Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
I do not think there are any Uncensored pictures availible.. the DEV that created this game never showed any unpixelated pictures

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Just tried this game today, it's pretty good and it reminds me of Jack O Nine Tails (anyone ever played that?). Also thanks @Kite80 for those extra girls, I just installed those as well.

Are there a couple you recommend as you said they have extra custom storylines?

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Some images may be censored, consider that most of the girl packs are made by downloading tons of pictures, then they are all tagged or discarded (depending on tastes of whoever is doing the girl pack), so maybe you can still find some censored pictures but I assure you there are also a lot of explicit ones.

For those who still look for a download link of the game, please check first page, our moderators have update the thread so now you can find 0.13 download link there (thank you staff!)

Last but not least, here a new version of my Hinata mod, with a bugfix for daily visit check and extended storyline: now when you interact with the original Hinata you have the chance to start a new, original and unique storyline which triggers only for her! Just download the archieve below and extract into your Hinata folder.

NOTE: since the stroyline is assigned by girl.class code when the girl istance is created in the game, if you try a loaded game where you already have her, you may not be able to get her unique storyline but a random one instead. If so, you need to start a new game or 'delete' Hinata from your save (use console commands) and then look again for her among free girls (help menu can refresh free girls, it may help you).

Working on Hinata mod allowed me to find a fix also for Boa Hancock visit check bug, I'll release a fixed version very soon; also my cheat mod will get a good check and fix, so don't miss next stuff I'll publish here ;-)

Reactions: Storm4n

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
See post #106

Also if you like you can check my personal girl pack collection, I've personalized many of them by searching for high quality pictures. Here's the mega folder link:

I'm particularly proud of Hinata Hyuga pack, it contains a custom made set of night interactions and girl's personalized storyline!
Can I add this mid-game without risking breaking anything? I've downloaded some of those girls from other sources but yours sounds like an upgraded version.

at433

Oct 20, 2017
i cant progress any further from very first brothel, i gave it all upgrades and trained girls and visited city a bunch of times, it says smth like i need to make 1000 gold to advance, well my earnings been random from day to day sometime win sometime lose, how does the game count this gain of 1000 gold.. how exactly do i trigger progress to next level license/brothel? is there a walkthru?

Dec 12, 2017
i cant progress any further from very first brothel, i gave it all upgrades and trained girls and visited city a bunch of times, it says smth like i need to make 1000 gold to advance, well my earnings been random from day to day sometime win sometime lose, how does the game count this gain of 1000 gold.. how exactly do i trigger progress to next level license/brothel? is there a walkthru?
No you only need 1k gold total. Then you have to go look around the watchertower and get an event with the lieutenant. Then you get robbed and the old guy tells u to go find the thieves guild. Then you go look around the slums for a dude that tells u to look for a guild person in the spice market. Then you go to the spice market to look around and get the event for a hooded person. Then you look for her in the sewers. Then I think you unlock the location to go the guild. Do the guild event and then go back to the watchertower. hope this helps.

Reactions: Storm4n

Zatasn

Nov 25, 2017
i have a problem so i download the game everything ok but when i copy the basic girl pack Boa Hancock has an issue it says it has some scripts repeated, when i delete Boa Hancock the game runs just fine but fuck i dont want to play with minus a girl could someone send me functional link of Boa Hancock files plz

at433

Oct 20, 2017
No you only need 1k gold total. Then you have to go look around the watchertower and get an event with the lieutenant. Then you get robbed and the old guy tells u to go find the thieves guild. Then you go look around the slums for a dude that tells u to look for a guild person in the spice market. Then you go to the spice market to look around and get the event for a hooded person. Then you look for her in the sewers. Then I think you unlock the location to go the guild. Do the guild event and then go back to the watchertower. hope this helps.
thanks man i'll try, gold is not an issue i gave myself a lot like 20000 by console.

so further progress is just all about visiting all those places and getting the events.. okey.
i just thought its my handling the brothel business poorly that was causing the problem so i was wrong.. thanks

at433

Oct 20, 2017
if i can buy various girl clothes and accessory items from shop, is it possible to be a girl-pimp instead of guy-pimp?

but in my character menu i only see a few guy-pimp options..

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Is there a sane and normal way to make girls train constitution? I've started a new game no cheats with a wizard PC, I've only succeeded ONE time in making a girl train her constituion and I've got 3 of 'em.

The rest whine about reading a book or just implore for a rest and F up the whole train session... srsly tho wtf, at least anyone knows where is the script so I can take a look at it and modify this chance to screw up?

Cheers!

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
My first time playing one of these trainer games. Love it. Lot of stuff I dont understand but it's a really good game.
1- anyone know how to fix the farm?
2- can we hire the girls around the city or those are just there to showcase the girl?

thanks

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
My first time playing one of these trainer games. Love it. Lot of stuff I dont understand but it's a really good game.
1- anyone know how to fix the farm?
2- can we hire the girls around the city or those are just there to showcase the girl?

thanks
Yes the farm is part of a quest I remember doing a few versions ago but can't remember right now, something with going to the outskirts and then take the witch girl or something, it servers as a training facility/torture facility after that.

And yes the girls out there are for the MC to conquer with dialogue increasing love (you MUST at some point answer one of her personal questions correctly or they'll hate you, like a dating sim) then they'll get in trouble and you'll be able to ask them to come work for you.

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
Yes the farm is part of a quest I remember doing a few versions ago but can't remember right now, something with going to the outskirts and then take the witch girl or something, it servers as a training facility/torture facility after that.

And yes the girls out there are for the MC to conquer with dialogue increasing love (you MUST at some point answer one of her personal questions correctly or they'll hate you, like a dating sim) then they'll get in trouble and you'll be able to ask them to come work for you.
Thanks

Bard

May 1, 2017
Guys i downloaded 0,13 game, created girls folder in game folder - copy all girls folders with pics inside from basic girl pack 0.13 - but when i start "brothel_king.exe" from main directory i get the error "Could not execute. ... Brothel_king-pc\lib\windows-i686\brothel_king.exe. Is it missing?" ... but this file is there. Any sugestion?

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Can I add this mid-game without risking breaking anything? I've downloaded some of those girls from other sources but yours sounds like an upgraded version.
Hinata mod is a game extention, Goldo (game dev) has created a model which allow anyone to make personalized girl packs; this model doesn't change anything, it's a simple addon, so no risk to break anything. Furthermore, I'm working on Hinata mod for a month or so, changing things, fixing errors and trimming useless stuff, and still checking it for any bugs I didn't notice before ;-)

@Bard probably your copy wasn't downloaded correctly and you need to get a working file, I put mine here so you can download it and replace the one on your pc

i have a problem so i download the game everything ok but when i copy the basic girl pack Boa Hancock has an issue it says it has some scripts repeated
take a look at your /game folder, perhaps you have a boa hancock folder there and another one in /game/girls, so when renpy compiles the files it finds 2 copies of the same file and give you an error. Solution: delete de boa hancock folder in /game and keep the one in /game/girls

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Just re-did it, find Gizel at the junkyard, tell her you can be useful, go to the farm, tell her you can help, you can't defeat the spirit, ask Gizel to do it, enjoy the hillarious scene aaaand the farm is yours... more or less.

nuklear

Jun 4, 2017
okay keep running into this...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/BKmain.rpy", line 1127, in script call
    call slave_interact(girl) from _call_slave_interact
  File "game/BKinteractions.rpy", line 464, in script call
    call expression custom_label pass (girl=girl) from _call_expression_2
  File "game/girls/Boa_Hancock/_events.rpy", line 308, in script
    if girl.get_stat["libido"] < 100:
  File "game/girls/Boa_Hancock/_events.rpy", line 308, in <module>
TypeError: 'instancemethod' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/BKmain.rpy", line 1127, in script call
    call slave_interact(girl) from _call_slave_interact
  File "game/BKinteractions.rpy", line 464, in script call
    call expression custom_label pass (girl=girl) from _call_expression_2
  File "game/girls/Boa_Hancock/_events.rpy", line 308, in script
  File "C:\Users\nuklear\Downloads\Brothel_King-0.13\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1681, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\nuklear\Downloads\Brothel_King-0.13\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1794, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\nuklear\Downloads\Brothel_King-0.13\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1788, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/girls/Boa_Hancock/_events.rpy", line 308, in <module>
TypeError: 'instancemethod' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Brothel King 0.13

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
I guess the boa hancock _events.rpy need a little fix, in your case it seems an error of label/function call in line 308, gonna take a look asap.

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes