Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Is there any way to also use GIF files? At the moment the GIF files do not play in this game.
Renpy doesn't support animated gif, png or webp. Other games in need of animations tend to go with webm instead but at the moment I don't think they'll work with Brothel King.

Feb 24, 2019
Posted in the girl/game pack thread as well but, im looking for some help with game related stuff, as wella s forum related things..and ofc there is a reward for helping me :p pm me if interested

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
The same as the manner to have them for one day, but with more patience.

Feb 24, 2019
hmm i thought so but I keep getting the option to have then nude for the day instead of permanent.. my first 2 girls didnt take nearly as long XD

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
You have to keep training them for nude acts until you finally get the option nude 24/7

Feb 24, 2019
I think... developing a girl's sexual preference increases the likelihood of getting her to be naked 24/7..decided to "max out" my 3rd girl's preferences so they were all in the "fascinated" state. AFter that a few days later I got the option to have her naked 24/7

triver10

Nov 7, 2017
I'm not sure if that's a bug or I just did something wrong but my girls are getting sick all the time, they rest, get healed and then get sick right away. Their accommodation is good, love is maxed out and everything else seems to be fine.

Feb 24, 2019
I'm not sure if that's a bug or I just did something wrong but my girls are getting sick all the time, they rest, get healed and then get sick right away. Their accommodation is good, love is maxed out and everything else seems to be fine.

Is your brothel clean?

Feb 24, 2019
So.. Im assuming that the "Orange" Skills are supposed to be rare, but is there a list anywhere that explains what each rare skill does?

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
You can find the complete list of all traits inside BKstart.rpy; and if you wish to mess with them a little and give your girls only positive or gold traits, try my mod, it has such function ;-)

Girls may get sick if a brothel is too much dirty.

Feb 24, 2019
Id like to play as intended without mods, girl packs and the UI mod which is purely asthetic/convenience is okay but il definitely need to be walked through the UI integration. Thnx hun but I cant read code well, I meant is there a wiki/google doc, something easier on the eyes to read what each Gold trait does?

Tidalbore

Dec 31, 2017
Where do you find silk? I found leather,wood and dye. But still can't find silk.
Each tier of locations has a new set of resources- Leather, Wood, and Dye are all in the Chapter 2-3 tier (Warehouse and Docks); Silk, Ore, and Marble are found in the Chapter 4-5 tier (Magic Gardens and Cathedral); and Diamond is found in the King's hold, aka the final tier. As for silk specifically, it is found in the Magic Gardens, though I can't recall which section it is found in at this time (want to say lower left-hand corner, with ore being the bottom middle next to it, and marble being in the ruins at the Cathedral)

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
It may happen to skip throug more than 1 chapter if you manage to get the right goals, like money and prestige. Btw here's a list of gold traits and their effects:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vandread313

Feb 27, 2019
Each tier of locations has a new set of resources- Leather, Wood, and Dye are all in the Chapter 2-3 tier (Warehouse and Docks); Silk, Ore, and Marble are found in the Chapter 4-5 tier (Magic Gardens and Cathedral); and Diamond is found in the King's hold, aka the final tier. As for silk specifically, it is found in the Magic Gardens, though I can't recall which section it is found in at this time (want to say lower left-hand corner, with ore being the bottom middle next to it, and marble being in the ruins at the Cathedral)
Thank you

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes