Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
Hello folk,

i have a problem to continue a training with one girl. She has a fixation with Handjob and i cannot train her to remove the fixation. So services and group stay by 96% refuses and did not change. I had work with hypnosis or lecture but it doesnt change it. Did someone have a solution?

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Thanks much!
If I can push my luck and ask another question about the previous bug I reported with someone's girl pack (Mercy) referencing a "boa hancock night event" that gives me an error message every day: I did delete the erroneous .ini file, but the error continues. How can I get the game to recognize that it should no longer look in the BK.ini file, since it's been deleted? Or, more broadly, what do I need to do for the game to reflect any changes to the BK.ini files in any girl pack?

Thanks again for your time.
Try to remove all the .rpyc files in the /game folder, one of those files could still contain a reference to that BK.ini; if this doesn't do the trick try to sell and rebuy Mercy. For now I can't come up with more solutions.

Quick error/bug report I've been running into on start of week (when slave market is refreshed) and most recently when i try to change brothel locations for the 3rd location. I think it has to do with the girls packs I've got installed but i'm not sure where the problem is exactly. View attachment 324446 View attachment 324446
You are right, it is related to a bad girl pack; get the latest patch, so the game will tell you which one is the culprit.

Hello folk,

i have a problem to continue a training with one girl. She has a fixation with Handjob and i cannot train her to remove the fixation. So services and group stay by 96% refuses and did not change. I had work with hypnosis or lecture but it doesnt change it. Did someone have a solution?
Try to rape her with moderation, it's right to force the hand if the girl doesn't execute orders, she's a slave after all, must learn to obey. It's the good way or the bad one, her choice.

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
Try to rape her with moderation, it's right to force the hand if the girl doesn't execute orders, she's a slave after all, must learn to obey. It's the good way or the bad one, her choice.
Well i think i dont understand, i can train her sexually but its not change the refusing. I have now every day lecture her and now i stay by 100% refusing. How its be working?

Okay after the ranking up and continue service training she raising up now. But why i do not really know.

Last edited:

Luchvorg

May 22, 2018
Well i think i dont understand, i can train her sexually but its not change the refusing. I have now every day lecture her and now i stay by 100% refusing. How its be working?

Okay after the ranking up and continue service training she raising up now. But why i do not really know.
I don't know if i understand your question, but, sometimes you have 100% on sexual acts and her not interested, indiferent or not fascinated, in that case you need to do that act to raise that, it's like a train to her be more interested

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
Well the girl has 96% and in red "refused" by training raw, work is 0%. I had complete over the time lecture/service training here and she arrive 100% "refused" 0% work(3hours playtime). Then i have rank the girl up to B and if i continue the service training. After that rank up its going on with the training and not "refused" anymore.
I think there is a bug in Game by some special combination if the girl refused to training and the % didnt raise up anymore and you cant train her to remove the negative fixation. Its not by every girl.

She had an fixation by service/group -> Handjob. If i want to use the option remove negative fixation it doesnt work because she has not enough trust and experience in sex acts. training 96% refused work 0%

Luchvorg

May 22, 2018
Well the girl has 96% and in red "refused" by training raw, work is 0%. I had complete over the time lecture/service training here and she arrive 100% "refused" 0% work(3hours playtime). Then i have rank the girl up to B and if i continue the service training. After that rank up its going on with the training and not "refused" anymore.
I think there is a bug in Game by some special combination if the girl refused to training and the % didnt raise up anymore and you cant train her to remove the negative fixation. Its not by every girl.

She had an fixation by service/group -> Handjob. If i want to use the option remove negative fixation it doesnt work because she has not enough trust and experience in sex acts. training 96% refused work 0%
You need obedience and libido in that case, after that, train in sexual, not leture, you need have a high friend status with her

Nov 3, 2017
So I want to make a pack for a girl, but I don't know what titles for the pictures I need (Example: rest, profile, sex, anal, etc...). I tried looking at the other girl packs, but they all have differing for each picture (one girl will have "rest naked" in her pack while another won't). I'm looking for a list of the essential title or title components need for each pack. Could someone give me a list of what pic titles I need and anything else I would need to make a pack for a girl?

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
So I want to make a pack for a girl, but I don't know what titles for the pictures I need (Example: rest, profile, sex, anal, etc...). I tried looking at the other girl packs, but they all have differing for each picture (one girl will have "rest naked" in her pack while another won't). I'm looking for a list of the essential title or title components need for each pack. Could someone give me a list of what pic titles I need and anything else I would need to make a pack for a girl?
Use the Girl Packs Tagging Tool

BK experimental patch
The experimental patch is a work in progress patch with modified features in game that will be released in the following update; the goal of this patch is to try new or modified features little by little, see how they impact in gameplay and gather instant feedback on bugs and suggests on how they work. I strongly recommend you to apply this patch on a vanilla game (0.14 release + latest official patch) and save a copy of the files which are rewrited during ex-patch installation. If you wish to use any mod toghether with it, please ask the modder if his mod is compatible with this patch before installing it.

Download: - no experimental patches currently active -

Girl Packs Tagging Tool
for Brothel King 0.14

A very useful tool for girl pack makers is the tagging tool, a ren'py program which allow you, for every pic inside the selected folder, to choose the right tags. In this way you don't need to remember every single tag used by BK (they are a lot!), but also can tag a couple hundred pictures folder in a few minutes. Plus, the tool gives a rating report where you can see how many pics have been tagged for each tag, useful to check which kind of pics are few or missing.

The complete explanation on such tool is here:

Here the basic instructions:

• prepare a folder with the girl pics; the folder name should be the same as the girl.
  • the girl folder must be put into the tool subfolderfolder named 'game/images' (even if it's not a game, but it's just ren'py structure)
  • open the .exe file of the tool
  • check if a girl pack is selected; if not or if there's another girl name, choose 'select girl pack'
  • once you are brought back to main menu, choose 'edit girl pack' for the tagging, or 'girl pack statistics' to see the report on the selected pack.
    'browse girl pack' brings you to a slide view of the pics inside the girl folder.
The tool is very simple and user friendly. As a side note, it won't recognize any folder added while it's already running, you must close and restart if you want it to find a new folder.

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
You need obedience and libido in that case, after that, train in sexual, not leture, you need have a high friend status with her
Well that could be the answer why the rank up help. Because if you rank up she will also get an higher value of friendship. Thanks for that information!

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
Is it possible to enslave characters that you interact with in quests such as the thief leader, the captain, the sergeant, or the lieutenant?

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
Is it possible to enslave characters that you interact with in quests such as the thief leader, the captain, the sergeant, or the lieutenant?
No, but depending on your choices in the plot, they can become trainers for your slaves, like Sill. You can change the trainer you use on the "Brothel" screen, where you upgrade your brothel.
Also, there's a sub-plot or quest-line for the thief leader if you have an onsen. Just visit her regularly and when possible.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Ok guys, there are no new updates so far since the last one, it seems that bug reports got a vacation too and this makes me think that most of them are solved (I'm glad of it); in case someone still has problems with bugs or glitches please report them here (one more time if you already did it), but first be sure to download the latest patch and don't forget to eliminate all the .rpyc files in /game folder, before trying to see if the bugs persist. No need to start a new game.

During this week I'll focus on making a new walkthrough including all the new events introduced in 0.14 and 0.15 versions, it will take me long but not too much, maybe it'll be ready in a week or two.

If you wish to know more about girl packs, where to download them and even how to make one, visit the thread related to mods and packs ; there's also a link for Brothel King Best Girl contest running the quarter-finals round, in case you wish to support the girls and vote for your favorite ones.

Last but not least, if you like Goldo's game please rate it, it will give it more visibility on this forum. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: 9thunder4

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
lorbasskdk it seems that a sound file is missing in your game, maybe it was corrupted or misplaced; I've uploaded my zipped sounds folder , you can download it and replace all files on your pc with mine, it should solve your problem. If not, let me know it and I'll figure out something else.

lorbasskdk

Mar 13, 2018
lorbasskdk it seems that a sound file is missing in your game, maybe it was corrupted or misplaced; I've uploaded my zipped sounds folder , you can download it and replace all files on your pc with mine, it should solve your problem. If not, let me know it and I'll figure out something else.
Thanks/Vielen dank/Multo Gracias :)

Reactions: Kite80

erebus

Jan 2, 2018
i only have one slave all sexual skill maxed already,and i never discipline her if shes not wrong anyone know how to raise her love/trust so i can rank up?

sert12341234

Sep 28, 2017
Even with the patch, the game kept crashing everyday because of security events
If anyone has the same problem, I "solved" it by putting def get_security_event(*args,**kwargs): pass in the console. Looks like it skips the security event

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes