Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

alkeera

May 1, 2018
You can still train her and remove the negative fixation, unless it's a locked fix and in this case I suggest to keep it, it enriches the game lore; if you want it to fix it anyway, here's the code line to insert in console:

Python:
girl.neg_fixations = []
be aware that this command eliminates EVERY negative fixation!
Much appreciated.
Can you tell me more in detail how this command works?
Does this command remove fixations just from girls that are now in mc's brothel or from all current and future girls in the game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
That command eliminates the fixation list of current selected girl, so you must interact with a girl (clicking on her items list is enough) so that the game takes her as command's target.

Reactions: alkeera

alkeera

May 1, 2018
That command eliminates the fixation list of current selected girl, so you must interact with a girl (clicking on her items list is enough) so that the game takes her as command's target.
Thx again. But now when i have the choice to eliminate those fixations i decided i'd rather not do it. It turned out i just wanted the power that would allow me to do that.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Wise choice, it's not good getting everything all at once, it would ruin the game experience ;)

Jan 8, 2019
You can always edit certain things in a girls ini to make them more skewed towards your preference. Some things like an aggressive girl fixated on dom, a water gym leader wink wink fixated on wetness. For those who like looking for free girls with the perfect subset of traits it's also sort of fun.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Girls settings can't be considered cheats, since their purpose is to give more flavor to the game, not unexpected advantages; that's why I'm happy to see more and more people using BK.ini files for their girl packs (as long as they don't throw error messages around...)

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Hi guys, just wanted to inform you that a new ren'py version has been released, fixing bugs related to autosaves and skip dialogues; Goldo will release BK 0.20 with this new ren'py version, which forbids skipping while game is autosaving; 0.15 will stay in the current one, so for now no changes, we have to wait 0.20.

Walkthrough: any volunteer for helping me make it?

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
I need to gather every information for players, half of it is already in the former walkthrough so what's missing is info on:

• bank loan and events
  • autorest feature and scientist help for it
  • monster catcher events
  • the 4 girls opening new stores
  • the other stores around the city
  • jobgirl events
  • anything else I forgot to mention in this list
For every event I'd like to make a guide which tells in which chapter the event can be triggered and how.
Once we've finished all of this I'll make a separate guide for console cheats, gathering the ones I already posted here and there. People who want to help me can PM me, so we organize the job. Thanks in advance!

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
I'm having the same issue. the only thing i'm using is the trainer.
It shouldn't show any buttons at the bottom of the screen, it's really weird. It's not programmed to show any buttons at all, but menus only! Let's try and delete it, then download it again from this link:

Reactions: cvbn28c

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
New update: this will fix issues related to skill points fractions causing game crash:

Reactions: Cmann and cvbn28c
May 16, 2017
Ok, so I got hit with an orc raid and I was forced to defend one of three girls, so I defended the one with the lowest defense, but they still managed to kidnap one of my A rank girls. I run maximum security and the one that was abducted had at least 6 defense from a sacrificial dagger on her. Is there an event or any way I can get her back?

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
If you visit the town very often you'll get a chance to find her.

Yeller

Jan 12, 2018
Hello I am brand new to this game just discovered it yesterday. I was wondering is there some setting or something that will show the girl pack rating? Any help is appreciated, thank you for your time.

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes