Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Anyone able to tell me what it means when a girls fear level reads "She is relaxed around you, but something feels off."? Can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Jan 8, 2019
Anyone able to tell me what it means when a girls fear level reads "She is relaxed around you, but something feels off."? Can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong.
Your girl is a masochist and wants you to beat/rape her etc. The score you get from fear will be reversed. Skull good. Green Happy face bad.

Reactions: Nekura

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Your girl is a masochist and wants you to beat/rape her etc. The score you get from fear will be reversed. Skull good. Green Happy face bad.
I had a feeling that was it. Oh well so much for being a nice guy I guess. Thanks for the answer.

Jan 8, 2019
I had a feeling that was it. Oh well so much for being a nice guy I guess. Thanks for the answer.
I actually think the maso hidden personality has sexier dialogue than the lovey dovey ones. Usually try to make my .ini's or use a mod to make my girls maso as long as it fits the theme close enough to justify it.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
About the side stories of NPC girls, I need some time to make a new walkthrough, for now I try to explain what I remember correctly.

Bast (the resources merchant) events unlock when you buy/sell a progressive amount of resources: first time it's 10, then 25, 50 and 100. The events occur only once a day, so if you unlock one, don't waste money or resources trying to get the following one in the same day. After a while, a mysterious figure approaches MC with a letter belonging to Bast, asking for money. The last event (fool around) unlocks when MC sells diamonds.

The jobgirl events unlock after chapter 2, the first one happens automatically by visiting the quest board and contains a hint for the following one. The beach events once unlocked require to visit the beach.

Maya event is the choice to rape her at the thieves guild during chapter one, by consequence MC won't meet her anymore and the choice at the trial will be limited to leaving the captain at her place or denounce her and support the lieutenant.

The events of Willow the monster catcher and her auntie happen later in the game, I got the first one while I was looking around the prisons but I'm not sure yet how to unlock it.

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
I got willow events when looking around the kingholds, by following her and help her to defeat the monster twice, or 3 times, (that may change when we advance chapter i guess, because after i did that she didnt appear in kinghold anymore, but the gallow in stead). then she says her aunt will visit, and after that by an auto event her aunt does appear for me once, but then no more, idk whats the condition to trigger her other events.
For the Bank Girl i can only get BJ event, not sex, even already loan for biggest pack and paid in full several times.
For job girl i saw some other pics like this one and some more; and it doesnt appear in any case for me yet, i wonder if that hasnt been written yet or did i miss something?
[Hide 320619 320620 [hide]

Luchvorg

May 22, 2018
I've been getting three bugs that I can't get rid of. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

1) At the beginning of each new week, I get messages that say something like, "Error parsing girls/Lexi Belle/_BK.ini // Nerd is not a valid personality // Check the correct use of brackets, quotes, and upper/lower case // The personality name should be lower case, as in 'meek'". This then repeats dozens and dozens of times with different girl packs, with some variation: "X is not a valid trait/farm weakness/fixation/sex act/setting". This bug started only after I downloaded the patch released today. I tried starting a new game and I got the messages in the intro. Surely there can't be that many errors in so many girl pack BK.ini files? If so why didn't I get the message before today's patch?
I have similar error, after looking in the archives of the game, on _BK.ini of the girls, the creator used CTRL+V, i think the Ariel, look at the name of him on start, btw, the error is on similar line: "rarely = ["", "Meek", "Delicate"]", actualy i trying some adjusts, but on Ariel, i deleted the empty asterisk ("") and the comma (,) and the problem solved.

If something wrong, i not the best in english, but, if someone have same problem, that a possible way to solve.

Last edited:

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
I confirm that some pics of the jobgirl are not yet used for events related to her, so it's ok if you don't find them in game; still don't know if I ever will use them all or not.

Luchvorg

May 22, 2018
I confirm that some pics of the jobgirl are not yet used for events related to her, so it's ok if you don't find them in game; still don't know if I ever will use them all or not.
That's just a syntax error, empty quote make error with the new patch...

bballtester

Sep 15, 2016
Is there a list of personalities and what they do? I have someone who refuses to get naked no matter how much I train them or send them to the farm. It's stuck at refuses for naked and 97% for train.

Personality is "She is very selfish and greedy, ready to crush people if they get in her way. She is agressive (sp), strong-headed and wants others to see things her way. She follows her own code of ethics, frowning upon lewd behavior."

Anything I'm doing wrong?

Luchvorg

May 22, 2018
Is there a list of personalities and what they do? I have someone who refuses to get naked no matter how much I train them or send them to the farm. It's stuck at refuses for naked and 97% for train.

Personality is "She is very selfish and greedy, ready to crush people if they get in her way. She is agressive (sp), strong-headed and wants others to see things her way. She follows her own code of ethics, frowning upon lewd behavior."

Anything I'm doing wrong?
Try hypnotyze her or sexual train, sometime she has a fixation, and cause of that is stuck at something

D

Deleted member 339205

Bug report:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/BKmain.rpy", line 864, in script call
    $ calendar.play_alarms() # Also triggers "day" conditional events
  File "game/BKevents.rpy", line 274, in script call
    $ ev.play()
  File "game/BKevents.rpy", line 811, in script
    label return_from_quest(obj):
Exception: Too many arguments in call (expected 1, got 2).

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/BKmain.rpy", line 864, in script call
    $ calendar.play_alarms() # Also triggers "day" conditional events
  File "game/BKevents.rpy", line 274, in script call
    $ ev.play()
  File "game/BKevents.rpy", line 811, in script
    label return_from_quest(obj):
  File "C:\Users\jaydu\Downloads\Brothel_King_015\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 803, in execute
    values = apply_arguments(self.parameters, renpy.store._args, renpy.store._kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\jaydu\Downloads\Brothel_King_015\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 152, in apply_arguments
    return parameters.apply(args, kwargs, ignore_errors)
  File "C:\Users\jaydu\Downloads\Brothel_King_015\Brothel_King-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 134, in apply
    raise Exception("Too many arguments in call (expected %d, got %d)." % (len(self.positional), len(args)))
Exception: Too many arguments in call (expected 1, got 2).

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Brothel King 0.15
Tue Jun 11 19:04:22 2019

gentiana

Apr 8, 2019
Finale i finished Tifa Lockhart improve version 250 images.x'D
days i search for the images I'm so tired.:teary:
anyway here it is my favorite girl she has all the images you need,
preferably waitress have fun.:p

the link doesn't seem working anymore can you post it again

mattslime

Nov 20, 2018
Is it possible to retrieve on of your girls if they get kidnapped?

EDIT: also, if anyone knows how to edit/cheat girl reputation/ranks would be nice

Last edited:

Luchvorg

May 22, 2018
Is it possible to retrieve on of your girls if they get kidnapped?
Yes, do look around in anywere, sometime a guy come to sell you a hint were you found, but, for some reason, i think that event is repetable, and you can take many of the same girl, you can sell her in that case.

D

Deleted member 339205

Your bug should be fixed in the latest patch, I suggest to get it asap
Thanks much!
If I can push my luck and ask another question about the previous bug I reported with someone's girl pack (Mercy) referencing a "boa hancock night event" that gives me an error message every day: I did delete the erroneous .ini file, but the error continues. How can I get the game to recognize that it should no longer look in the BK.ini file, since it's been deleted? Or, more broadly, what do I need to do for the game to reflect any changes to the BK.ini files in any girl pack?

Thanks again for your time.

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes