Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Honestly I hoped to find at least a few tentacle actions with oreimo girls (including Kirino), amost every anime female char have some around, somewhere...

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
After further unsuccesful research I decided to pick photoshop and do the pictures by myself, hope you like it. Just open the archieve and put the pictures into the game/images/kirino folder.

As a side note, my kirino pack on mega will be updated with those images very soon, but not right now, so if you get that on mega and those images are missing you know where to find them...

Reactions: Storm4n

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
New entry : Morrigan Aensland -

I did a complete reboot of her pack, that's why I say 'new' althought she already was present in my collection; now she has almost 300 pics!

A couple more girls will be updated, then I wanna dedicate some time to complete Hinata as promised. Keep track of further updates ;-)

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Unfortunately this thread need a title upgrade but the one who made it hasn't shown up lately; btw try version 0.13 here:

and the patch:

I'm thinking on leaving this discussion and make a new one with the current game version and regrouping all the stuff I did for the game so far, would it be a good idea?

Reactions: t727 and Storm4n

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I'm thinking on leaving this discussion and make a new one with the current game version and regrouping all the stuff I did for the game so far, would it be a good idea?
No its not allowed - 1 thread per game, all releases go into that thread unless something big happens like a change of platform/reboot. In any-case, only forum moderators are allowed to start game threads. You can start up a separate Mod thread for your girl packs and a moderator could link to that thread in the OP.

You should also join the official game forum as there are loads more girl pack available there and you likely to get a lot more feedback/assistance.

Reactions: t727

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
Just found this one and i already feel in love with it.:heartcoveredeyes:
long live the TC, who bring the game to us.
of course to Goldo who develop this game.
and to
Best site ever.:happyblush

Ickir

Aug 1, 2017
I cant play the game :(

I followed all the instructions, however when I open the game, the system throws me this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label boa_hancock_city is defined twice, at
  File "game/Boa_Hancock/_events.rpy", line 10 and
  File "game/girls/Boa_Hancock/_events.rpy", line 10.

The label _call_free_girl_talk_1 is defined twice, at
  File "game/Boa_Hancock/_events.rpy", line 108 and
  File "game/girls/Boa_Hancock/_events.rpy", line 108.

The label boa_hancock_interact is defined twice, at
  File "game/Boa_Hancock/_events.rpy", line 112 and
  File "game/girls/Boa_Hancock/_events.rpy", line 112.

The label boa_hancock_night_check is defined twice, at
  File "game/Boa_Hancock/_events.rpy", line 400 and
  File "game/girls/Boa_Hancock/_events.rpy", line 400.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
Dude , the instructions are wrong.. you should extract the girls RAR into the game/girls fodler

Now you have to move all the girls folder (the named ones) to the game/girls folder

He should edit the installation instructions

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Requesting a link of mega or gofile for latest version. Thank you. :closedeyesmile:
See post #106

Also if you like you can check my personal girl pack collection, I've personalized many of them by searching for high quality pictures. Here's the mega folder link:

I'm particularly proud of Hinata Hyuga pack, it contains a custom made set of night interactions and girl's personalized storyline!

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
See post #106

Also if you like you can check my personal girl pack collection, I've personalized many of them by searching for high quality pictures. Here's the mega folder link:

I'm particularly proud of Hinata Hyuga pack, it contains a custom made set of night interactions and girl's personalized storyline!
Hi, Thanks for the girls packs but you see I need the base game download link if possible in mega or gofile so I can download it first then get these girl packs. Apparently, mediafire is no show for me.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Thanks!
Links still gives me the following risk alert from Norton
Web Attack : Malvertisement Website Redirect 17,
Attacking site: 108.61.117.222:80

This is when I click the "download" button

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I think this is the best simply because of all the stuff the mc can do and how there are different classes and the mc can interact with the world differently based on that class.
But I've always had one major complaint about all these slave maker games, they never come with their own art and rarely their own characters.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Finally got this downloaded.
The images are not what I'd call uncensored, so maybe an update of the OP would be in order?

soteric

Jul 12, 2017
See post #106

I love you!!!! Kinda...I mean in a non-creepy-internet-appreciation kind of way. I tried making a girl pack of my own and gave up shortly after just because the hunting is insane.

Question though, do you update the existing images or once you have a girl you let it be and move on to another? I ask because checking can also be extensive.

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes