Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
I don't have freezing problems, all goes well although my pc is not that powrful, just a dual core with a graphic device with 512 MB ram, probably your machine is far better than mine; maybe you could try and check if some other app is working while you play BK

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
My Hinata Mod has been modified again, you can download the latest version in the previous post at page 4; the whole Hianat image folder is on my mega cloud, but you can use your own too if you like

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
My Hinata Mod has been modified again, you can download the latest version in the previous post at page 4; the whole Hianat image folder is on my mega cloud, but you can use your own too if you like
Aiming to get a couple mega mod packs made so they are posted in the op?

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
After 0.13 game version release I'm reworking all my girl packs in order to exploit the new tag system; this will require some time of course, especially because I'm focusing on hinata mod (which seems to work well now, but still misses the personalized city encounter and night dialogues).

Reactions: KapitanDupa

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Small update:

-) reworked tags for Hinata

-) new entry: Kasumi (DoA)

Reactions: sazaki90

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Sorry for the lack of updates this week, had so little time to work on girls packs; for now enjoy latest release for Ami Mizuno aka Sailor Mercury:

Next ones will be magician girl and Sakuya Izayoi (plus a 3rd one if I manage to do it). Keep in mind thay i'm not just retagging all the images, but also deleting some of them not good enough and looking for new (and good) ones; thanks to people on pinterest for all the pictures i found there so far ;-) best quality

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Here's the links for new updates: Magician Girl and Sakuya Izayoi. Enjoy!

Also I wish to start a little survey: which girls would you like to see enslaved in your own brothel?
First let's gather candidates, everyone feel free to indicate up to 3 preferences, then after a few days we can start the voting. The 3 most voted girls will be added to this collection, you can also help to find images if you wish!
If you like this game, don't miss this chance ;-)

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
Also I wish to start a little survey: which girls would you like to see enslaved in your own brothel?
First let's gather candidates, everyone feel free to indicate up to 3 preferences, then after a few days we can start the voting. The 3 most voted girls will be added to this collection, you can also help to find images if you wish!
If you like this game, don't miss this chance ;-)
haven't gone through your list so I don't know what you have, but this may be an odd suggestion
Sayla Mass from Mobile Suit Gundam, the only reason I can think of is that's the character that started Modern Hentai as we know it, actually the entire industry wouldn't exist if it wasn't for her shower scene in MSG movie being so popular, tho her bath scene was equally popular (simpler times.) (also I find it funny idiots make these sexiest of all time's lists and leave her out, sorry but starts the hentai industry should be a reason to add her by default to one of those lists.)

Kei and Yuri from dirty pair, tho their Dirty Pair Flash versions are cleaner, again two characters that fundamentally helped shape the genre.

and then take your pick from the girls in Bubblegum Crisis as the franchise has influenced all futuristic Sci Fi since it's Debut.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Now that you mention it i've seen that character from old anime and mangas are lacking in almost every hentai game with girl packs like BK; one of the most popular ones is slavemaker (which Goldo took inspiration from for its own creation, BK) and many others similar. Perhaps such characters are not so well known among young '90 devs, who knows? I'm from the 80's and honestly know a little about first Gundam series, so I'm just aware of Sayla's existence but didn't get the inspiration for her pack yet, probably because i'm afraid there are pictures with a too '70s graphics which is not that good compared to modern heroines (but i'm ready to disprove myself on this).
With no noubts my preferences have been giuded so far from my experience in anime and games, so you will find Sailor Mercury, Asuka and Rei of Evangelion, Magician Girl, Sakuya etc. because I encountered all those characters in their repsective anime or other H games/comics, and with them someting turned on, like becoming fond of a real girl; they enlightened my fantasy, so they took a specila place in my tastes and that's why now they all have a pack in my BK collection.

In conclusion, Sayla will be in the poll for her merits ;-) and now I wanna know more about the other chars that you mentioned (we never stop learning...)

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
Now that you mention it i've seen that character from old anime and mangas are lacking in almost every hentai game with girl packs like BK; one of the most popular ones is slavemaker (which Goldo took inspiration from for its own creation, BK) and many others similar. Perhaps such characters are not so well known among young '90 devs, who knows? I'm from the 80's and honestly know a little about first Gundam series, so I'm just aware of Sayla's existence but didn't get the inspiration for her pack yet, probably because i'm afraid there are pictures with a too '70s graphics which is not that good compared to modern heroines (but i'm ready to disprove myself on this).

In conclusion, Sayla will be in the poll for her merits ;-) and now I wanna know more about the other chars that you mentioned (we never stop learning...)
every five to ten years there's a newish movie or ova based off the original MSG so Sayla hentai has been present since the early 80's, so you'd be surprised how few dated images you'll find, that and it's tough to find hentai images even from the early 90's (should know use to have a collection, lost it, was never able to recover the images cause better stuff kept coming out so they stopped getting shared.)

Kei and Yuri from dirty pair, there's no real way to explain them it's just something you have to watch for yourself. they'll probably be harder to find images for then Sayla, mostly because there's two variants Dirty Pair & Dirty Pair Flash, tho definitely a franchise that warrants more recognition then it has. (interest really died out on them sadly even tho they check most of the boxes for popularity.)

as far bubble gum crisis goes chances of you successfully pulling off anything with even one of the girls from it is slim even tho if you'd watch the series, you'd think otherwise.

the only I thought of these three is because they've all impacted either mainstream culture or our Niche side of things at one point, I'll probably think of something to replace bubblegum crisis cause really it's an impossible task.

lets see what could I think of that had a fundamental effect your choice, any of the girls from Ranma 1/2 or Lum-Chan from Urusei Yatsura, since both had major impacts on animation and hentai & are much easier to work with.

(yeah serious Game, Comic, and anime enjoyer here :/ most of what I watch now is older then me.)

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Urusei Lum-chan and Ranma 1/2 have good characters (I definitely love that striped bikini and boots :heartcoveredeyes: ); also Ranma 1/2 has a lot of female girls who deserve a place in any harem (Shampoo and Akane are my best choices). Honestly I haven't got them yet in my collection because I wish to gather very good pictures from scrap, you can see that for every girl there are at least more than a hundred pictures, a long search...

Surprise is I got an episode of dirty pair on tv last week and when i went to look for some images after having read your post I immediately recognized them: thumbs up for them!

Finally I took a look at some images of the four girls of bubblegum crisis, nice plot and art, maybe i'll look for the full episodes when I have time.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Could someone update the OP (and changelog) with the latest version? Downloaded it from there only to later discover that 0.13 is out and link is buried on page 4.

Fun game though, and thanks for all the extra content, Kite! Are there any other places to download custom girls? I'd like to get as many as possible... and any girl packs from western series or games available?

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
like that stella cox pack.

having problem atm finding that thief guild... found it but after moving to town with the brotel getting errors crashing the game. is this part still implemeented?

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Version 0.13 is out since a short time, so there may be new bugs, I suggest you to report it to the dev in his forum (see link above in post #94)

For the rest I'm afraid I have to delay all the stuff I wanted to do, as you can figure out I can't work on hentai images on my pc while my 2 years old son is around... so for now I'l keep updating my girl packs as fast as I can, then will add some more girls (especially Belldandy, Urd and Kirino, I really like them!). Hinata storyline will be completed after all this work, sorry if it will require all much time but I prefer to do something well done and not a hurried stuff.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Rei Ayanami updated:

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Asuka Langley updated:

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
New entry: Kirino Kousaka -

Btw i couldn't find any images of her being fucked by animals (except one with a horse) or monsters, if anyone can give me a hint on where to find such images please let me know, I tried dozen sites but my research has been useless...

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
New entry: Kirino Kousaka -

Btw i couldn't find any images of her being fucked by animals (except one with a horse) or monsters, if anyone can give me a hint on where to find such images please let me know, I tried dozen sites but my research has been useless...
probably going to have to commission it, taboos are not often stacked.

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes