Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Found the bug: the call girl.get_stat needs a parameter between ( ) not between [ ]

I also made another fix for the already visited check, here's the file you need (just replace what you have with this one)

Reactions: Drafox

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Just download the file I've posted right above, unzip and use it to replace what you have

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Cheat mod update: version 2.2

If you wish to see more functions and/or cheats in my mod please leave a feedback, I'll be glad to take any suggest

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Finally got this downloaded.
The images are not what I'd call uncensored, so maybe an update of the OP would be in order?
Get a different girl pack then. The girl packs i use dont have any censored pics.

Nexmanus

Feb 13, 2018
Been playing this game for the past few days and am realy liking it.
And now for the but of the post ( don't get me wrong what is in the game already is nice and entertaining, love the random encounters ).

But am wondering why there is no MC room or harem option so we can buy more slaves and train them without using them in the main bordello, or even keep them for personal use ?
right now when you get to 4 your stuck as you can only have 4 rooms and only 4 cover jobs. This limits the options as you cant have the 4 cover jobs and use any for "whoring" (would be nice to have the option to have a 2x the rooms so we can have 4 cover and 4 "whoring") its always a "or" this limits the money you get. This would also give you the option to train 2 characters per job so you could always have 1 character in the main cover job to prevent nobody working a job.

Also the leveling of the MC is realy slow, right now i'm getting encounters that kick my ass as i don't have the skills to win them and with the items to boost skills being random (and costing a lot of money) it can take some time to get what you need to get enough skill level to win. Do love the different ways the classes interact with the encounters.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Great game, I tried it yesterday, the artwork is not original but the writing and the flow of the story are very well done..
I have a question though, I reached the ending of chapter One, and I got a message from Sill that this is it for the current version's official story content, is it true? And overall there are 6 chapters, so we still have 5 more to go?

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
A lot of questions, let me try to answer them all. Btw I'm not game dev (in case someone thought that), just a player who decided to support it in this forum.

Q: how do i install the game?
A:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Q: where do I put girl packs?
A:

Q: some girls have special mods, what are they and how to install them?
A:

Q: Is there a walkthrough?
A:

Last edited:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
If any of you are thinking of doing a girl pack there is a tool that greatly simplifies the naming/labelling of the files in your pack.

There is also a Harem Mod

FEATURES :

Episode 1 -
More than 5 girls and some new NPCs.
New places and items exclusive to Harem so it won't effect the main story.
Now with abit of background stories and some twists.
Special events and actions needed to unlock additional ero scenes.
Ero scene will consume action points / rechargeable using special potions.
Affection level and mood meter

Reactions: moszter and Drafox

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Thanks a lot for sharing your personal collection, mine expanded a bit now due to your generous act..I have downloaded other girls from this thread (main post) here is my list:
P.S: I just removed Charlotte after noticing that she has a duplicate.

Thank you for the info, I wonder if my saves will be affected by this mod in the future, so I'm a bit skeptical about using it for now. (Meaning; will they work with Chapter II for example?)

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Girl mods are addons, it means they don't affect main story. Ren'py structure allows to build separate features which can be and stay independent from the rest (and vice versa). Unless game dev doesn't change main variables (it would be a foolish thing, he should then rewrite the entire game!), mods are 99% compatible with further game versions. I say 99% because there's always a 1% possibility to find unpredictable and weird bugs...

Btw if you wish to share some girl packs I suggest you mega.nz as host, I found it good for the job, just a bit slow in uploading but not too much. This invite is for everyone of course ;-)

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Interesting mix of Whore Master and Slave Maker. A bit heavy on the grind, however. And playing as a warrior I can't see the little naked slave girl being able to overpower me and escape. Might want to tone down on her chances... they should be slim to none.

Reactions: JHorcoc6 and Drafox

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Getting renpy errors everytime I goto next day someone know whats up?

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
The new version (v0.13) no longer supports this mod, only 0.11 does..I suggest you put a warning in your post for people who don't know it yet because it broke my game but I could get it fixed by reversing the installation. It seems that the mod maker hasn't posted anything new for a while now (since July2017) so a compatible patch may not show up any time soon which leave us with only one option: Play vanilla mode.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
The new version (v0.13) no longer supports this mod, only 0.11 does..I suggest you put a warning in your post for people who don't know it yet because it broke my game but I could get it fixed by reversing the installation. It seems that the mod maker hasn't posted anything new for a while now (since July2017) so a compatible patch may not show up any time soon which leave us with only one option: Play vanilla mode.
I would do but I don't have the edit option.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I would do but I don't have the edit option.
Oh wow I just noticed it too, the other day I couldn't like a review now we can't edit old posts,I wonder why they made these modifications...Anyways take care for now.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
If someone has a working game with the girls folder working as well as being able to proceed to the next day without a metric shit load of errors and can upload that you would be aces.

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes