Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Brothel Megacorporation [v0.23] [Khing Orchestra] - Compressed

Win/Linux [188 MB]
- - - -

Mac [175 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I hope the wives can work there at some point in the future
They do work there but not as sex slaves.
One makes your books better and saves you money and one does the securities for your companies.
Now if its NTR shit your looking for the wives to be in then I for one hope it never comes to that.

Reactions: Darkaura

HPkingt1

Jan 24, 2018
They do work there but not as sex slaves.
One makes your books better and saves you money and one does the securities for your companies.
Now if its NTR shit your looking for the wives to be in then I for one hope it never comes to that.
Doesn't have to be forced or anything, just should be an option maybe

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BrothelMegacorporation-0.23
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

reaper4481

Nov 12, 2017
Hi for some reason i can't buy the new taimori hotel and the fast latte sex café can someone help me please thank you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so wives can't get pregnant yet or is my game bugged ?
There is a couple of requirements you must meet first but you can get them pregnant.
They have a quest you must do and you must buy the building or build it (don't remember which) to house the kids in, and have there relationship very high.

seph

May 4, 2017
for some reasons I cannot select any perks, can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? (IE vip passes)

Xethal

Dec 30, 2017
All of my girls are 100 in everything and B class. Only one I could promote to A class was Zoe, even though the changelogs say that most of them should be able to be made A class by now. Any way to fix or do I need to start all over again?

jeromebiles

Oct 20, 2022
All of my girls are 100 in everything and B class. Only one I could promote to A class was Zoe, even though the changelogs say that most of them should be able to be made A class by now. Any way to fix or do I need to start all over again?
You can just download my max save that was posted previously, you should be able to get more than just zoe to A

loris10

Jun 12, 2020
hi, i'm not able to get pregnant sophia (she isn't using contraceptives) when i click on fuck there are missionary and also the anal scene is this the problem?maybe is a bug? or it's normal and i have to do something different? someone can help me please? thanks guys

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
mrkhing

Quick bug: Wife sex animations glitch. If you choose Affection -> Fuck, then the "Cum" option, it plays the normal vaginal cum animation, followed by the full anal animation + "Cum" option.

Normal animations seem to be:
Select Animation -> Cum -> End

The current bugged Fuck animation for both wives is:
Select Animation -> Cum -> Anal Animation -> Cum -> End

With that flow in mind, I'm guessing for some reason the Cum animation is pointing to the Anal animation rather than the End button animation for Vaginal.

So maybe it isn't a bug, it's a feature? 2 for the price of 1?

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 38 Votes