Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Guys, two questions:

1) Sophia and Shannon can get pregnant in this version?

2) Why Sophia, after the option "stop use contraceptives", reapplies that almost instantly? Is some kind of bug?

You must apply the patch that the developer shared since that is a bug.

https://f95zone.to/threads/brothel-megacorporation-v0-17-khing-orchestra.98382/post-11472006

Regarding pregnancy, the answer is yes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

kfy

Apr 27, 2017
I don't think it was answered before, but are there any plans to be able to make the wives work in the brothel? Optionally of course.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I don't think it was answered before, but are there any plans to be able to make the wives work in the brothel? Optionally of course.
doubtful as that would defeat the purpose of being corporate wives which is to help MC build their brothel/company up

mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Brothel Megacorporation 0.18 Released

In this update you will be matched against the Witch in an auction to hire one of the Generals from the red light district: the Troupe Leader. This update is a bit unusual in the sense that depending on your choices... you might not get access to the new courtesan right away! I recommend creating a save file at this point to make sure you can defeat the Witch and experience the new content. To start the event chain, arrange a corporate meeting.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, i refused both the last offers from the Witch, for keep the Troupe Leader. Please, tell me i didn't make a very big mistake.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Is there any benefit to accepting the witch her offers and not getting the new courtesan 'troupe leader" ?
well I let the witch keep her for the training and I think it is bugged, I can't find where the training is that she is supposed to give me for keeping the troupe Leader, so maybe going the other way in keeping the troupe leader is the better way

Besharia

May 6, 2018
So I got this renpy crash after trying to take a vacation. This was after I secured the Troupe Leader in my brothel plus a few nights to recoup some of my spent money.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Locations.rpy", line 73, in script call
    $ ui.interact()
  File "game/phone.rpy", line 67, in script call
    call screen sc_phone
  File "game/company.rpy", line 2170, in script call
    $ ui.interact()
  File "game/vacation.rpy", line 502, in script
    $ cv_troupe_skill_rank_sum = cv_troupe_skill_h_rank + cv_troupe_skill_o_rank + cv_troupe_skill_g_rank + cv_troupe_skill_a_rank + cv_troupe_skill_breed_rank + (cv_troupe_rank * cv_troupe_rank * cv_troupe_rank)
  File "game/vacation.rpy", line 502, in <module>
    $ cv_troupe_skill_rank_sum = cv_troupe_skill_h_rank + cv_troupe_skill_o_rank + cv_troupe_skill_g_rank + cv_troupe_skill_a_rank + cv_troupe_skill_breed_rank + (cv_troupe_rank * cv_troupe_rank * cv_troupe_rank)
NameError: name 'cv_troupe_skill_breed_rank' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Locations.rpy", line 73, in script call
    $ ui.interact()
  File "game/phone.rpy", line 67, in script call
    call screen sc_phone
  File "game/company.rpy", line 2170, in script call
    $ ui.interact()
  File "game/vacation.rpy", line 502, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/vacation.rpy", line 502, in <module>
NameError: name 'cv_troupe_skill_breed_rank' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Brothel Megacorporation 0.18
Sun Oct  1 14:20:11 2023
I clicked the vacation button, the screen faded to black, and then the crash popped up right after.

mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Hotfix:

The vacation feature in the latest release (0.18) is broken. I have fixed it in a new version. You can download the pre-patched version at or install the patch attached bellow. If you find any other bugs, let me know!

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hotfix:

The vacation feature in the latest release (0.18) is broken. I have fixed it in a new version. You can download the pre-patched version at or install the patch attached below. If you find any other bugs, let me know!
Thanks for always staying right on top of needed repairs, my friend. LOVE this game and thoroughly enjoy it! Huzzah!:love:

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y) Base Profile Screenshot 2023.04.24 - 00.57.15.37.png

Reactions: mrkhing

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Brothel Megacorporation to v0.18.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

TimTheGrim

Feb 5, 2023
I have a small problem. Been playing for quite a while now, maxed out my first four courtesans (Caroline, Julia, Denise and Zoe) via training at level C. Built a fifth room, also a fifth guest room, just in case Took over the Scorch Brothel place, am in the process of overtaking the second one (Khaos).
When does the possibilty to hire more courtesans appear? The CareerBook stays empty, it just says "Courtesans 1" at the top constantly. Am I missing something?
Addendum, by now I have taken over two more competing brothels. No change.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tanuki Taro

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
I have a small problem. Been playing for quite a while now, maxed out my first four courtesans (Caroline, Julia, Denise and Zoe) via training. Built a fifth room. Took over the Scorch Brothel place, am in the process of overtaking the second one (Khaos).
When does the possibilty to hire more courtesans appear? The CareerBook stays empty, it just says "Courtesans 1" at the top constantly. Am I missing something?
When you made your first purchase in the "Red Light District", that is, the "Melon Republic", an available courtesan should immediately appear: Nicole.

1696250187739.png
1696250239287.png

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Is it normal for v018 that the Troupe Leader doesn't appear in courtesans' rooms? I trained her all the way up, still not there.
It is important to know what level your workers are at. They must have level C so you can visit them.

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes