc....
I do have some images with the profile tag and only one working tag. All my profile images are tagged to appear with one or more jobs, it goes for the 4 girl packs I've made but only one of those packs is giving me issues for some reason. I'll keep in mind not to add sexual tags in the future

Edit: so I retagged some images to only appear as profile and that seems to have fixed my issue. Don't know why the game was having trouble with just that girl though. Thanks for the help

Last edited:

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Advice wanted. Sorry if this has already been answered...

Should I have an equal number of girls at all jobs or do I want to get as many whores as possible and then only 2 or 3 of each of the other jobs to keep things running?

I've been playing that I keep at least 2 of the other jobs so that there's always at least one girl being a waitress and so on, but is that a bad idea? As the place grows, do I need to increase all jobs equally (including whore)?

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019

Should I have an equal number of girls at all jobs or do I want to get as many whores as possible and then only 2 or 3 of each of the other jobs to keep things running?

I've been playing that I keep at least 2 of the other jobs so that there's always at least one girl being a waitress and so on, but is that a bad idea? As the place grows, do I need to increase all jobs equally (including whore)?
It's pretty much up to you how you play it. Different people different playstyle.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

calob

Jun 3, 2019

You can put everyone on whoring, or you can put everyone on jobs, the game is not especially picky about how you make your money, and customers are rarely in short enough supply that you need to satisfy everyone.

That said, if you're choosing to specialize, you should go into the [customer settings] in your [brothel] to change your customer preferences to emphasize the jobs you do have. If you don't have that option, you need to get to chapter 2 and unlock furniture.

Also pay attention to your customer tiers, some will lean more towards certain jobs and sex acts than normal.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
You can put everyone on whoring, or you can put everyone on jobs, the game is not especially picky about how you make your money, and customers are rarely in short enough supply that you need to satisfy everyone.

That said, if you're choosing to specialize, you should go into the [customer settings] in your [brothel] to change your customer preferences to emphasize the jobs you do have. If you don't have that option, you need to get to chapter 2 and unlock furniture.

Also pay attention to your customer tiers, some will lean more towards certain jobs and sex acts than normal.
Yep, thanks! I've definitely taken advantage of the customer settings and furniture and so on. I just wasn't sure if I was messing up by only having a few of the other occupations.

bloo2255

Jul 22, 2018
Yes, do look around in anywere, sometime a guy come to sell you a hint were you found, but, for some reason, i think that event is repetable, and you can take many of the same girl, you can sell her in that case.
How rare is that event? I must have clicked "look around" over 45 times, but I got nothing about my kidnapped girl.

bloo2255

Jul 22, 2018
If you visit the town very often you'll get a chance to find her.
Any idea how rare that event is? I must have clicked "look around" over 45 times, but I got nothing about my kidnapped girl. Is there a certain location that increases the chances of it happening?

calob

Jun 3, 2019
Any idea how rare that event is? I must have clicked "look around" over 45 times, but I got nothing about my kidnapped girl. Is there a certain location that increases the chances of it happening?
Per bkevents.rpy, "## After a delay, the girl will return to a random location to be found by the player", so if you are searching the same location 45 times you will not find her.

Reactions: bloo2255
4.60 star(s) 44 Votes