Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Which girl packs should I download?
Whichever you want. In Kite80's thread (link in his signature) there should be a master list (may not be entirely up to date) where the girl packs are listed and given a rating. If you have any favorite anime characters you should obviously download those, otherwise, download a few C rated packs, look at their quality and determine if that's something you want or if you want something better. Then just go with whatever rating you want and higher and download to your heart's content <3

Reactions: Regula

Zwiky

May 6, 2018
Hello.
During the different dialog choices that can be made, there is always the notebook of the active character above the choices. Should it be disabled?

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Hi guys, here's the first 0.15 update!

It contains the update for the jobgirl events, plus a new check function for BK.ini files in girl packs: from now on, if you are using a girl pack with a broken BK.ini file, the game won't crush anymore, instead it won't use that file and will tell you which girl pack has issues with that. Not bad, huh?

No need to start a new game this time, but if you got far in the posting girl events it would be better.

I'll update my trainer very soon, so if you want to start a new game but are bored to do everything from zero once again, don't worry: my trainer has many options, from little help in raising girls stats to having all girls with maxed stats, X rank and every perk you want. Check the thread about mods and girls packs once in a while if you're interested. The trainer is 100% compatible and long time tested, so you can be sure it won't ruin your game.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
@OldCrazyTim No mac version yet, sorry.
@DominatePar do you mean your slaves refusing to do the assigned job (waitress, masseuse, dancer, geisha)? In that case do what is necessary to change her mind: punish her!

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Two of my girls crash my game when i click them now and incidentally they are my two oldest ones. I have a feeling its because they are over some sort of level or point limit. I used cheats to give all my girls levels and points later in the game but forgot it would also effect everyone and not just the one I wanted. Any way to fix this?

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Try my trainer, it has an option to set all girls at max experience, rank, stats and perks. If you don't want all of your girls like that, just sell them all except the two which cause the crash, you can get them back from the slave market after the trainer job is done (there's also a money cheat in game, so don't worry about coins for this operation).

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Try my trainer, it has an option to set all girls at max experience, rank, stats and perks. If you don't want all of your girls like that, just sell them all except the two which cause the crash, you can get them back from the slave market after the trainer job is done (there's also a money cheat in game, so don't worry about coins for this operation).
Thanks a lot I actually had your mod but it was an older version that didn't allow the trainer to max out all the girls. Wasn't even aware there was a newer version (The link on the OP sends you to a older comment you made with a older version) .

Shpendik

Apr 18, 2018
Can anyone tell me how many chapters there are at the moment ? As far as i could tell only chapter 1 is complete.
Are there consequences to the choices in the first chapter except the different trainer ?

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
The storyline for now reaches the end of chapter 1; next update will be centered on chapter 2. Everything you choose during the game will have consequences, like which factions support MC and which have a feud with him; how certain NPCs react to MC progression in fame and so on.
Minor events instead are already available for other chapters: for example, by starting chapter 2 there's the encounter between MC and the group of adventurer girls, which unlocks four new shops in town; some posting girl events unlock after player reaches chapter 2 and 3.
Once again let me remind you that Goldo alone is developing the game, with a little help from modders like me who write some small events; that's why it took so long for him to reach this point, but I'm positive that since most of the game mechanics have been fixed and improved, now he can dedicate more time to the main plot and future releases will require less time.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
i have "small" problem with latest version, and that is that game lock up during long scenes (escpecialy ones which moves to another part of story) - game is not repsondif for minute or even longer..in the end i can continues story, but it is greatyl imersion breaking.
it dont happen during short scenes.

Alaric1066

Feb 17, 2018
It seems like I can only get girls to reach "fond" status despite devoting a decent amount of time to trying to raise it higher. Am I doing something wrong or is that the cap for their affection?

Reactions: Shpendik

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Hey guys, here's a small update for you: it will fix a spelling error in the jobgirl beach event and a possible missing pic if you downloaded 0.15 before that image was added into the mediafire zip.

@czertik don't know if I can help you about it, first time we get such issue; I know that sometimes the game slows down but it's because of how renpy manages memory, if I can find some hint on how to solve it I'll let you know.

@Alaric1066 love and trust are capped depending on girl's rank, so it's normal.

@EPGerhart before reporting the bug I need to know if you got it from a new game or an older version save.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
That's Satella event conclusion: you need MC to follow Shalia, for the rest everything comes automatically after chapter 1.

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes