PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Got it. It requires 40000 money and I had lesser.

Just to confirm you mean the courtesan rooms right? Because there's no exclusive option for building reception. Just dialogues between MC and Julia after ranking up to D

View attachment 2204434 View attachment 2204435 View attachment 2204436
Looks like you have the lobby and catalog handled. Do you have sufficient courtesan rooms as well?

Also... your financial situation is dire... You need to invest in the business and pump up your value. Below is a screen you need to visit ASAP along with some others you will want to know... Also train your girls... using the endurance option to maximize their income multiplier aka RevMod. Note* My girls are all well over 100 stat in each basic skill at present. I did that at first to prep for the Raids but I went a bit wild to ensure that their RevMod was rather high. This game is all about making that money so I make sure to make a LOT of money!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps you, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Daniel7781

Daniel7781

Mar 23, 2020
Looks like you have the lobby and catalog handled. Do you have sufficient courtesan rooms as well?

Also... your financial situation is dire... You need to invest in the business and pump up your value. Below is a screen you need to visit ASAP along with some others you will want to know... Also train your girls... using the endurance option to maximize their income multiplier aka RevMod. Note* My girls are all well over 100 stat in each basic skill at present. I did that at first to prep for the Raids but I went a bit wild to ensure that their RevMod was rather high. This game is all about making that money so I make sure to make a LOT of money!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps you, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
Thanks... Gonna use the cheats

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
How do you level up raid squad can't seem to figure it out
PC > help > warfare tutorial

Play the raid tutorial again - you can repeat it until you get the hang of it. Raid stats come from the perks chosen after attaining B rank. You need to develop a squad of 4, and different types of support. As you have 7 girls and only 5 can be used for raids, pick the perks carefully. You may want to develop different support girls and switch that around accordingly.

Reactions: yusuro

lubass095

Nov 19, 2022
Hi i don't know why but i'm not able to play the v.0.10 new things. I'm stucked here and cant find the 8 courtesans and the new district

yusuro

Jan 3, 2019
PC > help > warfare tutorial

Play the raid tutorial again - you can repeat it until you get the hang of it. Raid stats come from the perks chosen after attaining B rank. You need to develop a squad of 4, and different types of support. As you have 7 girls and only 5 can be used for raids, pick the perks carefully. You may want to develop different support girls and switch that around accordingly.
Thanks for the help the thing is I have attain rank B for the all the girls and MC stats but I still can't seem to find these perks anywhere (except for the customer service perk if that is what you are referring ) I don't know if I am missing anything or just really lost finding the perks needed to level up the stats

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thanks for the help the thing is I have attain rank B for the all the girls and MC stats but I still can't seem to find these perks anywhere (except for the customer service perk if that is what you are referring ) I don't know if I am missing anything or just really lost finding the perks needed to level up the stats
I had to get help to find these too. During the day, before opening for business, enter the training screen and select one of your courtesans. You will first want to over train them at rank B in order to have enough points to properly perk their raid skills. I recommend at least 300-350 in each skill area... Mine are already leveled and then over leveled again to enhance their RevMod aka revenue multiplier so you can ignore that part...

Once you "overclock" your girls stats, choose one and click on each of the circled areas below one at a time. Then you will see a new perk menu pop up... images of all four are below as well...
Click on these individually.Screenshot 2022-12-01 190155.png
Click to select one option from every tier for each of the skill perk pages below... then go raid! Make sure you have plenty of initiative, like minimum 10-15 each. You also want at least 20-25 team total for each of the raid stats. Initiative should be 40 team total minimum. You will need it to be 45 minimum to win the final raid. It is possible to pick up items during raids that can buff that stat and others but it's best to max initiative as early as you can. You can also have one courtesan that is just a support player who is selected on the main raid page. She is the only one that needs support stats, really. The other girls will get some support stats by default of selecting for major initiative, maneuver, push and squeeze stats but you want initiative first so take all of the big initiative options first. For example, I took all of the left hand options on the first perk screen for all of my raid girls. Then I took all of the right hand options for my support girl. As I reiterate below, the choices I made for Caroline are currently highlighted in green.
Click one from each tier.Screenshot 2022-12-01 190255.png Click one from each tier.Screenshot 2022-12-01 190347.png Click one from each tier.Screenshot 2022-12-01 190421.png Click one from each tier.Screenshot 2022-12-01 190452.png

The actual choices I made for Caroline here are currently highlighted in green. You may reset at any time and choose perks again. What the button means by (No Refunds) is that you do not recover any of the skill points spent. You must use new skill points and may need to over train the girl again. I highly recommend using the energy cheat for this. Main PC menu, select help bottom right, then cheats top left in the next menu. You can reset your energy to 10K as many times as needed without penalty and without breaking for sleep. Yes, I highly recommend that option.

Also, if you have not yet leveled the screen below, do yourself a favor and drop a few thousand clicks worth in it now and increase your earnings dramatically. Your expenses also increase however your increased earning far outweigh the small increase to expenses. I currently have the screen below set to 15K and after all the raids, taking over all the new properties and gaining my 8th courtesan, my net daily income after expenses is forty five Billion! Yes... 45 BILLION! The screen below is not a cheat, just a hidden gem to be discovered... After investing a few trillion in my recently acquired properties, my current wallet is still at 14 trillion MCT. So, do yourself a favor, my friend! :)
1.15Screenshot 2022-08-29 001007.png

I would normally hide screens like this in a spoiler but I really think all players need to know this, even if they discover it early. So, no spoiler this time. Enjoy, my friend, and...

Adventure ever on, Phat ;)(y)

Last edited:

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
the perks are found by training the girls. click on the one that says handjob and it should list the perks used for raids

Reactions: yusuro

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
I think i'm stuck.

So the bodyguard M.A. has assigned to me to look for the bike said i didn'nt have enough energy, and that he would contact me if i had.

I have now 400 energy and he still hasn't called. He also isn't there on monday.
What do i do?

Second, raids. How many are there? I think i got 3, maybe 4? 3 free blowjobs was the last one. Since then, no more.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
I think i'm stuck.

So the bodyguard M.A. has assigned to me to look for the bike said i didn'nt have enough energy, and that he would contact me if i had.

I have now 400 energy and he still hasn't called. He also isn't there on monday.
What do i do?

Second, raids. How many are there? I think i got 3, maybe 4? 3 free blowjobs was the last one. Since then, no more.
Looks like maybe on a Monday you go out in front of the brothel during the day? Definitely wasn't clearly indicated.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Are raids infinite? Or do they run out at some point? I trained my girls to tier 3 everything and cleared the first one. And now I have another one to deal with the next day. Kinda wish I didn't re-enter the raid interface.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Are raids infinite? Or do they run out at some point? I trained my girls to tier 3 everything and cleared the first one. And now I have another one to deal with the next day. Kinda wish I didn't re-enter the raid interface.
No, not infinite at all. There are like four in the current update that introduced the raids. No new ones since. There will likely be more in the future but they certainly are not infinite. Make lots of saves in this game. That is my mantra playing digital media games anyway but here it is extra important. The raids were easy. If you are struggling, look up some of my earlier posts. I have several recent posts that are full of instructions, tips, tricks and helpful hint to lead you to success.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
So I have Futa content filtered yet I still had a Futa heir WTF? I know you cannot get away from the Armstrong character, but a Futa heir? Just no, can we fix that so there are no Futa's period except Armstrong for those that do not wish for that content? How can I delete the new kid and just have Sophia crap out a non-Futa heir?

***Update***

Sophia just crapped out her second Futa heir. No on the Futa heirs but that's all I'm getting. When I played older updates with the filter on I did not get Futa heirs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

JuanM4

Sep 24, 2021
I need some help with caroline
I have her skills all maxed but still in rank C , how can upgrade her ?:unsure:

Cthulhu87

Jun 4, 2017
So I got rid of the first(and now a second) rival brothel, but have yet to see any new girls pop up for hiring, still stuck with the original four. Also, can't get them past C.

Got girl number 5, apparently only the top dogs count

Also had an exclamation point stuck on the meeting room for ages, but no new options there.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 36 Votes