Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Tsugumi did u know some interesing place how percing tits and like that whore self and that
I cannot even understand what you are asking about.

Tsugumi just to ask how to watch video libary
Same as above. What video? What library?

If English is not your native language, you may want to try and post in your native language - as long as the post also contains English translation (via Google Translate, for example), it would not break any forum rules. Maybe you will get lucky and find somebody speaking your native language, too.

Tsugumi and also secret night club
The saturday one you hear about from students? I think there is no content after you are confronted by the bouncer at the entrance. Only a random repeating event in school where you hear about the club from passing students [again], which is accompanied by stat changes for a few students. That is all.

• Haha
Reactions: ddtmm

miki22

Jun 27, 2020
and also if i let one old man to ignore student to pay her partent loan did i need to ignore or to intervier

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I think I requested it a long time ago, but if there was a way to know where NPCs are going (to follow them) would be great. If it's easier, maybe only for the NPCs that are tagged (favorite?). It sucks when you call them and ask where they are and even if they are in the next street, they'll disappear by the time you get there
That's because moving around is basically just NPCs picking randomly from a list of locations they are allowed to be in during a specific time of day and then teleporting there, regardless of how much time it takes to get there. Part of the rework will be to actually use proper pathfinding and have them move along a series of locations over time to get to their desired destinations. But this is also why I want to rework the scheduling entirely, since NPCs will then need some schedules that plan ahead, or otherwise students may be half an hour late to each class from walking there only when the bell rings.

Reactions: dot7z and Settum

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
and also if i let one old man to ignore student to pay her partent loan did i need to ignore or to intervier
That is a random event (repeats from time to time with different students), so the only difference is whether the girl gets taken advantage of by an old pervert or not.

Part of the rework will be to actually use proper pathfinding and have them move along a series of locations over time to get to their desired destinations.
The horrors of switching from pulling NPCs from a "void" and putting them into designated locations to having to actually track them (and keep record) all the time as they move around.o_O

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
My only quibble with how NPCs move now is that they're frequently gone after an event with them occurs. That and Mrs Hooter not being home before midnight. Oh and how many NPCs stay up all night

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
save files
game is about progress and not about end game. save files have all game scenario logic in them and depend on player game setup and version. There are multiple ways to play the game. Nobody will play this game for you. Play it yourself.

poiman

Apr 10, 2017
Guys i need help! i play on 1.10.6 with lexi mod (and few other minor mods) and i somehow trigger an odd event that slowly changing everyone into futas! i honestly dont know when or where i trigger it but i dont know how to stop that! anyone could help me? i dont wanna to change everyone! i doubt that was a hardman chain event, prolly something from lexi mod, but still, i need this to stop anyhow, even with console or something.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Guys i need help! i play on 1.10.6 with lexi mod (and few other minor mods) and i somehow trigger an odd event that slowly changing everyone into futas! i honestly dont know when or where i trigger it but i dont know how to stop that! anyone could help me? i dont wanna to change everyone! i doubt that was a hardman chain event, prolly something from lexi mod, but still, i need this to stop anyhow, even with console or something.
Did you invent some drug in the lab and spread it in town or school without reading what kind of drug it is.

If you are converting students, you probably know who is affected with proper school dress code policy. If you are converting town, you won't see them unless their inhibition goes to the floor or you meet them in onsen. Craft reverse drug and give it to green NPCs that you want to convert back.

Last edited:

poiman

Apr 10, 2017
Did you invent some drug in the lab and spread it in town or school without reading what kind of drug it is.

If you are converting students, you probably know who is affected with proper school dress code policy. If you are converting town, you won't see them unless their inhibition goes to the floor or you meet them in onsen. Craft reverse drug and give it to green NPCs that you want to convert back.
Indeed i "invent" a futa drug, but im almost sure that i dont spread it across town, but i can renember that i invent a penis and testicles enlargers, and im almost sure they suppose to work only on males...
but seems its woman only i and honestly dont notice that on time and when i look carefully i notice that daily "change spam"

daily.jpg

anyway - can i somehow edit that event? remove it? anything? even my latest autosave is already affected, and running across town selling drugs is a bit ... time consuming

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Indeed i "invent" a futa drug, but im almost sure that i dont spread it across town, but i can renember that i invent a penis and testicles enlargers, and im almost sure they suppose to work only on males...
but seems its woman only i and honestly dont notice that on time and when i look carefully i notice that daily "change spam"

View attachment 3333114

anyway - can i somehow edit that event? remove it? anything? even my latest autosave is already affected, and running across town selling drugs is a bit ... time consuming
If you spread male enhancement drugs, remember that they work on closet futas too and 10% of default pop is futa that you see as female. Drugs will expire in a few days and notifications will stop. If you suspect that real females are affected by those drugs, try giving those pills to known (aka fucked by principal) female. If you do not want to test, maybe I'll have discussion with Ms Coppers. But even if it works on females, game devs are likely to dismiss it as "works as intended".

Don't want to hunt futas and convince them to take something from principal, mass spread futa cure.

I suspect that there is no way to revert it and you just have to wait until drug effects expire.

Last edited:

poiman

Apr 10, 2017
If you suspect that real females are affected by those drugs
Ye im sure about that cose persons like ms. Hooter or swain (both of secreraries) are afected and also bunch of teachers.
Bloody hell i honestly dont recognise that i run into any event about futas. I know that hardman chain ends with KNOWING recipe of futa drug but i almost sure that one not *spread*
Seems like i trully have to skip some chemistry event or dont understand corretly how it works (english is not mine native)

But well... If you say it will end soon by itself, ill need to run around and spread some anti-futa candies...

Don't want to hunt futas and convince them to take something from principal, mass spread futa cure.
How i could do *mass spreading*? Or u mean more likely *face-to-face everyone*?

I trying also dig in debug but i'm too stupid to understand anything there :<

Edit: i can also attach save and mod list if that's would help with anything

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Ye im sure about that cose persons like ms. Hooter or swain (both of secreraries) are afected and also bunch of teachers.
Bloody hell i honestly dont recognise that i run into any event about futas. I know that hardman chain ends with KNOWING recipe of futa drug but i almost sure that one not *spread*
Seems like i trully have to skip some chemistry event or dont understand corretly how it works (english is not mine native)

But well... If you say it will end soon by itself, ill need to run around and spread some anti-futa candies...

How i could do *mass spreading*? Or u mean more likely *face-to-face everyone*?

I trying also dig in debug but i'm too stupid to understand anything there :<

Edit: i can also attach save and mod list if that's would help with anything
Mad Scientist event in Chem lab is repeatable and in end game you can select the drug. You can always select to research the drug instead of spreading and get extra chem skill points.

Last edited:
Reactions: poiman
3.50 star(s) 57 Votes