Fauno36

May 26, 2023
so the fact that I have bought the other three (cheaper) brothels doesn't help? Thank you, didn't know that at all.
She is attached to the first brothel, when you buy it she will appear available to you as she appears in the screenshot.

22ndgentlemen

Apr 11, 2022
I really must not be understanding how the Grade system works on the Laptop > Manage Brothel > Build > Meeting Room > Company screen works. Maybe I am just missing a puzzle piece to help it make sense.

Does the Grade system only affect other locations that I own? i.e. Scorch and Melon and not Phoenix? If so, why would I put money into it especially when I am only getting around 100K from other businesses? I am early game so I can only increase to Grade 3 (1.03x) without going over that 100k income with my 84k upkeep on the company screen.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
I've been having an issue when the game updates some of my courtesans have their skills reset. Is that supposed to happen or is it a bug? Started like one or two versions ago.

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
I've been having an issue when the game updates some of my courtesans have their skills reset. Is that supposed to happen or is it a bug? Started like one or two versions ago.
I can tell you about my experience. I have made a lot of money investing in stocks and between having it sitting in my wallet I have chosen to invest it in businesses, even unprofitable ones.

ja69067

Feb 15, 2021
I am stuck on the troupe leader rank d. She won't level up and her special is still grayed out. How do I make the practice room?

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
If the special is greyed out you usually can level without it. You just need it when its active, although I have not played the Troupe leader yet.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
how do i make shannon and sophia pregnant ?
IIRC, both of MC wives, Sophia and Shannon, start their respective marriages taking birth control. You can use them as a cum dumpster and they won't get pregnant. There is a dialogue option that will appear to ask your wife to stop birth control. Once available, select that and let the pregnancies begin! Sophia and my MC have produced 13 heirs at last count.

Unlike drifter139's smartass attempt at the painfully obvious and totally useless "sex" suggestion without the information I just shared, you DO need to wait until the option for your spouse to stop birth control appears in the spouse's dialogue/action choice menu. Until then, you can have all the sex you want while your spouse is using birth control and she WILL NOT get pregnant... so much for smartass answers. You can have all the sex you want without pregnancy while your spouse is on birth control, same thing with your courtesans with the exception of how the option is stated... Spouses the dialogue reads, "Stop using contraceptives (-100 Points)" when you go into the affection portion of the spouse menu for sex as demonstrated by lovely Shannon here below... And yes, all initial affection choices cost points just like obtaining a new sex act, the exception being that you pay the points to stop birth control and pay the points again to restart birth control should you choose that option later...
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.10.19 - 08.12.27.53.png
If you do not see the option to Stop Using Contraceptives listed then you need to wait. Shannon's dialogue indicates that she really isn't ready to be a mother and will likely try to pawn all/most of her motherly duties onto Sophia. My Sophia has 13 children! There is no way in hell I would ask her to babysit Shannon's babies too! So, Shannon continues to be my genius tech guru and and willing concubine. No babies for Shannon unless her attitude changes.

Courtesans are different and the number of potential girls that can become pregnant is growing... Most of the girls can still remain profitable by being milked at your human dairy (if you elected to set up that option) I have taken to allowing some of the girls to become pregnant. That dialogue looks like this...
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.10.19 - 08.26.06.46.png
As of the latest update, I was able to get Hannah, our lovely chef, pregnant but she was not available for the dairy to be milked. All of the other courtesans showed up for dairy duty...
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.10.19 - 08.29.12.83.png
Once you select "Breed" you may then go to the breeding room at any time before opening for business. It can be done the same day or any other day. Once selected, Breed stays active until completed. (There may be a time limit on the number of days breed stays active, IDK) This is the breeding room...
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.10.19 - 08.37.01.39.png
Hanna had a complicated pregnancy according to the story which is likely why she didn't report for dairy duty and also why I am not going to keep a save of the gameplay I'm using to make these screenshots today. This is what it looks like when you select "Breed" for an eligible courtesan. Hannah just so happens to be the only one available to show you these steps. All of the others have recently delivered or are still pregnant. But, it looks like this...
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.10.19 - 08.42.46.53.png
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.10.19 - 08.43.41.83.png
Once you start mating, you get an animation scene of the sex act including full cream pie and a confirmation message that your attempt was successful and the courtesan is now pregnant. The Doctor character designed this room to ensure maximum potency for both partners is how the story goes.....
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.10.19 - 08.44.23.03.png
There is no confirmation when you impregnate your spouse but after she stops contraceptives, you WILL get her pregnant as long as you continue to have sex! Sophia has an intimate option called "Play" that does not make her pregnant, at least not in my experience. Shannon has an option to "Visit other spouse" that also does not result in pregnancy. To make your spouse pregnant you need her to have stopped contraceptives AND select the option to "Fuck." No fair getting blowjobs or engaging in "Play"/"Visit other spouse" and expecting her to get preggers! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO: I save the blowjobs for when the spouses are menstruating and mix play and other spouse shared visits with the Fuck option to add some variety and I have sex with both spouses every single day they are available. Spouses on contraceptives are only unavailable for penetration during their "period" and pregnancy eligible spouses are unavailable for sex during period, morning sickness, late stage pregnancy and their post delivery recovery time after giving birth. All of the ladies, spouse and courtesan alike, go to the new mother's part of the family building and are not available again until recovery is complete. You can start trying for another child again with your spouse the same day she returns from post delivery care provided she is not on her period which happens sometimes. She will blow you though and that helps restore her mood as do gifts, small talk and all of the usual ways to raise her affinity. You can keep your spouse in a good mood with daily visits to share intimacy, conversation and gifts. While she is away for several days post delivery, her mood falters a bit so you need to be extra nice to her for a few days then back to the regular daily schedule...

Also, both spouses and courtesans enjoy lots of sex during pregnancy, just like IRL!:devilish: The "horny preggers" phase begins after the morning sickness subsides and lasts until she gets too close to her delivery date. The ladies will let you know if it is too soon or too late in her pregnancy for sex. In fact, the courtesans are rather vocal about asking for sex during pregnancy. Your wives are less vocal in requesting sex but Sophia is no less appreciative. Shannon is not active for pregnancy in my game as yet... maybe later...

Lastly, if you get to the point you want to stop having children with either spouse, there is an option to have either spouse return to using contraceptives. It looks like this...
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.10.19 - 08.54.41.85.png
I hope this helps you, my friend. I really enjoy this game and hope you do too :)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: Courtesans need to be retrained after pregnancy before resuming courtesan duties and/or participating in raids. Otherwise, once she returns from aftercare you may impregnate her again and again to have her make money with her milk so that she is still a valuable profit generating employee for your business. Gotta keep my lovely Sophia busy counting those profits now, don't I? Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Kavalor and Fauno36

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
Hey guys, can I please have a latest complete save please? I'm stuck and don't know how to proceed, thank you.

argen6969

May 28, 2020
cant find option to upgrade to rank A courtesan trainer is that in the next update or am i bugged?

i did give the girl over to the witch so that should have giving me the option to get lessons right?

ok nvm i just saw the patreon update and i understand that its not in the game currently just leaving this here for anyone else wondering

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
cant find option to upgrade to rank A courtesan trainer is that in the next update or am i bugged?

i did give the girl over to the witch so that should have giving me the option to get lessons right?

ok nvm i just saw the patreon update and i understand that its not in the game currently just leaving this here for anyone else wondering
B is it for now. A should be available next update or soon after

argen6969

May 28, 2020
the grind in this game is a joke like almost to the point it feels like the grind is there to artificially inflate the play time even tho i hope thats not the game. i played for like 7 hours and if i hadnt cheated me energy and money i would have been shit out of luck and still be with like c tier courtesans. even after cheating i feel the game is unfair in its difficulty spike like after the first 2 areas the rest of the areas you can take over require millions to unlock which would be possible only and only by stocks because even after increasing the girls rev mod which even when i put it to 100+ for most girls (via cheated stamina and an autoclicker) only netted me around 1 mill on a good day and 200k on a bad day
another egregious thing why the fuck can you only get your partners and courtesans gifts once a week if im earning around a few hundred millions every day i should be able to boy a million towels and shit why is it only locked at 1 a week and why cant i just buy them in the store with the energy drinks i gave up trying to get my wives relation levels up legit and had to cheat to just get by the grind

Reactions: TheHighlander
3.40 star(s) 36 Votes