mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
mrkhing Hey man, after you put the 1T cap on our money, it's become completely impossible to upgrade any of the businesses in my districts, because I cannot hold that amount of money.
Do you have plans to lower the cost of those "invest in business" upgrades?
Or are they just dead, now?
I will increase the cap in the next update

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
REMOVE the cap, please. I have over 100 trillion in my wallet and still need more to keep investing in my businesses. If you MUST employ a wallet cap or ANY other cap, make that shit OPTIONAL, please. Thank you, my friend.

I went into the latest update rather happy, as always... then after several days of gameplay, my wallet read all 999,999,999,999 and wouldn't let me spend any money. Just remove that cap thing, please.

Adventure ever on, Phat:eek:

PS: Whatever you did to optimize the game for the previous update really made a difference. The latest release is a mess financially. Time to hit ctrl+z to undo that shit, my friend! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Cobinox

Nov 1, 2020
Fun game, so far. It must difficult to manage all of the different stats in this game. It is rather impressive.
One thing complaint I have is the affection system with the wives. Why would you lose affection just to level up you interactions with them? I can understand a function of needing more points to unlock different interactions or needing a certain number of points to have repeatable interactions. But I don't get why you would lose the points all together and locking you out of previously unlocked interactions. At that point, the grinding aspects of the game really come to light and makes me wonder if this part of the game is really worth playing.
Just something that jumped out at me, during my playthrough.
Keep up the good work.

Jul 2, 2019
So, my game says I need five courtesans at Grade C to upgrade to lvl 3.

I have four. When I go to CareerBook, it says Courtesans 1... but there's nobody there to select.

Do I have a bug or am I missing something here?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
REMOVE the cap, please. I have over 100 trillion in my wallet and still need more to keep investing in my businesses. If you MUST employ a wallet cap or ANY other cap, make that shit OPTIONAL, please. Thank you, my friend.

I went into the latest update rather happy, as always... then after several days of gameplay, my wallet read all 999,999,999,999 and wouldn't let me spend any money. Just remove that cap thing, please.
Nah the cap is a neccessary evil to stop having the game require constant optimization updates. It should stay.

What needs to happen now is the game needs to have a major overhaul to how players get income and how much money is actually needed to invest in the properties we own/try to acquire. Right now most of the numbers are just arbitrarily large numbers with the required amount to settle / purchase usually being around 10%. You can actually just remove that whole step of having an abritarily large number and just increase the cost to settle to 20/30%. Then have a scaling non-exponential growth increase for investing in our owned properties. I.E 1% of current property value up to 15%. Again this is to keep numbers from being blown out into the astronomical. The fact that we are here talking about trillions of dollars is nuts. Some of the biggest buisnesses in the real world don't come close to having a trillion dollar evaluation let alone multiple trillions.

Mar 27, 2019
hey I am have trouble with the hacking thing in the red light area. I got the very first place there and got the hand job trainer she also talked about how to get the other places to hack there wallets but thats all I have seen. when I try to do a hack on one of the other places I get 1 of three things that happen 1 the one on the right tended the wounds of the tortured souls that fell from above while an intruder was playing a joyful tune on the ceiling. 2 four pic 1 doc 2 4girls 3 is x made of chaines 4 some kind of music note. and the third business asked for a 8 digit password. need a little help with this please...

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Again, you need to REMOVE the cap. No matter how high you set it, I can and will always earn more. If the wallet isn't receiving any new funds, then it's not accruing, just going in the fucking trash! If you create an alternate bank account for it to dump into then THAT becomes the new wallet with the same issues as the original wallet! What I proposed MONTHS ago is making all the more sense now. The financial system needs to be rescaled and scaled DOWN! I suggested the possibility of a new currency that has greater value per bill, making it easier to track, like a stripper taking her duffle bag full of singles to the bank and cashing them in for twenties and hundreds so it all fits in her purse instead of needing a wheel barrow.

TBH, the last update just worked! It played smoothly with less save/load lag and NO lag in the scenes! IMHO, THAT was a success!!! Having my wallet clog at 999,999,999,999 due to an unnecessary, game breaking cap does NOT work! Please remove the cap or at the very least, make it optional so I can turn it the fuck off. I don't even want to play the game in this state. All my new earnings are being wasted! What's the fucking point of a capitalistic, corporate game like this when I can't keep my profits???

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:eek:

PS: I REALLY cannot play the game in it's current state! I REALLY don't want to wait months again for another update. A patch to remove the cap would be helpful and MUCH appreciated. THAT would allow me to play and enjoy the new content. Without removing the cap, the game is unplayable in it's current state. Anyone who disagrees just hasn't been playing the game long enough to know better! That fucking cap is costing me over 70 BILLION per day!!!

Last edited:

mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Again, you need to REMOVE the cap. No matter how high you set it, I can and will always earn more. If the wallet isn't receiving any new funds, then it's not accruing, just going in the fucking trash! If you create an alternate bank account for it to dump into then THAT becomes the new wallet with the same issues as the original wallet! What I proposed MONTHS ago is making all the more sense now. The financial system needs to be rescaled and scaled DOWN! I suggested the possibility of a new currency that has greater value per bill, making it easier to track, like a stripper taking her duffle bag full of singles to the bank and cashing them in for twenties and hundreds so it all fits in her purse instead of needing a wheel barrow.

TBH, the last update just worked! It played smoothly with less save/load lag and NO lag in the scenes! IMHO, THAT was a success!!! Having my wallet clog at 999,999,999,999 due to an unnecessary, game breaking cap does NOT work! Please remove the cap or at the very least, make it optional so I can turn it the fuck off. I don't even want to play the game in this state. All my new earnings are being wasted! What's the fucking point of a capitalistic, corporate game like this when I can't keep my profits???

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:eek:

PS: I REALLY cannot play the game in it's current state! I REALLY don't want to wait months again for another update. A patch to remove the cap would be helpful and MUCH appreciated. THAT would allow me to play and enjoy the new content. Without removing the cap, the game is unplayable in it's current state. Anyone who disagrees just hasn't been playing the game long enough to know better! That fucking cap is costing me over 70 BILLION per day!!!
Here's a patch then. I guess I'll remove the cap in the next update and see how it goes

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Here's a patch then. I guess I'll remove the cap in the next update and see how it goes
1685904886101.png
THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!
Thank you, my friend!:D:D:D:D:D
NOW I can let Sophia give birth (due in a week), upgrade the birthing room, meet this new girl and not worry about my wallet crashing! NOW I can get back to the game and play the new content! From what I read in your post, it looks like a lot of fun and a few new cheats too!:devilish:(y) I actually enjoy the raids but I know there were those who outright hated them so now we have the option to bypass them. Installing the patch and heading in to play now!:love::love::love::love::love:

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Okay... Installed the patch, bought the milking business and hired the futa girl, Nancy, impregnated two courtesans, opened for business, closed business, had over 17 trillion in wallet at close of business, slept and woke up to the capped mess in my wallet again at 999,999,999,999. So, I'm stuck again with a busted wallet making over 70 billion MCT per day that is dumping into the trash... Care to tweak the patch? I'm working from a copy of the game I made specifically for testing. I will try anything you want to send. I just want the game to function, please. I attached a copy of my saved file showing the wallet glitch. Thanks again, Phat:oops:

mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Okay... Installed the patch, bought the milking business and hired the futa girl, Nancy, impregnated two courtesans, opened for business, closed business, had over 17 trillion in wallet at close of business, slept and woke up to the capped mess in my wallet again at 999,999,999,999. So, I'm stuck again with a busted wallet making over 70 billion MCT per day that is dumping into the trash... Care to tweak the patch? I'm working from a copy of the game I made specifically for testing. I will try anything you want to send. I just want the game to function, please. I attached a copy of my saved file showing the wallet glitch. Thanks again, Phat:oops:
It should work, I just tested it on a fresh copy of the game and it does go beyond the 999,999,999,999 cap after you sleep. make sure that you put the files in the 'game' folder and confirm to replace all 4 files.

Reactions: PapaPhat
3.40 star(s) 36 Votes