zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
I need some help with caroline
I have her skills all maxed but still in rank C , how can upgrade her ?:unsure:
Check her special skill, it must also be C to rank up. Once a girl has all 4 sex skills and special skill maxed out at the same rank, clicking on her tab will result in a rank up dialog. Max rank is currently all B.

how to get rid of shell brothers? It removes every day + 1%
Replay the raid tutorial. You need to set perks for your girls, form a team and raid them until their hp is 0 to make them go away. There are only 4 raids in game so far. Not respawning, so once you finish off 4 raids its done for now.

So I got rid of the first(and now a second) rival brothel, but have yet to see any new girls pop up for hiring, still stuck with the original four. Also, can't get them past C.

Got girl number 5, apparently only the top dogs count

Also had an exclamation point stuck on the meeting room for ages, but no new options there.
IIRC Finish taking over/co-own ALL other business in the first district. I think you can only co own 1, and have to buyout the rest.

Reactions: PapaPhat

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
just wanna ask

no console command..??

if : yes >> good
else >> okay
The renpy console is already enabled for this game. All you need is notepad++ to read the files to find the variable name you want to modify. Basically;
to set value, variablename = 123
to increase, variablename + 123
and so on.

There is also ingame cheats.

Nameless202

Mar 2, 2021
The renpy console is already enabled for this game. All you need is notepad++ to read the files to find the variable name you want to modify. Basically;
to set value, variablename = 123
to increase, variablename + 123
and so on.

There is also ingame cheats.

now thats something, btw tbh i just realize that renpy using mostly python to do the job which somehow helped me in terms of lets just say "college project" lol

and im still confused bout this variables file, can i ask u unpolitely to give me a hint bout what file/files do i need to open to find these "variables"

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Brothel Megacorporation Update 0.11: Entertainment District part 2

This update is the end of the Entertainment District story. After beating all of the Dice Cartel raids, you will unlock a new courtesan: Clara, the bunny girl!

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2281951
Thank you MrKhing!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

This game makes me feel like a king myself! King of brothels and finance! Huzzah!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Reactions: mrkhing

michi04

May 14, 2018
hello, could there also be a compressed version of this game, it would be very nice if someone could create one. Thank you very much.

anonwk3

Oct 25, 2021
Only after I finish the core of the game first since I don't want to split the development in 2. So it will take a while
Yeah this makes sense to me given the scale of the game, and also I imagine it allows for a better end product since the dev can give more attention to each route, so you don't end in a situation where choosing a protag is purely cosmetic.

Reactions: RS71

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
There is one thing I like about this style of games. They're the easiest games to ignore, because you don't have to play and see if there's crappy content. There is only one word brothel. If there is a brothel, there are also prostitutes. As a harem player, I don't share my girls with anyone.
if you don't intend to download and play the game, why bother commenting on it?

adame

Apr 3, 2018
@mrkhing i have a bug . i have a saves from 0.6v and some cum animation stop working\showing with 0.11v .
example: "casual sex" with cum animation stop showing and only after some time (or a click) move to show the picture of after sex with cum .
what to do ?

3-1 is a save after update, 2-6 is before

Last edited:
Reactions: Troll

mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
@mrkhing i have a bug . i have a saves from 0.6v and some cum animation stop working\showing with 0.11v .
example: "casual sex" with cum animation stop showing and only after some time (or a click) move to show the picture of after sex with cum .
what to do ?

3-1 is a save after update, 2-6 is before
I couldn't replicate that here. Is it one specific animation or every animation?: The way that "casual sex" animations are set up, the first one of the day will be an infinite loop and the second one will be a cutscene followed by a static image.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I couldn't replicate that here. Is it one specific animation or every animation?: The way that "casual sex" animations are set up, the first one of the day will be an infinite loop and the second one will be a cutscene followed by a static image.
It's the same thing I reported twice but still no action on it... yet...

1-Go to courtesans during the day before opening for casual sex. (Once we open for business we cannot return same day)
2-Select casual sex with any of the girls, happens with every single one... and, there is no return trip planned for today.
3-Try to reach climax but the option NEVER appears
4-Exit initial attempt at casual sex and enter the option again. THIS time you get the climax sequence. In fact, this begins with the climax sequence and actually allows the player and the courtesan to finish the event. Even combined the event is rather brief so there is NO reason to have it split in two parts, none at all.

There is no static image on the second session except for the final screen. It would be FAR better just to have ONE repeatable scene that includes both sections. The way that casual sex is currently set up requires TWO attempts to get through ONE single encounter. We would like it to run more like the marriage bed sex with Sofia. You select to have sex with Sofia, you engage, have your fun and climax all in the same session rather than two like the casual sex. It works the same with the play options with Sofia. You engage and finish the entire scene in ONE session rather than two like the casual sex. PLEASE repair this. This is my third request. I am certain that this is the same issue the other person was attempting to describe. It is one of very few limiters on my enjoyment of this game. But, it is so much of a chore to exit and restart with EVERY girl, EVERY time that I no longer even bother going in there. I have them all at max affection presently so there is no point. I'd go just for the fun of it if it weren't an immersion breaking two part chore every single time. Please fix this, my friend. I really do enjoy this title. This little fix would sincerely add to my enjoyment of the game and I am sure my other fellow fans and fiends out there as well. Please fix this one small annoyance.

The other item is the extremely slow load times, save times, reload times, screen loads, scene loads and generally sluggish nature of the entire screen loading process in the entire game. I have no clue how to optimize a game but I have played games that were and were not optimized. There must be a way to improve screen load performance here without sacrificing image or video quality.

Thank you, MrKhing, for listening, for this amazing, fun game and all of your efforts to make this wonderful fun available to us here. I am happy to see you participating openly in forums here because I will literally run fresh out of names of devs who do likewise before I run out of fingers to count on. That makes you one of the best kind of devs IMHO... those who are involved with their fans here. Despite these two error/improvement potential requests today I still enjoy the hell out of this game. This is by no means a complaint. However, I do see these two items as a way to seriously improve this game overall, changes that will make many fans happy, not just myself. I hope you agree, my friend. :)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 36 Votes