PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Brothel Megacorporation 0.15 release

I think this game needs more whacky stuff that player can chose to interact with or not so here it is! This is the first 100% optional content update that will explore some niche (yet highly requested) flavours, like Futanari on female, more breeding, and lactation (they can be enjoyed separately with the filter option). This update presents the first special employee, with some repeatable events taking place in their work station: It's Nancy, a cowgirl packing a lot of HEAT that will manage the Milk factory facility! Right now there are 4 repeatable events. To unlock this content you must first conquer the small Abdel fields district.

Other than that, there is a significant game performance/optimization upgrade. A new repeatable scene was also added for the MC and his two wives in the "Visit the other wife" action in Shannon's room. Finally, a new cheat that allows players to bypass the raids.

Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The wallet cap is NOT working. It needs to be removed. The next day after I started the update, I had earned 73 billion and my wallet displayed 999,999,999,999 and wouldn't budge. You proposed fix is EATING my money! This needs to be removed immediately, please!

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I really enjoyed the early versions of the game, but had taken a break and not tried the newest stuff until this week. Holy cow, I love the direction that the game is taking! The doctor is hot as shit, and I love everything about the potential with pregnancy, fertility, lactation, and the hucows.

I still honestly don't understand most of the mini games, but I'm thankful that the game just allows you to mostly skip them.

c4pric0rn

Aug 30, 2018
i like the game. had a questionable grinding session but i think i cleared all content so far. good job on making the game.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
Wow now we have them asking for futa in more games.
Just like the ntr crowed asking for ntr in every game.

NO, we do not need futa mc or ntr in every game.
i guess you not a fan of futa. i bet some of wants more futa and beside most of the game is always male mc and people are into it ntr. mc always get ntr from another guy because male have a tiny dick or another guy has a monster dick then mc. although we do need more futa as ntr

• Angry
Reactions: Nessiah and Troll

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023

I mean, we all like what we like. I don't like fish sandwhiches, but I don't run around telling every restaurant that they need to take them off their menu because I just want a cheeseburger. If something is a minor part of a game and you don't like it, why not just ignore it? If its too much, play one of the other hundreds of games that don't feature it.

For this game, having the girls fuck guys other than the MC is essential for it to be plausible whatsoever. And I think that the fully optional futa content is hot and fun.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021

This is a shitpost as the dev already stated that a futa MC was planned. All dragon wants is it sooner rather than later.

Reactions: Nessiah
3.40 star(s) 36 Votes