PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It should work, I just tested it on a fresh copy of the game and it does go beyond the 999,999,999,999 cap after you sleep. make sure that you put the files in the 'game' folder and confirm to replace all 4 files.
Yes, all four files replaced... will try sleeping one more night to see if the nine's clear and my 17 trillion returns...

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It should work, I just tested it on a fresh copy of the game and it does go beyond the 999,999,999,999 cap after you sleep. make sure that you put the files in the 'game' folder and confirm to replace all 4 files.
Okay... I slept another night and woke up to 1 trillion where I had 17 trillion. However, the nine's have cleared so hopefully we are back in business. Thanks again, my friend :)
Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
PS/Update: Completed all of the new content, Impregnated all eligible courtesans except Caroline (need her working), Sophia gave birth to our twelfth child, a girl we named Karina and I played enough days to ensure that the 1trillion cap is not causing any further capping/glitching by running the total over 2 trillion... Daisy was fun but Nancy is even MORE fun:devilish: Also, I am happy to report NO errors, NO glitches, NO lag and even the load/save screens are faster than ever! Huzzah! Whatever you did, my friend, it seems to be working rather well and I am no longer losing money! Huzzah! Bravo!:love:
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.04.24 - 00.57.15.37.png

Last edited:
Reactions: mrkhing

krono98

May 10, 2020
i dont know what happend, but i cant take over melon republic, i have over 100m on the wallet and it says 15.8M, i dont know if i soft locked myself or what

mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
i dont know what happend, but i cant take over melon republic, i have over 100m on the wallet and it says 15.8M, i dont know if i soft locked myself or what
Some companies have Resistance(HP) that must be decreased to 0 before you buy them.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Without removing the cap, the game is unplayable in it's current state.
Given that mrkhing has stated that the cap was put in place to prevent performance issues, I honestly don't think shouting & swearing at the dev, while demanding he remove it, is really the right way to go. (It didn't go well for you when you did that to PTGames) :WeSmart:

Last edited:
Reactions: Fauno36

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
What do you mean by "unplayable"? Is that just a case of you being dramatic, for effect? Or are you being literal?

I've been playing this since early days of it being on this site & managed to play through the new update, with the cap, absolutely fine.
Bought everything new, got the new girls (futa milkmaid & 2nd wife), had no issue in progressing, whatsoever.
The game played absolutely fine.
Given that mrkhing has stated that the cap was put in place to prevent performance issues, I honestly don't think shouting & swearing at the dev, while demanding he remove it, is really the right way to go. (It didn't go well for you when you did that to PTGames) :WeSmart:

I was also a bit peed off to lose a ton of capital (50T gone :cry:) & am also stuck at 999 x 4, same as you.
(To be fair, there are only 5 companies in the world with value above $1T & only 3 above $2T & I don't think a brothel is going to rival Apple, or Microsoft, anytime soon! :ROFLMAO:)
But that's because we are already at the cap, so any money we earn is going into the ether, because we can't hold any more.

The simple solution is obvious - spend some money!
But we can't, because the cost of investing in our businesses is currently higher than the cap.
Again, simple solution is obvious - lower the costs of investing in our businesses (to be lower than the cap & make sure it can never rise above, until we reach max investment), then spend our money on that.
Subsequent income will then fill our wallets again, instead of just going up in smoke, once we've cleared room for it.

lol Predictions are perhaps not your forte.;) :LOL::ROFLMAO:
It's not just the new milking girl, there has been a futa client since the 2nd girl, Julia, joined the brothel.
Think she only has oral sex, but does that not count as "futa sex"?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also the 4th girl, Zoe, has penetrative sex with the same futa client.
It was in the game for a good while, prior to your post, just not with MC.
The cap removes your ability to retain your earnings once the cap is reached. You get new funds every day but there is nowhere for them to go so it's essentially like throwing them in the trash. That is the simplest way I can explain it.:rolleyes: THAT is what makes a game based on capitalism UNPLAYABLE:poop: That is also why our dear dev agreed with me and wrote the patch and will be revoking the cap next update. It is NOT a viable solution. I will not argue this any further. You either understand this rather simple concept or you do not.:censored:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Stop shouting. There's no need to get your panties in a twist, yet again.
Writing in CAPS does not make you correct, it just makes you rude, loud & still talking garbage when you call it "unplayable".
You not liking how it's played, is not remotely the same thing as "unplayable".
Unplayable means it cannot be played, but it absolutely can.

Despite the situation which you just wasted your time trying to teach your Grandmother how to suck eggs.
I already specifically detailed that problem and the simple as shit solution to it, which is only not available to us because of the investment costs being too high.
Which is precisely why the dev said he would raise the cap, before you started shouting & swearing at him to remove it.
I expect he gave you the patch to get you to stop whinging.

I don't know what argument you're talking about, I'll take that as yet more drivel.
It's not a game based on capitalism. It's game based on the oldest profession in the world.
I can't listen to any more of your nonsense and bullshit. Enjoy the penalty box. Ignore button engaged.

Scorpio2002

May 12, 2021
Help!!! I can't get married. How do you get married? I need to get married to advance.

I keep getting kids but they don't show up as heirs the building is still empty why?

Mr.Bellyride

Feb 19, 2023
Love this game. Just got a it a few weeks ago. But I have a question. How can I hire new girls? Right now my brothel is a level 2, and I have Caroline, Julia, Denise and Zoe. All of them are level C. But how can I get new girls? Do I have to take over another brothel? I still dont really understand the mechanics of the whole take over bit?

Furthermore, Julia has reached 100 in level C, but she doesn't move up to level B, why?

And why can't I get passed relationship level 2 with all the girls?

Sorry for the many questions. I love this game, but I feel like I am stuck.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Love this game. Just got a it a few weeks ago. But I have a question. How can I hire new girls? Right now my brothel is a level 2, and I have Caroline, Julia, Denise and Zoe. All of them are level C. But how can I get new girls? Do I have to take over another brothel? I still dont really understand the mechanics of the whole take over bit?

Furthermore, Julia has reached 100 in level C, but she doesn't move up to level B, why?

And why can't I get passed relationship level 2 with all the girls?

Sorry for the many questions. I love this game, but I feel like I am stuck.
have you gone through the evaluation for level 3? if not, do that first and that should help

Reactions: Mr.Bellyride

Mr.Bellyride

Feb 19, 2023
have you gone through the evaluation for level 3? if not, do that first and that should help
Well I cannot evalutate for level 3 before I have 5 Level C girls. But right now I only have Julia, Denise, Caroline and Denise. In the CareerBook app there are no girls to hire. So how do I get the fifth girl hired?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Well I cannot evalutate for level 3 before I have 5 Level C girls. But right now I only have Julia, Denise, Caroline and Denise. In the CareerBook app there are no girls to hire. So how do I get the fifth girl hired?
Take over districts.
Can't remember which one you need, but that's where most girls come from, so just take them all over. lol
CareerBook only gives you the 1st girl.
All others come from story progression, or are gained during\from a business or territory takeover.

To initiate takeovers, call a meeting (either from your phone, or exit your room & choose the meeting room. Either way will cost you 100 Energy), go to the District Map, select the appropriate District, select the respective Business & then you have two options to bring them down to 0.
Once you've brought them down to 0, you can start takeover proceedings from Settlements.

You'll need a decent amount of Lawyers. I currently have 55 & have not failed a takeover.
Obviously the more businesses you own, the more Managers you will need to recruit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Bellyride

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
have you taken over the district?

Mr.Bellyride

Feb 19, 2023
Take over districts.
Can't remember which one you need, but that's where most girls come from, so just take them all over. lol
All others come from story progression, or are gained during\from a business or territory takeover.

To initiate takeovers, call a meeting (either from your phone, or exit your room & choose the meeting room. Either way will cost you 100 Energy), go to the District Map, select the appropriate District, select the respective Business & then you have two options to bring them down to 0.
Once you've brought them down to 0, you can start takeover proceedings from Settlements.

You'll need a decent amount of Lawyers. I currently have 55 & have not failed a takeover.
Obviously the more businesses you own, the more Managers you will need to recruit.

Thanks for the help. I havent really understood the takeover yet. But your explaination makes sense. I will try and takeover some other businesses.

Reactions: whichone

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
By using Search function.
I used the search function and got this answer.
So congratulations, not only did you manage to not answer the question, you also managed to make searching for the answer more difficult. Good job.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
To be fair, that's a snail, not a slug.
Slugs don't have shells, like snails do. (y)
To be fair, the ones in pic related are more brutish than civilized, which was also part of the joke.:WeSmart: Also, kind of sad how owning one's own home halves the lifespan and forces you into constant work.

Reactions: whichone

Mr.Bellyride

Feb 19, 2023
Take over districts.

So I have taken over another brothel, but how can I get girls from there? I can't even visit the place or anything....?

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes