Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
i tried your suggestion using bk v14, exp patch, and basic girlpack v13. Game won't run. You are asked if you want the intro. when you answer you get an error page.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
The latest update of the experimental patch has a few bugs which throw error messages, most of them can be ignored; this is the installation I recommend you for now:

Brothel King 0.14
official patch
any girl pack you like

please wait a few days for the experimental patch, the code managing items found in the districs has been changed and now is a little bugged (see a few posts above). I'm sure it will be fixed in a few days.

EDIT: first round of fixes, download latest experimental patch here:

A new game is required, old saves are no more compatible with this (it's almost 0.15 version after all) . If there are any more bugs please let me know

2nd EDIT: more bugs were fixed, no more have shown up; feel free to get the experimental patch without problems now :)

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
0.15 is coming! Today Goldo released on HHS forum a test version, anyone who wants to give it a try and report any bugs can PM me, I'll be glad to provide the download link. For now, there won't be a link here, let's test it a little before the official release ;-)

Reactions: OhWee and Sasilton

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Little update: 0.15 pre-release testrun is going on fine, already fixed some bugs and things start to work smoothly. At this pace the official 0.15 version will be online very soon!

Reactions: Reij

Lolzoke

Jul 14, 2017
Tested it out and I like the changes so far. I have no other useful feedback atm other than that - but I recommend people whom been fence sitting for an content update for a while to check it out!

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
I'd like to request a girl pack that contains 10% or under of censored images. Please.
All of the current packs are about 50% censored.

Lolzoke

Jul 14, 2017
I'd like to request a girl pack that contains 10% or under of censored images. Please.
All of the current packs are about 50% censored.
Can't say I've had that happen but with one I only recently downloaded. A lot of what I have seems to tend to be uncensored, but probably about 10% as you like.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Can't say I've had that happen but with one I only recently downloaded. A lot of what I have seems to tend to be uncensored, but probably about 10% as you like.
Say that again in a differant way? You have one that mostly Is censored, or mostly is Not censored?

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Actually we don't have a censorship rate for the girl packs, but I doubt there's something with less than 10% of uncensored pics. We pack makers always try to get as many uncensored pics as possible when we make a girl pack, but since the choice is among what we find online, we must work with what we get.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Actually we don't have a censorship rate for the girl packs, but I doubt there's something with less than 10% of uncensored pics. We pack makers always try to get as many uncensored pics as possible when we make a girl pack, but since the choice is among what we find online, we must work with what we get.
how do you make the packs? do you name each pic by hand? or do you have a script/tagging tool that names the pics more quickly?

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
There's a useful tool, which is updated alongside BK by Goldo himself; I think almost everyone making girl packs use that. Click on my signature for more infos, it will bring you to the second thread about BK on this forum, concerning mods, girl packs and tools.

Tramdor

Jul 20, 2018
So i'm having issues with no matter what my brothel gets attacked at the end of the night even with maxed out goons and having all the traps from the carpenter girl along with almost 20 girls with enter the bride perk giving me a total of 84 security is this just something that happens at the end of the game or what?

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Securitytopic has been discussed a lot in the past, resuming everything in a few words: just wait for the incoming 0.15 update and everything will be better.

Luxed

Aug 20, 2018
Securitytopic has been discussed a lot in the past, resuming everything in a few words: just wait for the incoming 0.15 update and everything will be better.
Any idea when the new version will be coming? I had a game with around 1.8 million and 40 girls in the last zone and it all went downhill because of the security.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Goldo said 0.15 will be released this month, so expect it within this week. The bug test run well and almost everything found has been fixed, then I don't see any obstacle for its release. Remember though, that any save game from older versions may be obsolete and could not work with 0.15 version; being more clear, any game from 0.13 or older won't be compatible at all (you'll need to start a new game, too many things changed since then) while 0.14 saves may still work but there could be unpredictable bugs. My last advice is to uninstall any mod before updatig the game to 0.15 version, then berify if the mods you want to use are compatible with it. I will remind you all of this when 0.15 will be officially released and I put the link in this thread.

Reactions: cvbn28c

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
While we wait for 0.15 to be released I wanna ask if someone wants (and can) give me a little help writing the jobgirl events, specifically I'm gonna write a lot of text and would like to focus on that, leaving my helper the task to add the special effects (bg, sounds, transitions etc.). Any volunteers?

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
A few more days before 0.15 release, starting from tomorrow any day can be the one. Goldo is on it so I haven't news from him since 3-4 days, can't tel you much more than this. But it's coming, for sure :)

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Still no news from Goldo, sorry guys for such delay. I'm checking HHS forum daily, waiting for 0.15 to be published, I can only guess why Goldo went out of time, but as soon as I got any news you will be updated in no time.

Reactions: cvbn28c
4.60 star(s) 44 Votes