Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I haven't tried 3.0 yet, but I am hoping to see the following:

1. A "brothel management only" version so we can avoid the plots when playing the game a number of times

2. Adjustments so the girls don't say or do things before they should ... for instance, sometimes when I am just starting out and the girl is just a waitress and I haven't trained her yet, I ask how she is doing and she says something like "I'm doing great, I have sex with men all day long!" Well, no, you don't. Not yet. Or I ask her to train with being naked and she protests and then some patron asks her for anal and she says yes to him. That sort of thing.

I am not a programmer so this may be more complicated than it's worth...

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017

1. A "brothel management only" version so we can avoid the plots when playing the game a number of times

2. Adjustments so the girls don't say or do things before they should ... for instance, sometimes when I am just starting out and the girl is just a waitress and I haven't trained her yet, I ask how she is doing and she says something like "I'm doing great, I have sex with men all day long!" Well, no, you don't. Not yet. Or I ask her to train with being naked and she protests and then some patron asks her for anal and she says yes to him. That sort of thing.

Your first point is in 3.0, so you might want to try it. Certainly makes this game actually replayable. As for 2 that's probably a bit more difficult to change, although her protesting but sleeping with customers might mean she just hates you. I wish I could skip a lot of their dialogue to begin with, I find myself just skipping through all of that text.

Yasaki74

Aug 21, 2020

3.0? my guy living in the future!

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
More like she have a negative fixation in that act thats why she refusing it.
I was just guessing that it would be her having high libido and a willingness to do the act to randomly accept a customers request, while also having low mood and low obedience. I find obedience to be a really easy stat to raise so I haven’t encountered something like this.

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
One of my girl's fear won't go down no matter what I do. It reaches zero and then goes back up with nice actions. Cruel actions make it go down, but also lowers love. Her traits are Loyal, Sexy, and Lazy. Playing the last stable build of 0.2.

bilboshaggins8998

Jun 12, 2020
Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 473, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/BKclasses.rpy', 1706875717, 13199) is defined twice, at game/BKclasses.rpy:7 and game/BKclasses.rpy:6634.

anyone know what heppened? I try to run the game and then i get this pop up in sublime text

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 473, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/BKclasses.rpy', 1706875717, 13199) is defined twice, at game/BKclasses.rpy:7 and game/BKclasses.rpy:6634.

anyone know what heppened? I try to run the game and then i get this pop up in sublime text
Provide a version number too. But most likely you didnt apply the patch correctly.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
This more about Megalinks then game but any ways

For the Girlpack (megalinks) ones labeled /fm/ (instead of file or folder) just take me to a login and nothing else am I missing something or ? (even made account just in case that was a required thing)

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
Congressman Weiner most of the pack's are made by you. Either the links are dead or it was removed from mega.

This more about Megalinks then game but any ways

For the Girlpack (megalinks) ones labeled /fm/ (instead of file or folder) just take me to a login and nothing else am I missing something or ? (even made account just in case that was a required thing)

Reactions: Alfre4u

Febui

May 6, 2022
Either the links are dead or it was removed from mega.
The issue was with him using the wrong link (/fm/ thing). It was never dead or removed, just his misunderstanding of how mega links work and putting the wrong ones in. He learned of this error here:
OK I think I got it. Please go back and let me know if the links work!
So the broken links are a problem he learned about, but the spreadsheet still has the old ones

Reactions: Alfre4u

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Congressman Weiner most of the pack's are made by you. Either the links are dead or it was removed from mega.
The problem is that I was using the wrong link, but I don't know how to edit on that spreadsheet. If there is a way to do that, please let me know (also because I have added a lot more pictures to individual girls and need to change the numbers)

You can access all of my girls here:

sexigesimal

Jan 22, 2024
I am using 0.3 and got stuck in Chapter 3. I fixed this by using the cheats menu and just skipping to the next chapter.

Last edited:

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
to be fair it seems roughly 1/3 of the ones using /fm/ were not his possibly, like someone named Hellouda also made same mistake apparently and someone else and then some unknowns.
The issue was with him using the wrong link (/fm/ thing). It was never dead or removed, just his misunderstanding of how mega links work and putting the wrong ones in. He learned of this error here:
So the broken links are a problem he learned about, but the spreadsheet still has the old ones
That is what I figured it was, but was not sure, since I read some were claiming different changes mega had done that could cause links to change etc... Thanks for letting it known.

Last edited:

Vynx

Oct 21, 2016
What does unrecognized mean in packstate ?
I'm not a native english speaker so I struggle to understand correctly the meaning of the word.

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes