PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
How can I unlock Shannon?
Need upgrade business to level 4. Meeting with Mia Armstrong (futa in law, Sophia's 'paternal unit') and the subsequent meeting with Shannon as your new corporate spouse play automatically after the upgrade.

Hope that helps, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

adrian012345

Jan 6, 2018
the investment in other area is impossible. it costs 12,362,400,000,000 for a level 2 investment. another costs 79,833,600,000,000. and another costs 90,720,000,000,000

Troqo

Sep 2, 2017
Need upgrade business to level 4. Meeting with Mia Armstrong (futa in law, Sophia's 'paternal unit') and the subsequent meeting with Shannon as your new corporate spouse play automatically after the upgrade.

Hope that helps, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
I am at level 4 but I have no clue about Mia Armstrong.

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
I am at level 4 but I have no clue about Mia Armstrong.
Of course you know her, she is the one who gives you the opportunity to open the Brothel in the first place. And then you need to go to her for a Loan on Mondays.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Here is a performance/optimization patch for 0.14 if anyone wants to try before the next update. To trigger the changes you just need to open the brothel and then use the bed to sleep a few times. According to some of my tests, it significantly reduced RAM usage and also reduced the save file size.
Save file size down ~2000 KB.
Ram usage when idle about 2.4 GB

Okay further feedback...You have to wait for the week to transistion.
New file down a whopping 13000 KB to a much more managable 5000KB total.

Another week down and now the save file is tiny lol. We down to 689KB total.
Not sure what you have going on there to fix these file sizes but its certainly doing something.

Last edited:

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Here is a performance/optimization patch for 0.14 if anyone wants to try before the next update. To trigger the changes you just need to open the brothel and then use the bed to sleep a few times. According to some of my tests, it significantly reduced RAM usage and also reduced the save file size.
Save File 53,226 KB down to 29,740 KB
Played for 15 minutes without game freezing, but haven't checked RAM usage yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrkhing

Ruiwuewnesn

Oct 29, 2021
the game is quite good, however the raid mecanic is really annoying and there could be an option to not have to deal with it, that being said the game up until said mecanic is solid

Reactions: Earply and Oregon

mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Brothel Megacorporation 0.15 release

I think this game needs more whacky stuff that player can chose to interact with or not so here it is! This is the first 100% optional content update that will explore some niche (yet highly requested) flavours, like Futanari on female, more breeding, and lactation (they can be enjoyed separately with the filter option). This update presents the first special employee, with some repeatable events taking place in their work station: It's Nancy, a cowgirl packing a lot of HEAT that will manage the Milk factory facility! Right now there are 4 repeatable events. To unlock this content you must first conquer the small Abdel fields district.

Other than that, there is a significant game performance/optimization upgrade. A new repeatable scene was also added for the MC and his two wives in the "Visit the other wife" action in Shannon's room. Finally, a new cheat that allows players to bypass the raids.

Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Brothel Megacorporation [v0.15] [Khing Orchestra]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BrothelMegacorporation-0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Brothel Megacorporation v0.15.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Reactions: pablo1360

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
Are there any plan to hire the brothel madams as prostitutes from the red light district storyline?

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes