PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Not 100% sure what it is but I suspect you went a bit too crazy with the shares in the portfolio (tens of thousands of some of the most expansive shares in the game). Perhaps I need to tune down the amount of money people get from the money cheat to prevent this sort of thing from happening.
It's NOT the money cheat. I only used that to avoid borrowing from the bank in the earliest part of the game. The trouble is the vast sums of credits we accrue with multiple multipliers stressing our CPU's and RAM! The entire financial system needs to be rescaled to more manageable figures as I previously suggested.

I was able to resolve the crashing and total freezes just by returning my GRADE in company management from the over inflated 50K to which I had pumped it back to a more reasonable 30K. I went from 102 billion per day to 53 billion net profit and have avoided crashes and freezes since. However, it is still slow as molasses in load/save mode and during gameplay after only a few minutes.

I even got Shannon up to spouse level 5 and must say a hearty, "THANK YOU" my friend for that amazing sex scene with our new wife! Also, I really need to shower her with gifts and attention to earn the extra 300 affection to "visit the other spouse" and share some sexy good times with both Sophia and Shannon. That was an unexpected and pleasant, wish fulfilling surprise!:love::love::love::love::love:

While I am here, my friend, I don't mind the need to retrain the girls at grade B for their basic four skills. However, wiping out their raid skills also takes their special items granted during previous raids, doesn't it? I will be pleasantly surprised to find those unique items return if my suspicions are incorrect but that big, fat ZERO in their raid skills and the fact that if you remove or replace one of those unique items it gets destroyed leads me to believe that Caroline and Julia have lost their raid extras. Julia had +4 to Initiative and Caroline had +5 to her initiative! Had I known this, I may not have allowed either of them to become pregnant! I have retrained both post maternity leave but have not yet redone their raid skills as there is no current need for that.

I'm spending my in game time primarily with Shannon while still letting Sophia know that she will always be first... in doing so, Sophia is now pregnant with number 11!!! So, I'm about to have five and a half dozen kids! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: I drove an Amish framing crew around and worked along side those men all summer one year. One of the oldest sons had me going all day when he told me he had five and a half dozen kids, totally unaware that he meant eleven! Considering their father, our foreman, had fathered at least 16 children, once I was let in on the joke... well, it stuck with me. Anyway... Phat is just rambling now.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

PS: Afterthought... If you are going to cap anything, the bonus multipliers for RevMod for the girls and the GRADE in company management would likely be better than the money cheat. I used the money cheat ONCE. Those multipliers are ALWAYS running. I can reduce the GRADE in the company management screen but my courtesans all have RevMod over 40, several nearly 50 and I have no way to reduce those now. They just continue to grow each and every time I have to train them. I will likely reduce the GRADE again back to the 20K or 25K where it was set before the level 4 upgrade took it back to 1 again. I ran a deficit for a couple days and went ???WTF??? then remembered to readjust my GRADE. After running a six million credit deficit for two days, I am sure jacking it to 50K was an over compensation! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Indeed, this problem only seems to affect some players that did specific things (usually involving the money cheat). But it's hard to tell what these things are in each situation and or if it can be done organically without using cheats and exploits.
I used the money cheat, and I used the energy cheat constantly to train the courtesans.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I used the money cheat, and I used the energy cheat constantly to train the courtesans.
I used the money cheat only once to avoid borrowing from the bank but I ALWAYS use the energy cheat! Training the girls would take months of in game time without it! Capping the money cheat to a max of like one billion total for the whole game isn't a bad idea but reducing the amount per click just means those who would abuse it will merely make more clicks. Just Phat's two cents worth...

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
I actually stopped playing this game quite a while ago and decided to see if things had improved and started again with v0.13. In my previous game play, I never used cheats, there was no option for impregnation, so heirs weren't even an option, and I still ended up with bloated save files and game freezing. In my previous game playing, as well as my latest game play, the game started going crazy the more I trained the girls and the higher their RevMod went. Needless to say, my girls this time have undergone serious training (scores as high as 3000 for each activity) and a RevMod of between 50 and 90 depending on which girl it is. Add to that the amount of cash generated on a daily basis it's no wonder my game has gone ga ga!

• Haha

mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
It's NOT the money cheat. I only used that to avoid borrowing from the bank in the earliest part of the game. The trouble is the vast sums of credits we accrue with multiple multipliers stressing our CPU's and RAM! The entire financial system needs to be rescaled to more manageable figures as I previously suggested.

I was able to resolve the crashing and total freezes just by returning my GRADE in company management from the over inflated 50K to which I had pumped it back to a more reasonable 30K. I went from 102 billion per day to 53 billion net profit and have avoided crashes and freezes since. However, it is still slow as molasses in load/save mode and during gameplay after only a few minutes.

I even got Shannon up to spouse level 5 and must say a hearty, "THANK YOU" my friend for that amazing sex scene with our new wife! Also, I really need to shower her with gifts and attention to earn the extra 300 affection to "visit the other spouse" and share some sexy good times with both Sophia and Shannon. That was an unexpected and pleasant, wish fulfilling surprise!:love::love::love::love::love:

While I am here, my friend, I don't mind the need to retrain the girls at grade B for their basic four skills. However, wiping out their raid skills also takes their special items granted during previous raids, doesn't it? I will be pleasantly surprised to find those unique items return if my suspicions are incorrect but that big, fat ZERO in their raid skills and the fact that if you remove or replace one of those unique items it gets destroyed leads me to believe that Caroline and Julia have lost their raid extras. Julia had +4 to Initiative and Caroline had +5 to her initiative! Had I known this, I may not have allowed either of them to become pregnant! I have retrained both post maternity leave but have not yet redone their raid skills as there is no current need for that.

I'm spending my in game time primarily with Shannon while still letting Sophia know that she will always be first... in doing so, Sophia is now pregnant with number 11!!! So, I'm about to have five and a half dozen kids! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: I drove an Amish framing crew around and worked along side those men all summer one year. One of the oldest sons had me going all day when he told me he had five and a half dozen kids, totally unaware that he meant eleven! Considering their father, our foreman, had fathered at least 16 children, once I was let in on the joke... well, it stuck with me. Anyway... Phat is just rambling now.

PS: Afterthought... If you are going to cap anything, the bonus multipliers for RevMod for the girls and the GRADE in company management would likely be better than the money cheat. I used the money cheat ONCE. Those multipliers are ALWAYS running. I can reduce the GRADE in the company management screen but my courtesans all have RevMod over 40, several nearly 50 and I have no way to reduce those now. They just continue to grow each and every time I have to train them. I will likely reduce the GRADE again back to the 20K or 25K where it was set before the level 4 upgrade took it back to 1 again. I ran a deficit for a couple days and went ???WTF??? then remembered to readjust my GRADE. After running a six million credit deficit for two days, I am sure jacking it to 50K was an over compensation! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Interesting. I'll do some tests with both the revmod and the company grade then. Regarding the item stats, their bonus should remain after pregnancy. They won't show up on the perk screen because those stats are only the base stats without the item bonus. We'll be able to test this once a new raid comes out.

*Edit: Did some tests here and bumped the corporate grade all the way up to 50k. Also bumped the revmod for the courtesans to 9999. That did increase RAM usage a little bit but nothing crazy. Save file also went up by a little bit but still bellow 7MB. Nevertheless, I'm still considering scrapping the corporate grade system entirely since it seems to be impossible to balance and a potential cause for issues.

Last edited:
  • Wow

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Interesting. I'll do some tests with both the revmod and the company grade then. Regarding the item stats, their bonus should remain after pregnancy. They won't show up on the perk screen because those stats are only the base stats without the item bonus. We'll be able to test this once a new raid comes out.

*Edit: Did some tests here and bumped the corporate grade all the way up to 50k. Also bumped the revmod for the courtesans to 9999. That did increase RAM usage a little bit but nothing crazy. Save file also went up by a little bit but still bellow 7MB. Nevertheless, I'm still considering scrapping the corporate grade system entirely since it seems to be impossible to balance and a potential cause for issues.
There goes the neighborhood! You DID read the part where my revenue totally tanked into negative numbers when the company grade reset post level 4 upgrade, right??? I can see limiting it to max of 25K but if you get rid of it entirely my cash flow will take a total shit. That is why I suggest set maximum levels for both company grade and courtesan revmod, not eliminate either or both... just a hard cap to avoid the CPU from doing this...
button result nuke 150910-nukeexplosion-editorial.jpg

Dezza666

Mar 31, 2021
Hi everyone, my question is when do you get the 5th girl. I'm up to week 40 but still only have 4 girls, I have business level 2, I have the nightclub bar ( no kitchen ) have over 10mil ( MCT ) . I have bought 2 other businesses so far. Do you to buy them all before you can level up and get the 5th girl?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Not 100% sure what it is but I suspect you went a bit too crazy with the shares in the portfolio (tens of thousands of some of the most expansive shares in the game). Perhaps I need to tune down the amount of money people get from the money cheat to prevent this sort of thing from happening.
I actually did that to offload the money i was making.Ironically, i did use the portfolio to make a bit of money but not the kind you see in that save file. I used one instance of the money cheat, the rest was stictly using the in game systems. I can't say if it's RevMod, Corportate stuff or what. I can say that this issue has been a thing since before the last patch you had to fix raids.

At this point with you saying your saves are only ever around 7mb i can only assume some form of corruption + large number issue.
I don't really have a suggestion for the large numbers thing or even how to fix the money systems in game. If the game was to be played "legit" money is stupidly tight early and laughable later. I'd almost rather it be reversed or at least money have a real use case later in the game. That is if you plan on keeping it at all since it really does seem largely disconnected from the game with some exceptions like the buy-outs.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Bottas

Jun 14, 2018
man I'm still having issues with the cum animations. when i first found this game a few months ago I was really happy with the cum animations. but they stopped working a while ago. like instead of the animation it shows a still of whatever image was portrayed before the sex animation started

Reactions: Haunter222

Haunter222

Jun 29, 2022
man I'm still having issues with the cum animations. when i first found this game a few months ago I was really happy with the cum animations. but they stopped working a while ago. like instead of the animation it shows a still of whatever image was portrayed before the sex animation started
I'm having the same issue ive tried erasing my save data and redownloading the game and nothing seems to work.

mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Are you on Windows/Linux? Unfortunately I can't replicate this issue so I'm not sure how to fix it. I made this small patch that changes how some animations are displayed. I have no idea if it will fix the problem but I guess it's worth a shot if you want to try.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
How do we validate rank B handjob training?

Done all training, my stats handjob bar is full, the tutor screen indicates "Rank B ready" but have no choices...

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I am stuck in level 2 of courtesan relationship.How to level up?
That is as far as it goes until further updates advise otherwise. You are not stuck. There is no issue. The content still needs to be created and implemented. There is no spoon.

And, no kids in the back seat... We are NOT there yet!

mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Here is a performance/optimization patch for 0.14 if anyone wants to try before the next update. To trigger the changes you just need to open the brothel and then use the bed to sleep a few times. According to some of my tests, it significantly reduced RAM usage and also reduced the save file size.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Here is a performance/optimization patch for 0.14 if anyone wants to try before the next update. To trigger the changes you just need to open the brothel and then use the bed to sleep a few times. According to some of my tests, it significantly reduced RAM usage and also reduced the save file size.
Thank you, my friend! :) I took a copy of the file DL and will give this a go when I am awake again...
It is late here and I need a nap. zzz:sleep:
Adventure ever on, Phat:sleep:

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes