Sep 3, 2023
I don't have access to edit the wiki or post on the Discord, but it seems that all guides and the wiki entry for Sayoko (neighbor questline) are missing a step: Between deciding to blackmail her and meeting her at the lake, you must meet her in the computer room a few times after 18:00 with a spycam set up. There is a cooldown of ~2 days between these events. Maybe someone with edit permission for the wiki can change that?

Even if not, hopefully the next person searching "sayoko quest" or "neighbor" or "claire fuzushi corruption" (because that ties in to this quest) will find this post.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I don't have access to edit the wiki or post on the Discord, but it seems that all guides and the wiki entry for Sayoko (neighbor questline) are missing a step: Between deciding to blackmail her and meeting her at the lake, you must meet her in the computer room a few times after 18:00 with a spycam set up. There is a cooldown of ~2 days between these events. Maybe someone with edit permission for the wiki can change that?

Even if not, hopefully the next person searching "sayoko quest" or "neighbor" or "claire fuzushi corruption" (because that ties in to this quest) will find this post.
Did you help her son with homework or took him for a walk?

Are you sure that you are looking at base game event and not some mod?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Are you sure that you are looking at base game event and not some mod?
I was surprised to find out, too. "Location/School/Computer Room/NeighborComputerRoom". I never bothered backtracking to see what links to it (if anything - could be a to-do thing not even enabled in the game yet, for all I know), though; I am on vanilla 1.10.5.7, and the file is definitely there.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I was surprised to find out, too. "Location/School/Computer Room/NeighborComputerRoom". I never bothered backtracking to see what links to it (if anything - could be a to-do thing not even enabled in the game yet, for all I know), though; I am on vanilla 1.10.5.7, and the file is definitely there.
It is in the "Abruptly and simply demand obedience" path. Since game tends to punish bad cops and reward good ones, normally people don't take that path.

Last edited:

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
If you do make it more realistic, do try to reduce the time of some events or, at the very least, the travel time inside the school (possibly also around town)
Yeah, travel time reduction is planned as part of the NPC scheduling overhaul anyways. I want to make decimal places for travel times possible, so you can have locations that take less than a full minute to cross. The game time should still only have precision up to the minute mark, but the decimal places should still accumulate and cause events to be checked when passing time.

Reactions: Settum

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Yeah, travel time reduction is planned as part of the NPC scheduling overhaul anyways. I want to make decimal places for travel times possible, so you can have locations that take less than a full minute to cross. The game time should still only have precision up to the minute mark, but the decimal places should still accumulate and cause events to be checked when passing time.
I think I requested it a long time ago, but if there was a way to know where NPCs are going (to follow them) would be great. If it's easier, maybe only for the NPCs that are tagged (favorite?). It sucks when you call them and ask where they are and even if they are in the next street, they'll disappear by the time you get there

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
did anyone ever make a mod for the slavery part after you raped the kidnapped girl and got asked to join in the trafficking operation? Always felt kinda disappointed that it just ended there after you delivered one girl

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
That was a part of the Lexville mod. You can send the kidnapped and trained girl on the streets as a whore, and continue with the training of a new girl.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Base game has 19 subjects and 10 teachers. 10 classes with 20 training slots. Specialized classrooms can teach only one or two different subjects. You can teach every subject and even have free time in library or cafeteria (not in computer lab) once per week.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tbh half of those subjects can be thrown out of the water without hampering the stats for students.
i also just made my teachers do ALL subjects xD. over time they become professionals in all of em. makes fishing for certain events a bit trickier though. but managing classes is much easier, cause every teacher is more or less responsible for one class.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
for Shilo

1707015007984.png

seems like the pd system spits out some errors when checking the mods for compatibility :unsure:

modlist:

1707015056151.png

apart from looks variety (which shouldnt matter at all), everything is on the latest version for the game.

Vendovah

Nov 14, 2022
can someone explain me this more vote for favor i have then disslike
It says it was vetoed by "Karin Hardman".
"Veto" isn't "vote" spelled wrong, it's a high ranking executives ability to overrule the result of official processes (example: votes) to prevent their results from passing to become policy/law.
So in other words, "Karin" has the authority to overrule the vote, and for some reason she did, so it couldn't pass.

Vendovah

Nov 14, 2022
i mean man how to get it work sexy clothes to be avaible
Vendovah
Idk, as I haven't played that much of the game yet. You probably have to somehow convince the person who vetoed it to not do that next time, probably through charisma checks or something. Your original reply only said you were confused about why it didn't pass when the majority voted in favor, and I answered that the best I could.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
miki22 Says right there "on the can" why the proposal failed to pass: there was at least one veto.

Amount of "Yes" votes only counts against "No" votes; veto overrides the votes completely and is an auto-fail. In other words, you need to have zero vetoes AND more "Yes" than "No".

Simplified:

Yes = +1
No = -1
Abstain = 0
Veto = -∞

And you need a positive score for proposals to be passed. So you need to improve relations with Karin - via flirt or quests or whatever - until she is more receptive to the idea (Corruption/Inhibition), and given the amount of supporters you already have, even "upgrading" her to an Against vote would get you a pass.

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes