• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Any plans for more wife bonus types? So far we have accounting which increases revenue. Or are those already in heir bonus?

I can think of some;
reduce upkeep
increase target pt gain
raid bonus - maybe extra loot? better loot?
training bonus - small bonus to the gains
energy bonus - more max energy/reduce energy use

bonus should only be active when wife is around.

A penthouse thingy to house all the wives..... could be extension of the brothel or another building.

Last edited:

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Where can i find the equipment for the girls in the raids? And how to i get a wife and children?
Once the enemy is destroyed - 0 hp or less, may drop equipment and stock units. It will take several raids to do in an enemy.

First wife is given to you. Raise affection by talking - 2x per day, and giving gifts, she will like some items more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gifts refill every Monday. When affection is high enough, persuade her to stop using the pill. Then its just a matter of using the fuck action daily until she gives you the good news several days later.

By the time you get her you should be turning a profit daily, and near maxed out training all the girls. Once everyone is max trained, use the vacation option to speed up time.

Reactions: Netjiespinner

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
1669730650270.png

:devilish: all 4 of them have no bonus tho.... do i have to try for a 5th?

Last edited:

mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Any plans for more wife bonus types? So far we have accounting which increases revenue. Or are those already in heir bonus?

I can think of some;
reduce upkeep
increase target pt gain
raid bonus - maybe extra loot? better loot?
training bonus - small bonus to the gains
energy bonus - more max energy/reduce energy use

bonus should only be active when wife is around.

A penthouse thingy to house all the wives..... could be extension of the brothel or another building.
Yes! There will be more wives in the future with their own bonuses. The "harem room" + a new wife is planned for around update 0.13.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Only after I finish the core of the game first since I don't want to split the development in 2. So it will take a while
yup its easier that way. All the major things have already been set so easy to add in.

lande121

Jun 6, 2022
How do i get the 5th courtesan i have the competitor Scorch Brothel and level the other 4 too max(for now).

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Have you build a 5th courtesan room, and if I remember correctly the 5th courtesan was from Melon republic not from Scorch Brothel.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Have you built the reception?
If you build it, she will cum... Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Apologies... Haven't seen Field of Dreams in decades but that damned line, "If you build it, they will come" is still stuck in my fucking head! Hahaha
:ROFLMAO:

How can I rank up Julia receptionist
Mais oui... whenever you have the option to train one of the girls special skills and the option to train does not yet appear... there is something that needs built.

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat
:devilish:(y)

Reactions: Daniel7781

Daniel7781

Mar 23, 2020
Have you built the reception?
Got it. It requires 40000 money and I had lesser.

Mais oui... whenever you have the option to train one of the girls special skills and the option to train does not yet appear... there is something that needs built.

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)
Just to confirm you mean the courtesan rooms right? Because there's no exclusive option for building reception. Just dialogues between MC and Julia after ranking up to D

IMG_20221130_213930.jpg IMG_20221130_213943.jpg IMG_20221130_213957.jpg

Reactions: PapaPhat
3.40 star(s) 36 Votes