Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
the carreerbook only has the first 4 courtesans , for the 5th one you need to take over the businesses in the first district (Melon Republic if I remember correctly)

Reactions: djustmie

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
okay
than my next question
in the first district i bought the other 3 brothels and now i got enough money to buy the last one (melon republic)
but although i have enough money for it , i still cant buy it
Naamloos2.jpg

anybody know why , it aint possible ?

Naamloos3.jpg

i know , a lot off questions , sorry for that i am new to this game and just try to understand

thnx for reading

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Surely it can't be just me, but this game is a RAM eater! I have 16GB of RAM and this game is using 8GB minimum and constantly freezing lol. Me thinks me needs a new pc.

Reactions: PapaPhat

billyjoefred

Jul 15, 2020
okay
than my next question
in the first district i bought the other 3 brothels and now i got enough money to buy the last one (melon republic)
View attachment 2568128

Naamloos3.jpg

i know , a lot off questions , sorry for that i am new to this game and just try to understand

thnx for reading
Im pretty new to the game as well but it looks like the place still has resistance for places like that you have to damage with ad campaigns and lawsuits thats what the red 50000 mt is I could be reading it wrong though.

Reactions: djustmie

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
Im pretty new to the game as well but it looks like the place still has resistance for places like that you have to damage with ad campaigns and lawsuits thats what the red 50000 mt is I could be reading it wrong though.
ah , so it is not as simple as just buy it like the other 3
hmm i have to find out how to deal with lawyers etc
i am bad in general with card games so probably i will lose

billyjoefred

Jul 15, 2020
ah , so it is not as simple as just buy it like the other 3
hmm i have to find out how to deal with lawyers etc
i am bad in general with card games so probably i will lose
I didnt like it either I mainly just used ads to take people out just be care full since if you spam click you can go in debt and get a game over i ended up doing that.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
okay
than my next question
View attachment 2568128

Naamloos3.jpg

thnx for reading
You have to fight for it using your advertising agency and your law firm. The ad agency if it's strong is the quickest way to chop away millions at a time. You will never go in debt if you use the money cheat. You can hit the energy cheat as many times as you want while quick training the courtesans

Last edited:

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
My MC has impregnated 4 of his courtesans twice and one of his two wives. He has had sex with his other wife, but she said she wasn't ready to get pregnant even though he ejaculated inside her. If he got her pregnant too, that would make a total of ten impregnations. How does the stats report come up with 11 impregnations?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
My MC has impregnated 4 of his courtesans twice and one of his two wives. He has had sex with his other wife, but she said she wasn't ready to get pregnant even though he ejaculated inside her. If he got her pregnant too, that would make a total of ten impregnations. How does the stats report come up with 11 impregnations?
You get one from that Dr. that you had sex with or something when you took over her place, she either took your sperm and used it or something or the other.
Been to long now since I last played but this also counts for pregnancy.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Surely it can't be just me, but this game is a RAM eater! I have 16GB of RAM and this game is using 8GB minimum and constantly freezing lol. Me thinks me needs a new pc.
I haven't opened the tools and tracked my actual RAM usage during play but I do notice that load/save and gameplay after only a few minutes runs slow as frozen molasses. It's also started crashing on me when I try to speed it along with the ctrl fast forward function or just click on an option too fast. The numbers are just too big for most home rigs, even the next gen machines will struggle with this. Unless we upgrade to a bank of NASA level servers, we will all have issues.

mrkhing, I strongly suspect that this is due to the gigantic numbers we as players are generating. The financial system needs to be reworked so that we are not amassing dozens and hundreds of trillions of credits. Just basic adding and subtracting of numbers that large taxes our CPU's then add in all of the bonus multipliers and the game just gets stuck. I fully realize that revamping the financial system may well cause us all to need a restart from square one but the numbers that were out of hand from the beginning have taken over the game and all too frequently freeze or just outright crash the game. I would suggest a new money system where we cash in all of our MCT (monetary credit transfers???) for a new currency that is worth 100 million MCT per single credit or even 1 billion MCT per single credit. The player does not lose any wealth or status, just a new way for the game to count it out in significantly smaller quantities. Maybe call the new currency BCT for Billion Credit Transfer or something similar. If this could be done without all of us needing to start over, that would be optimal. However, even at this advanced stage of the game where I am always working within the current update's content, I would still rather start all over again than have the dozen+ crashes and freezes that I have experienced in this current update. I sincerely hope that you agree and are willing to make the necessary changes. The numbers have taken over this game and are sucking all of the fun out of it.

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:oops:

PS: I LOVE this game and totally enjoy it when it is functioning properly. Shannon is solar flare hot and the jealousy angle with Sophia plays well. Seems a bit odd that that Sophia never bats an eye at MC fucking all of the courtesans on the regular, even getting them pregnant but then... MC doesn't marry them either... Must be those pregnancy hormones in overdrive again. She's carrying number ten now. But, I am sure that MC has plenty of love for both Sophia and Shannon. So, we just keep on laying that pipe!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Update May 4, 2023: The new optimization patch the dev released is awesome! Everything is running better now, much quicker save/load, no screen lag in dialogue, hell... no screen lag at all!!! Thanks mrkhing !!!

Last edited:

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
I haven't opened the tools and tracked my actual RAM usage during play but I do notice that load/save and gameplay after only a few minutes runs slow as frozen molasses. It's also started crashing on me when I try to speed it along with the ctrl fast forward function or just click on an option too fast. The numbers are just too big for most home rigs, even the next gen machines will struggle with this. Unless we upgrade to a bank of NASA level servers, we will all have issues.

mrkhing, I strongly suspect that this is due to the gigantic numbers we as players are generating. The financial system needs to be reworked so that we are not amassing dozens and hundreds of trillions of credits. Just basic adding and subtracting of numbers that large taxes our CPU's then add in all of the bonus multipliers and the game just gets stuck. I fully realize that revamping the financial system may well cause us all to need a restart from square one but the numbers that were out of hand from the beginning have taken over the game and all too frequently freeze or just outright crash the game. I would suggest a new money system where we cash in all of our MCT (monetary credit transfers???) for a new currency that is worth 100 million MCT per single credit or even 1 billion MCT per single credit. The player does not lose any wealth or status, just a new way for the game to count it out in significantly smaller quantities. Maybe call the new currency BCT for Billion Credit Transfer or something similar. If this could be done without all of us needing to start over, that would be optimal. However, even at this advanced stage of the game where I am always working within the current update's content, I would still rather start all over again than have the dozen+ crashes and freezes that I have experienced in this current update. I sincerely hope that you agree and are willing to make the necessary changes. The numbers have taken over this game and are sucking all of the fun out of it.

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:oops:

PS: I LOVE this game and totally enjoy it when it is functioning properly. Shannon is solar flare hot and the jealousy angle with Sophia plays well. Seems a bit odd that that Sophia never bats an eye at MC fucking all of the courtesans on the regular, even getting them pregnant but then... MC doesn't marry them either... Must be those pregnancy hormones in overdrive again. She's carrying number ten now. But, I am sure that MC has plenty of love for both Sophia and Shannon. So, we just keep on laying that pipe!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
My game just froze again and RAM clocked at over 10GB usage. That is ridiculously insane! The further I progress, the slower the game gets until (not responding). Money and high rev mod seem to be the key triggers in my game freezes.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
You get one from that Dr. that you had sex with or something when you took over her place, she either took your sperm and used it or something or the other.
Been to long now since I last played but this also counts for pregnancy.
That's right. I started to disagree with you and tell you that she is one of the 4 courtesans that the MC impregnated twice, but you rightly point out that she was impregnated once before. Thanks for reminding me. This must mean that the MC impregnated the second wife but she is not yet aware of it.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
That's right. I started to disagree with you and tell you that she is one of the 4 courtesans that the MC impregnated twice, but you rightly point out that she was impregnated once before. Thanks for reminding me. This must mean that the MC impregnated the second wife but she is not yet aware of it.
Doc also stole MC's seed from her "audition" session and used it impregnate herself and a lesbian couple so that actually makes three more.

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
Doc also stole MC's seed from her "audition" session and used it impregnate herself and a lesbian couple so that actually makes three more.
Yep, my MC had 3 impregnations listed before he advanced affection with either of his wives and/or unlocked the breeding facility.

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes