Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
!Cheat mod here! updated cheat mod post
below is my small mod of existing mod King's Way 2.0 (created by MonkOne, edited by Kite80)
re added shops refresh buttons
free girls reset
added girl name in girl edit window to the top, and moved free girl location there too (so you wouldn't forget)
adjusted girl trait list (so it would stay consistent)
re added brothel max rooms capacity editing
added Gold, max mana, actions, strength editing.
re added
girl edit -> fixations
re added infinite MC actions
fixed shop flowers availability
- yes, there was a problem caused by this mod, that removed default 2 flowers on every shop refresh.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also there's a screens.rpy edited line, to make girls portraits stay big when there's many girls. (not included in mod. it's for v.0.2)

I'm not a programmer, but I have decent copypaste skills.
and: of course this is liable to be put in the first post. (why would anyone ever object?)

Last edited:

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
!Cheat mod here!
below is my small mod of existing mod King's Way 2.0 (created by MonkOne, edited by Kite80)
re added shop refresh buttons
free girls reset
added girl name in girl edit window to the top, and moved free girl location there too (so you wouldn't forget)
adjusted girl trait list (so it would stay consistent)
re added brothel max room editing
added Gold, max mana, actions, strength editing.

also there's a screens.rpy edited line, to make girls portraits stay big when there's many girls. (not included in mod)
I'm not a programmer, but I have decent copypaste skills.
and: of course this is liable to be put in the first post. (why would anyone ever object?)
Does this work on the 0.3 ?

Keikita

Sep 18, 2020
How do you enable use of the F5/F9 quickload and quicksave shortcuts? I remember using them when I played the game a while back, but now they're the only shortcuts not working and I can't figure out why.

Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
ok, guys, now listen to this: BK author has a problem with renpy - it doesn't reload and crashes without error log.
it's so hilarious that I just can't! it's damn divine retribution for disabling 'back' button and constantly hiding quick menu, I tell you!
and, NO, I'm serious about 'disabling' - he didn't just commented out 'back' button from quick menu, NO! he constantly puts
$ renpy.block_rollback()
in the code! like more than 500 times in 0.2 version!

Yasaki74

Aug 21, 2020
ok, guys, now listen to this: BK author has a problem with renpy - it doesn't reload and crashes without error log.
it's so hilarious that I just can't! it's damn divine retribution for disabling 'back' button and constantly hiding quick menu, I tell you!
and, NO, I'm serious about 'disabling' - he didn't just commented out 'back' button from quick menu, NO! he constantly puts
$ renpy.block_rollback()
I concur, I did read through his code and boy there's a lot of $ renpy.block_rollback() lmao

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
$ renpy.block_rollback()
Well it does stop cheating i suppose .....

• Haha
Reactions: Leks Darkmind

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
$ renpy.block_rollback()
Would it be possible to just go into the code, find and replace all the instances and delete them?

xelayna

Jul 19, 2017
Question: at the end of act one you have to pick who's side your on. who is the best side to pick ?
This helped me understand who I can aim for down the road and plan accordingly
Nero says their are 3 main Paths Here (I found useful) and I wanted Renza the most so Kite80's Spoiler post Here helped a ton!

Reactions: rockfrog

Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
where is 0.3 at even, I see only 0.2
google it. henthighschool net / brothel-king
but it's not compatible with most girls (yet?) - ~half of the pics are just black spaces. unless you just have to play it with normal resolution, there's no real reason to play it (yet).

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
i got hold of 0.3t (0.3 + patch) ages ago. I am sorry i forgot where i got it from it was before their webpage was shut down. i lost the files so i am looking for the down load files myself but i still got the game which i play. All my girl packs work on it and seems more stable apart form the rollback button. I would wait thou until it comes out fully. As form what i seen a lot going to be changed so it will be way out of date anyway when the real 0.3 comes out. When / if i find where to down load it i will post. Sorry again

xelayna

Jul 19, 2017
is there a list of all girls lists, or do we download one by one
It's in _neronero's signature. Here is the doc, not sure how updated it is though
The pack makers post them in the site. Site has been back up for a few days now, I check it daily xD

where is 0.3 at even, I see only 0.2

xelayna

Jul 19, 2017
google it. henthighschool net / brothel-king
but it's not compatible with most girls (yet?) - ~half of the pics are just black spaces. unless you just have to play it with normal resolution, there's no real reason to play it (yet).
I haven't ran into any issues with black spaces with these 27 current packs I'm using o:
Running Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707 BK 0.3t V230923
Not sure if I am behind or current though.. Been a while since I played, too busy procrastinating getting this pack tagged xD

DickKingLoL

Aug 17, 2020
It's in _neronero's signature. Here is the doc, not sure how updated it is though
The pack makers post them in the site. Site has been back up for a few days now, I check it daily xD

thanks07, can u plz share any good collection if you come by or know too plz, this website is confusing

Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
I haven't ran into any issues with black spaces with these 27 current packs I'm using o:
Running Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707 BK 0.3t V230923
Not sure if I am behind or current though.. Been a while since I played, too busy procrastinating getting this pack tagged xD
I thought sharing links was frowned upon? oh well.
got 0.3 last week. (with patch). dragged everything there. several girlpacks, that was working fine in 0.2 shown several black squares. I blame 0.3. and programmers (of course). but, as always, there's no proof.

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
i think i found a bug: (0.3t) i got to 3rd act and got to the point ti says need 7500 gold (which i got) and to talk to the girl about ninja's which i done it said place holder story not done yet. But it wont move over to the next act. It still says i need to talk to the girl about the ninja's. I got all 3 clues for all 3 ninja's and even got all the runes but as i said wont move over to the next act. (it does move over on 0.2). Still a very good game. (all girl packs work great for me)

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes