Unity Completed Brothel Simulator [Final] [Furry Tails]

1.50 star(s) 12 Votes

MBL

Jan 12, 2018
I'm playing this on my MAC with Crossover. It works fine with exception of the Scenes you can buy. I guess I need to install some player in my Crossover bottle.. any thoughts what this might be?

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Game tried to access the internet for some reason, so I deleted it.
Just a warning. (Not that it's worth downloading anyway).

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I'm playing this on my MAC with Crossover. It works fine with exception of the Scenes you can buy. I guess I need to install some player in my Crossover bottle.. any thoughts what this might be?
For what it's worth all the scenes work perfectly in crossover for me. Maybe I already have some player installed...

LoneS2K

May 2, 2020
Just what I was looking for when I peeked my head into the Steam store this morning.

Cheers you beautiful bastard.

karmaino

Feb 4, 2022
Game tried to access the internet for some reason, so I deleted it.
Just a warning. (Not that it's worth downloading anyway).

Lmao
my pc blocked them from accessing the network but for some reason my gmail got critical security alert rofl well dummy gmail anyways

snmhero

Feb 27, 2023
Thanks for the game! :) Nice videos and great idea with the preferences. If you can take off the women and the goal is to unlock the well-made videos, why not build that into the game?

Example:

If you reach 85 and 95%, the pairs perform a random, already unlocked position. Just as an idea. Thanks for the effort it was fun to play the game. Alternatively, only if you reach 100% and there is 50% more money and a random position until the season is over.

bye

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 12 Votes