Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
You're welcome :)

by the way, I wish to remind everyone to take a look at the BK mods and girl packs thread (link in my signature) once i a while, especially for getting more and more girl packs. Recently we got many pack makers, so almost every day you can find some new stuff. Don't miss it!

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Just wanted to inform you all that the wikia on fandom.com has been blocked; apparently a warning for adult content in the first page isn't enough to avoid the ban for inappropriate content...

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Just wanted to inform you all that the wikia on fandom.com has been blocked; apparently a warning for adult content in the first page isn't enough to avoid the ban for inappropriate content...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you've put any adult pic in the page (I don't know if you did, haven't checked before) then yep, it was inevitable. Text content should be fine however. The is still around, for instance.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
I was trying to put pics not too explicit and until that day I was sure there were no nudity or sexual pics; the following ones are probably the most "ecchi" pics I posted there so far:

1549649856068.png 1549649898488.png

and they costed me a 1 year ban...

Btw, let's put the wikia project aside for now, better focus on other projects.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Cool news from Goldo: 0.15 update will be available very soon, probably on March there will be the official release which will include all the UI and gameplay improvements tested so far, plus some additional events. When time comes, I'll put a link here including a changelog.

NekoMeMe

May 16, 2018
After months of lurking and playing countless games, had to comment. This guy had me laughing out loud and giggling whenever he comes up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Very good game but 3 major problems (in my mind), which are linked :
  • Restarting your brothel at each step give not really any interest to the game, it's just a money-sink with no fun.
  • Being forced to redo the main story on every new game is boring after the first time. We miss a sandbox mode!
  • Linking the zones accessibility with the story is also a surprising choice, there are other possibilities introducing a separated way to progress, in a game the more options the more fun.

M2p

Reactions: Rance2020

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Good point @Strec and thank you for your feedback, I guess that a sandbox mode would "fix" all the aspects you listed, will give your suggest to Goldo asap.
A sandbox mode would allow players to skip the entire main storyline and open the brothel anywhere in town (or directly in King's Way), but it would be nice to have all the side quests still available.

Reactions: Rance2020

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
If I did see well a new version arrives so I'll wait to it to see if I can do something to make the code more easily moddable (for now it's not really and will need some better organization).

Feb 24, 2019
So.. a bit confused..started playing this game yesterday but started over today.. I have a girl who initially wouldnt have sex but I gradualy got her past her.."worries" now she has no inhibitions but she refuses to work regardless of whether she is a dancer or waitress...keep in mind her libido/obedience/constitution are all maxed out. Rooms have been upgraded twice although im still in the slums.. she is ready to be a whore and accepts this.. she is full of energy.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
It is an issue of 0.14 and previous versions; in the next update girls shouldn't refuse to work when their stats allow them to whore. For now let her whore, also because whoring makes you gain more gold than a standard job.

SpcTrum

Jun 6, 2018
Bunch of useful links:

Download girls separately: /

Reactions: bond007james007007

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Unfortunately the wikia project has been halted, but you can also find all the links above (daily updated) in the second thread on this forum, just click on my signature pic below.

Feb 24, 2019
I would love to let them whore, Ive had numerous girls who are very much into it and would normally make lots of money but they keep refusing every job placement. Im at the point im only making money ingame by buying cheap slaves, training them and selling them back for at least 2x what I bought for them..sometimes more depending on when the girl decides to stop working all together... I wouldnt mind waiting for a new update..but from what I read in the initial forum posts after each new update a new game is suggested to avoid file corruption/errors?

P.S I'd whore myself out to pay the minimum bills so I dnt have to sell these "gems"

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Just to clear some things: the known bug was about girls not working normal jobs without an apparent reason, even when they have high obedience and morale. Whoring works fine. If a girl refuses even to whore, it means she really needs to be disciplined; don't allow girls to skip any job without consequences! Also check trust/fear infos about how she feels, sometimes being happy could be the wrong path if we deal with a masochist girl...

Feb 24, 2019
hmm well thats problematic because I dnt do BDMS or whatever that torture stuff is. I prefer to treat my slaves well if they deserve it.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
You can just scold her the first time she does something wrong, plus there are some softer options than raping her (which is the extremely hard solution).

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes