poiman

Apr 10, 2017
Dzeris
Thank you very much for your interest in the topic and for your answers, I will try to deal with it when I get home.
have a nice day!

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
Dev mentioned some sort of overhoul and a couple of test builds, is there a approximate release date for a stable version?

jupojupo

Jul 10, 2019
Is there any event or scene that triggers when you find families having sex? Like you enter in their house and you see them doing it

jupojupo

Jul 10, 2019
See stargazing mod
i did use it but kinda got into a dead lock and cant advance in it i might have to restart, but explain does it have that kind of content or different like the alien transform into a family memeber of said household and then fucks and shares the vision/scene?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
i did use it but kinda got into a dead lock and cant advance in it i might have to restart, but explain does it have that kind of content or different like the alien transform into a family memeber of said household and then fucks and shares the vision/scene?
She runs a club, where students watch stars with powerful telescopes. Some point their scopes the other way and watch townfolk in their beds. Club events are grindy as hell filled with RNG slot machines.

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
jupojupo Nope, since I am not related to HHS development in any capacity or form, or in the know about it beyond what any average player could be since that is what I am - just another player.

jupojupo

Jul 10, 2019
jupojupo Nope, since I am not related to HHS development in any capacity or form, or in the know about it beyond what any average player could be since that is what I am - just another player.
yeah for some reason i saw your name instead of the dev name pardon my rudeness and stupidness xd

Reactions: Tsugumi

jupojupo

Jul 10, 2019
Shilo any idea if there is going to be a change in the relationship system kinda useless in a game like this to not have a way to show multiple relationships and stuff at least havent found a way or a mod for it

pasta

Oct 6, 2017
Uhh, did the website get wiped again? Every page gives me a 404
edit: yeah the homepage says it's blocked in russian??

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
Uhh, did the website get wiped again? Every page gives me a 404
edit: yeah the homepage says it's blocked in russian??
Same here. Site blocked message. Google Translate says it could be caused by non payment or because they didn't approve of the content.

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Shilo barteke22, I'm going to assume that you know about this by now.
Yeah, but it's out of my hands. The hosting is handled by another user named Umgah. I've notified them, but no reply so far. Their status shows up on Discord occasionally (but with "Do not disturb" and streamer mode), so it's at least not like they have completely dropped off the radar but it may be possible that it may take a while for them to notice messages.

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes