PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
the grind in this game is a joke like almost to the point it feels like the grind is there to artificially inflate the play time even tho i hope thats not the game. i played for like 7 hours and if i hadnt cheated me energy and money i would have been shit out of luck and still be with like c tier courtesans. even after cheating i feel the game is unfair in its difficulty spike like after the first 2 areas the rest of the areas you can take over require millions to unlock which would be possible only and only by stocks because even after increasing the girls rev mod which even when i put it to 100+ for most girls (via cheated stamina and an autoclicker) only netted me around 1 mill on a good day and 200k on a bad day
another egregious thing why the fuck can you only get your partners and courtesans gifts once a week if im earning around a few hundred millions every day i should be able to boy a million towels and shit why is it only locked at 1 a week and why cant i just buy them in the store with the energy drinks i gave up trying to get my wives relation levels up legit and had to cheat to just get by the grind
If you want help, I can and will help you. This game is not as grindy as you think. You merely need to know how to play it.

However, insulting one of my favorite management games is NOT how you ask for help. Ask nicely or find another game.

Adventure ever on, Phat:unsure:

Last edited:

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
If you want help, I can and will help you. This game is not as grindy as you think. You merely need to know how to play it.

However, insulting one of my favorite management games is NOT how you ask for help. Ask nicely or find another game.

Adventure ever on, Phat:unsure:
[/CITA]

(y);)

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaPhat

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
I agree with my colleague, this game is one of my favorites. And I can assure you that you can make a lot of money without "cheats". In my case the key is speculation with shares.

argen6969

May 28, 2020
ok so i just read my message again and it came off more aggressive than i had wished for, that i must admit

in my review i even gave the game a 4 star because i also love it im not asking for help or anything just saying that unless your focusing on doing stocks in mid/late game it becomes alot harder than it needs to be and the other methods you get of increasing money per day is tied to story with both the window thing and corporate marrige (there are others like catering to different groups but thats not my point) im just saying it becomes alot harder if you dont mainly focus on stocks even at the start of the game

i mean yes this is a nitpick and a non issue but i wanted to share my opinion even tho i failed that when my message came out as aggressive as it did

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
ok so i just read my message again and it came off more aggressive than i had wished for, that i must admit

in my review i even gave the game a 4 star because i also love it im not asking for help or anything just saying that unless your focusing on doing stocks in mid/late game it becomes alot harder than it needs to be and the other methods you get of increasing money per day is tied to story with both the window thing and corporate marrige (there are others like catering to different groups but thats not my point) im just saying it becomes alot harder if you dont mainly focus on stocks even at the start of the game

i mean yes this is a nitpick and a non issue but i wanted to share my opinion even tho i failed that when my message came out as aggressive as it did
Thanks for the redirect and clarification, my friend... Now, if you want to succeed... I can help you.

I was ready to chuck it all around v0.7 and called this game a grindfest. So, I feel your frustration. But, amid the grind, there was a really cool vibe that I just couldn't shake so I just kept playing and exploring options until it all made sense... I also asked a lot of questions and received a lot of helpful answers. Now, I assist other new players to enjoy this title as well. Here are some of my better tips and tricks from an earlier post in the link below... Main link I wanted to show you... affects your revenue earnings...
(Courtesan revenue multipliers help earnings too... I and others recommend 30.0+ mine are in the 50's now)
https://f95zone.to/threads/brothel-megacorporation-v0-18-khing-orchestra.98382/post-9912774
You shouldn't need to cheat in credits more than once near the start of the game, just to avoid borrowing from the bank. However, the energy cheat is a MUST for training your girls! It makes the difference between training all available girls in one day or taking a full week to train only one girl. If the raids are bothersome, just turn them off. Same screen as energy cheat.

Pay close attention to the Company Management screen. It is detailed in my help link but that is from way back. This is what that same screen looks like right now...
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.10.29 - 16.31.56.50.png
With this setting (purely your choice where to set it, default is only 1. My current is 35k... big fucking difference! Also, check this screen after installing a new update just to ensure your preference is still active, it is easily reset if needed) I earn about 35 Billion MCT per day, every day. I also took the human dairy option and keep a few of my courtesans pregnant to participate in the milking. They seem to enjoy it :) That is another way that you can earn income besides the usual courtesan practices. :)

If you get a courtesan pregnant and want her to return to servicing brothel clients rather than being a cowgirl/milk maid then you must retrain her skills... not sure why but it is necessary. Again, energy cheats are king for training. Max to 10k and refill as needed.

I could easily add more but do not wish to overwhelm you, my friend. If you have questions, please ask. We've all griped about this game at one point or another so I get it. But, in all honesty, just do what I did when I had questions, just ask. :) I'll find a tutorial that I already assembled on a subject or create a new one just to help you out.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: One last point... The money cheat no longer adds money indefinitely like it used to do... instead, it is a SET/RESET option that sets your wallet at 10 billion. If you are stacked up like I am at present or even have 11billion, you lose money clicking that option as it is set/reset, not add to funds. For example... my current wallet is at 2 trillion, 96 billion and change. If I were to click the money cheat/set link now, I would lose over 2 trillion, 86 billion and be reduced back to 10 billion. It's a great headstart and if you manage to spend all/most of it before you start rolling in the fat cash then, sure, click it again. However, don't rely on that. I spent the last hour teaching you to fish so you can feed yourself rather than feed you a fish dinner tonight. You can do this! Huzzah! Cheers! (y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.10.29 - 16.54.10.20.png

Last edited:
Reactions: argen6969

argen6969

May 28, 2020
thanks for the tip i didn't understand that feature of company management so my fault in that

my main gripe was energy but i for some reason chose to focus on the money aspect as for why i dont know myself

and thank you for responding kindly to my harsh message at the start
as for the cheat menu i did not know that existed so i was manually setting my stuff using save editors but oh well another thing i learned about this game

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
thanks for the tip i didn't understand that feature of company management so my fault in that

my main gripe was energy but i for some reason chose to focus on the money aspect as for why i dont know myself

and thank you for responding kindly to my harsh message at the start
as for the cheat menu i did not know that existed so i was manually setting my stuff using save editors but oh well another thing i learned about this game
There is a learning curve to this game and it only grows when new features are added. Like raids... I played through all of them successfully but have them disabled now. I also enabled the puzzle/mini-game auto-solver. Otherwise you have to write down a code and remember it for when the game requires it. I just skipped that by enabling auto solve. Max energy to 10k and refill as needed so you can train ALL of your girls in a single day without stopping to rest. You still need to escape out of training to visit the cheat menu in the help section to refresh your 10k energy but that is much cheaper than buying a large supply of energy supplements at the convenience store! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

The help button is on the first page when you open the computer in your room, bottom right of the screen. There are two links that you need in the help menu. One is the cheats button, top left. The other is also at the top of the help screen toward the right side and looks like a spiral notebook. That icon leads to your quest log. When new quests come available they are listed there and marked green when completed. The rest are helpful for info but TBH, I never read them. I explore and click to find out what stuff does. I make a LOT of saves, currently over 200 just for this title. That way if/when I make a mistake, I can back up to an earlier save and do things differently.

Anyway... Will STFU for now. I tend to ramble on incessantly when discussing things I enjoy. Peace, Phat;)(y)

Hope I was able to help you, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2019
Room for The Troupe Leader was not accessible. I won the bid, the renovation screen says 11/20, but not clickable in the rooms screen.

lulu3

Sep 9, 2023
Room for The Troupe Leader was not accessible. I won the bid, the renovation screen says 11/20, but not clickable in the rooms screen.
I read on the previous page that the Witch additional story aspects will arrive in the next upadate fyi.
I was wondering the same thing.

Very entertaining game dev. Lot's of fun aspects. Takes a little to get the hang of finances, but easy peasy after a little time and effort. 'Investing' and or cheats for those whom want to go that way. Buy stock in the red, sell it in the green a day or 2 later
Good fun game!

ELDuran2K4

Sep 9, 2022
Suggestion for the developer:

First of all, I know I will be in the minority when I say this. A lot of people will not like it but some of us will.

Anyhow, it’s only a suggestion. Maybe you can add difficulty levels? For those that hate the grind, you can minimize it. In a business type game, I like it when we actually have to work for it before we’re successful. So the difficulty level would be for those of us who like that aspect of the game.

Those that don’t like it can simply continue playing as is without the grind. Everyone is happy.

Again, only a suggestion.

Great game by the way.

mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Suggestion for the developer:

First of all, I know I will be in the minority when I say this. A lot of people will not like it but some of us will.

Anyhow, it’s only a suggestion. Maybe you can add difficulty levels? For those that hate the grind, you can minimize it. In a business type game, I like it when we actually have to work for it before we’re successful. So the difficulty level would be for those of us who like that aspect of the game.

Those that don’t like it can simply continue playing as is without the grind. Everyone is happy.

Again, only a suggestion.

Great game by the way.
That's an interesting idea. Making the game easier can be done with Cheats, but there is no way to make it "harder". It's something I could add when the game is in a more completed state, like an optional hardcore mode or something like that (Though I'm not sure how I would implement it).

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
That's an interesting idea. Making the game easier can be done with Cheats, but there is no way to make it "harder". It's something I could add when the game is in a more completed state, like an optional hardcore mode or something like that (Though I'm not sure how I would implement it).
You could always lower gains, raise the requirements for things, or perhaps add in time limits for certain things, perhaps for rewards. You could even put in potential game over failures while omitting them from easier modes.

Reactions: mrkhing

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Brothel Megacorporation to v0.19.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes