Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

sjeongjin

Jun 29, 2019
No it's not. What _neronero sent was an archive link. (Who knows how old it is)
its no longer showing up as down for me? i don't know about anyone else but i was able to log in and also post a new test message as well so it doesn't look like an archived website.

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
its no longer showing up as down for me? i don't know about anyone else but i was able to log in and also post a new test message as well so it doesn't look like an archived website.
Strange. When i write it it will give me the blocked page. But when i use the link what you sent it will go to the HHS forum page. :unsure:

Edit: Ok nvm. After pressing F5 the site loaded like normal.

Last edited:

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Is there any advantage from taking the Work and Whore perk ?
Working half-shift and whore a half shift seems realy Energy draining.

Last edited:

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
Is there any advantage from taking the Work and Whore perk ?
Working half-shift and whore a half shift seems realy Energy draining.
(I play 0.3 but it works on 0.2) if you have the perks warm welcome and work and whore it becomes amazing you hardly ever lose energy if you work half shift, and you can make it even better by adding the following perks: party girl and next, you really start to build up. (there are others you can add too but that should be enough)

Reactions: Ixiah

Aeghor

Jul 30, 2023
Hello, could someone help me, this bug appears every time I finish the day, and then Megumin appears greeting me

1709760318766.png

sjeongjin

Jun 29, 2019
Hello, could someone help me, this bug appears every time I finish the day, and then Megumin appears greeting me

View attachment 3417372
i'm pretty sure its a bug that appears if you have the megumin imagepack in your girls folder. I had the same bug but it disappears if you take the pack out of the folder and restart the game. Most likely there's a bug in the events folder but i didn't look that far into it since I was just play testing my packs in game.

Aeghor

Jul 30, 2023
i'm pretty sure its a bug that appears if you have the megumin imagepack in your girls folder. I had the same bug but it disappears if you take the pack out of the folder and restart the game. Most likely there's a bug in the events folder but i didn't look that far into it since I was just play testing my packs in game.
I ended up deleting it, it made me very conflicted, I would like to find a megumin pack to use

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 44 Votes