Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

silver06

Jul 28, 2018
I haven't play this game in a while and I have the new joiplay but I been have this error?
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "game/BKendday.rpy", line 1032, in script call
File "game/BKevents.rpy", line 686, in script call
File "game/BKevents.rpy", line 698, in script call
File "game/BKstory_events.rpy", line 13286, in script
File "game/BKscreens.rpy", line 4605, in execute
File "game/BKscreens.rpy", line 4609, in execute
File "game/BKscreens.rpy", line 4610, in execute
File "game/BKscreens.rpy", line 4611, in execute
File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 540, in __eq__
TypeError: 'unicode' object is not callable
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "game/BKendday.rpy", line 1032, in script call
File "game/BKevents.rpy", line 686, in script call
File "game/BKevents.rpy", line 698, in script call
File "game/BKstory_events.rpy", line 13286, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1674, in execute
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1657, in with_statement
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2841, in do_with
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3423, in interact
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3856, in interact_core
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 582, in visit_all
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3856, in <lambda>
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 653, in update
File "game/BKscreens.rpy", line 4609, in execute
File "game/BKscreens.rpy", line 4610, in execute
File "game/BKscreens.rpy", line 4611, in execute
File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 540, in __eq__
TypeError: 'unicode' object is not callable
```

Yog-Sloth

Jan 29, 2020
If you unzip your jacket and hold it wide open, it'll make you look bigger to predators, especially bears, and that scares them off. Is that close enough?
AH, That made me laugh but I mean like in the picture, there are big variants of some pictures and wonder if the mc can be "Big"

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
AH, That made me laugh but I mean like in the picture, there are big variants of some pictures and wonder if the mc can be "Big"
The answer is no. But it will show up even in normal training too if the there is any sex act tagged to it.

Oct 22, 2017
Guys, am I blind or where is NG+/No Story Mode supposed to be? I click on Start Game -> Skip Intro -> Pretty much just create character, choose difficulty and confirm. Where's the no story mode button supposed to be? Am on 0.3t and applied all hotfixes

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
Guys, am I blind or where is NG+/No Story Mode supposed to be? I click on Start Game -> Skip Intro -> Pretty much just create character, choose difficulty and confirm. Where's the no story mode button supposed to be? Am on 0.3t and applied all hotfixes
I think you have to play story mode at least once, not sure how far you have to go until it allows you to do a no story run.

Reactions: SwallowTheMoon
Oct 22, 2017
I think you have to play story mode at least once, not sure how far you have to go until it allows you to do a no story run.
Damn, that sucks. I got through the story mode back in 0.15 (and Ch1 again in 0.2) and I really don't feel like going through it all again. Oh well, it is what it is. The game is great so I won't complain too much.

wank213

Jul 9, 2022
I had this issue when first trying 0.3. I think its from some old 0.2 save files, and I believe I fixed it deleting the brothel king file thats listed under "AppData\Roaming\RenPy".

DickKingLoL

Aug 17, 2020
some girls folder don't have _BK_ files in them, does that make them unusable aka I delete them? or am i missing something? cuz sometimes there are only pics and no other file

Febui

May 6, 2022
am i missing something?
The BK dictates their range of traits and personality with weighted likelihoods and some other stuff like if they can have just any randomly generated name, if they're only unique, if they can be slaves or just free city roaming girls.
Without that file, it's all default. Any traits, any personality, slave or free, etc. It should work, I believe,

DickKingLoL

Aug 17, 2020
The BK dictates their range of traits and personality with weighted likelihoods and some other stuff like if they can have just any randomly generated name, if they're only unique, if they can be slaves or just free city roaming girls.
Without that file, it's all default. Any traits, any personality, slave or free, etc. It should work, I believe,
thanks, and in docs I see whole bunch of girls list but do lets say girls with 0.15 or 0.1 version work in current 0.2? or only 0.2 works with it

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes