Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

ZeroAlex

Mar 28, 2018
This game is very good, I regret not having found this game before you know to let me know if the developer is accepting suggestions or what he plans to do in the next updates?

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Goldo is always happy to gather suggests for the game, if you want you can visit BK threads on HHS forum where he surely will see what you have to say about the game.

0.15 update is coming on this month, it will feature a lot of gameplay and UI changes and some more minor events involving old and new NPCs.

0.20 update will focus on the main storyline: the entire chapter 2 will be released, maybe with a few more minor events; there's not an official date of release yet.

ZeroAlex

Mar 28, 2018
Goldo is always happy to gather suggests for the game, if you want you can visit BK threads on HHS forum where he surely will see what you have to say about the game.

0.15 update is coming on this month, it will feature a lot of gameplay and UI changes and some more minor events involving old and new NPCs.

0.20 update will focus on the main storyline: the entire chapter 2 will be released, maybe with a few more minor events; there's not an official date of release yet.
Thanks, Sorry my broke english :)

stiggy752

Sep 15, 2017
Is there a list of all image names a girl can have?
Would like to update a girl pack and maybe create one of my own

Feb 24, 2019
Is there a list of all image names a girl can have?
Would like to update a girl pack and maybe create one of my own
BKrenamer, though not sure if thats a file within game folder or download somewhere... In the process of making a pack myself and would like to update some packs too

stiggy752

Sep 15, 2017
BKrenamer, though not sure if thats a file within game folder or download somewhere... In the process of making a pack myself and would like to update some packs too
after a bit of digging I found Picture Namer for BK.
Has a nice UI, it's working pretty well.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
There are a lot of tags, too many for even rememberig them all, but don't worry not all of them are necessary; here's a sum of what you need to make a good pack.

How many pics for each tag?
For the game functions only one portrait and one profile pics are mandatory, the rest can be replaced by generic pics. A good amount of pics would be at least 5 or 6, in order to get enough variety

Can a pic have multiple tags?
Sure, at two conditions: don't put a tag of something not shown in the pic; avoid to use the naked tag together with sex tags

Which are the main tags?
Here's the list:

portrait, nude portrait (job portraits)
profile, naked profile (swimsuit, cosplay)
constitution (it's a sort of morning physical training)
the 4 jobs - waitress (or maid), masseuse, geisha, dancer - and naked jobs
service - masturbation, handjob, titjob, footjob, rimming, deepthroat - and naked service
sex - doggy, piledriver, cowgirl
anal - doggy, piledriver, cowgirl - and naked anal
fetish - bondage, gag, insults, watersports, lactation - and naked fetish
bisexual - lesbian - and naked bisexual
group (combines with service, sex, anal. bisexual or fetish)
toy - dildo, vibrator, egg, strapon, plug
other frequently used minor tags - groping, fondling, fingering

farm tags - big, beast, monster, machine - each of them should be combined with naked, service, sex, anal, fetish (no need for secondary tags) - example: naked big anal, machine sex, monster anal

By using all those tags you can obtain an A+ ranked girl pack ;-)

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
If you want to know more, just click on my signature below, it will bring you in the thread "Brothel King girl packs and mods", the second message talks about picture namer for BK and contains a lot of suggests.

Reactions: stiggy752

stiggy752

Sep 15, 2017
If you want to know more, just click on my signature below, it will bring you in the thread "Brothel King girl packs and mods", the second message talks about picture namer for BK and contains a lot of suggests.
Thank you for the summary! Already done with the pack for now, giving it a test drive, see if I understood it correctly.
It currently sits on a B+ which I am very pleased with considering the girl packs I loaded were mostly E ranking.

_neronero

Mar 6, 2019
One thing I'm confused about is how you're supposed to tag cunnilingus. The tagging tool says oral is for all oral acts, but when you tag things as service-oral then the ingame flavortext will assume it's a blowjob.

stiggy752

Sep 15, 2017
When I was almost done, I checked the statistics and began to realize I wasn't applying everything properly.
But those are my stats right now. Thoughts?
1551894534393.png

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
You need more masseuse tags (naked and non-naked), a lot more geisha's and, well, all those zero in the farm shall disappear a little. If you manage to do so, you would eventually get an A+ rating.

Cunnilingus doesn't have its own tag, tecnically it's oral but as you said above such tag includes blowjobs too. I guess it can be suggested to Goldo for a beter implementation...

_neronero

Mar 6, 2019
I'd recommend interpreting geisha as not just about wearing a kimono or traditional dress, but just wearing anything elegant/fancy (or even just dressed up for a date). A 'bending the rules a little bit' picture is better than having no picture tagged at all in my opinion. Naked masseuse is usually relatively easy to find; e.g. a swimsuit that's coming loose or relaxing naked in a spa.

stiggy752

Sep 15, 2017
So since i modified the pack, it's missing some files it used to have.
When playing the game now it reports missing pictures. I can press ignore and continue, however that becomes tidious after a while. Any way I can force the game to update its index?

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Among all the classic/OG slave trainer games (Jack-o-nine-tails, SlaveMaker, Custom Reido 5...) This game is my favorite so far. Can't wait for future updates!

triver10

Nov 7, 2017
Do you know how to make girls more likely to service customers as waitresses or dancers? Girls have maxed out sex skills and are not against working as a whore but resist any customer interaction as waitress or dancer.

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Do you know how to make girls more likely to service customers as waitresses or dancers? Girls have maxed out sex skills and are not against working as a whore but resist any customer interaction as waitress or dancer.
I haven't play for quite some time now, so I don't really remember. However, there is an in game 'Help' you can check and see what skills are require for waitress and dancer. Every jobs have different skills require.

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes