RPGM Bryn's Adventure [v0.91] [Bryn]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

darstard

May 19, 2021
Is there any plans for a mode where we can control Bryn's exhibitionism more directly (like opening her trenchcoat with the naked coat option equipped, or taking off clothes/flashing as we please anywhere within the map space in causal/uniform)? Dunno if I'm reading it wrong and she's merely tolerating it, but think she's generally "learning to like it" so to speak.

CrazzzedCat

Jul 23, 2017
You can save your game at the PC in Bryn's room, from there you can also go into options to enable free-save mode anywhere. It is by default turned off.
Thanks for your reply. I understand where and how to save. However, when I select the data slot and press enter or double click on it, I just get an ERR ERR sound and no save. Too weird. Any ideas why?

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Thanks for your reply. I understand where and how to save. However, when I select the data slot and press enter or double click on it, I just get an ERR ERR sound and no save. Too weird. Any ideas why?
I'm not entirely sure why, I've not had the same issue to help. The only idea I can suggest is making sure you have the most recent version? New save game? As older versions may not be compatible anymore as I did some background reworking which can affect the game. But I don't know why that would affect saving at all. Besides the Save at computer and then turning on Free-save anywhere mode.

Reactions: CrazzzedCat

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Just to echo from my Patreon page.

Hi all!

It's been tough with work at the moment, I did well to get rid of my previous project but they've decided to put another project under me. It means that I'll need to make sure I'm accessible and just focused for the few initial weeks to solve whatever issues may arise with work.
However, i'll try and get as much done as possible with this release of V0.91! I'm so close! But I may have to delay the release for V0.91, at least for a couple of weeks max.
It is annoying, looking at what's been achieved so far is pretty damn good! I've added a screenshot of the new things to be added when it does release. I am annoyed because I've really been getting into making all these new systems, graphics, scenes, and CGs! (I don't know if that's sad or not considering the genre of the game).

I also have found a good way to render CGs and add higher quality which I am really happy about. This will be something for the Caught H Scenes that I will look at re-making in the beyond V1.0 future.
(I know the hand needs wrapping around Bryn's leg in the Caught A/H Scene, this is what I'm currently working on). And then that alternative change to the Train 3 Mission.

Anyway! I just want to be transparent with everyone as it's important as a dev to be, and not leave you in the dark ^_^. Stuff is happening and I am dying to release it!

-B

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Please find below the patch notes for V0.91, the only thing missing is the change to Train 3 mission, which will be carried over to the next release in V0.92.

DL at bottom!

Patch Notes
IMPORTANT Stats - For stats to work successfully a new game will need to be started. This will be due to your old saves not tallying up stats correctly, which may not trigger events.
Stats have been added for Bryn, when she is caught at night and a H scene has occurred, a stat point will be added. This includes, Oral, Breast, Vagina, Butt, and Womb. This will matter towards V1.0 when it comes to 'How the game ends', but also the Womb stat will be a big factor in a different ending also.

Womb Stat - With the womb stat, if Bryn is caught through multiple H scenes, where vaginal is chosen. Womb stat will build up and if it hits a certain value, this will trigger an ending (which is yet to be implemented).

Showering - Nice and simple, Bryn can shower once a day to remove -1 Womb stat. That's if you remember too. Up to you ;].

Added phone - Pressing E or Page up/Or whatever you bind it to. Opens the phone menu, from here you can access many options which are super useful, such as a static map, body development, stats, settings, recall room.
*Be warned, using the phone in the city at night still means the walkers run around. Open your phone with being out of sight.

Body development - This is something early in the works. So you'll find a great looking new type of stat menu, but not the stats. Just more flavour text which works around the Stats mentioned above. I have a plan to change the H scenes to more 'enjoyable or different' as the stats develop.

Caught School district x6 - Added a scene that plays if the player is caught in the School district 6 times.

Added Butt H Scene - Yup. Added it. now 4/4 scenes are available. Worked on a new type of rendering CGs and I think this turned out okay. Better quality in detail. A move later on when looking at remaking or adding new H scenes as mentioned in Body development, I'll remake the doggy one. (Beyond V1.0 though)

Baldman - After day 12, there is a 40% chance of rain (Was 20%) of happening which will spawn him.

Planned the Roadmap leading up to V1.0 - This will always be a work in progress, but I used some time to briefly outline what I want V1.0 to look like and then V2Patreon. But more about that another time.

As always! Thank you for your support! I'll lay out the new plans for what I want to get completed for V0.92, as some things I had to carry over. Getting closer to V1.0! It's weird to think what's been achieved over half a year almost-ish.

Bryn ^_^

Last edited:

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
I'm on it, not sure why it's picking those images up as missing as I can locate then letter for capital letter. I'll try to fix this and release a fix later!
Not sure why at all as I released a video in an earlier post of it working and myself going through the phone... Damn RPG engine.
Anyway! Thank you for pointing this out and the screenshots! That has really helped :)
(Hold off on downloading V0.91 until I get it patched. Pleasure use the V0.9 links as a temporary download/version)

comebillybilly sorry to let you down :( I can assure you'll get it fixed later tonight. I hope you'll give us another chance. The issue was out of out control and snuck through testing.

Last edited:

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
On Linux that usually means the save folder is not writeable. Since MAC is derived from UNIX its probably the same problem, check folder permissions.

Reactions: CrazzzedCat

moonhead

Oct 8, 2016
I fixed that by going into the img/pictures folder and copying one of the similar named files and renamed it to the missing name (there was 2 of them I think). They have the rpgmvm extension instead of png, but I suspect you could put a blank png in there as well with the right file name and it would work.

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
I've fixed it. Uploading now and replacing links. Will edit this message when finalised.
I know the reason why it happened, it's a mix of encrypting game files and a plug in error, they just didn't work together. So instead of the icons popping up when you choose an option in the phone menu, or in the body development. This no longer happens, it's just static. Which is fine, but I really liked the idea of the icons highlighting.

EDIT
Fixed. - Issue was when testing, I test an unencrypted version of the game files. When I encrypt them, the plug in I used conflicted with finding the images correctly. Mega Page 1 works :)

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
BrynsAdventure-0.91
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

BigMoisty

Jul 10, 2022
So far overall the scenes added were really fun to watch, especially loved the anal scene as you get to see all of bryn, tits to pussy to ass. The 6x found in sch district was pretty good too, hope that there will be more like that where the guys pull her clothes off in front of people instead!

Also encountered this and pretty sure its a bug coz idt the bryn naked image is supposed to still be there when the scene is happening Screenshot 2024-05-27 030420.png

Reactions: Ifllslonly
Nov 26, 2020
Poor AI is trying hard and it still looks weird.

Examples:
- Wtf going on with her pussy.
- The leg got blurry and AI is not sure where the leg is and where the cuff is.
- Left tit is sad.
- Hair fusing with neck.
- Some weird orange lines on top
- The background is blurry cause AI had to draw it a few times.
- The guy is grabbing air (mmm air)
- Image just gives a weird feeling. Like most of AI art does.

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
So far overall the scenes added were really fun to watch, especially loved the anal scene as you get to see all of bryn, tits to pussy to ass. The 6x found in sch district was pretty good too, hope that there will be more like that where the guys pull her clothes off in front of people instead!

Also encountered this and pretty sure its a bug coz idt the bryn naked image is supposed to still be there when the scene is happening View attachment 3673918
That is weird, might be because I remade the walking animation.

Poor AI is trying hard and it still looks weird.

Examples:
- Wtf going on with her pussy.
- The leg got blurry and AI is not sure where the leg is and where the cuff is.
- Left tit is sad.
- Hair fusing with neck.
- Some weird orange lines on top
- The background is blurry cause AI had to draw it a few times.
- The guy is grabbing air (mmm air)
- Image just gives a weird feeling. Like most of AI art does.
Hey what can I say, I'm not an artist and doing this on the side :) I can only try. Some older graphics aren't great, but will work on them in the future, it's all learning in the process.

Reactions: BigMoisty

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
BrynsAdventureGame
So based on the ELUA, am I right in assuming that you're going to stop doing releases here and aiming to go patreons only? If that is in fact your plan, you may want to consider delayed releases here instead so you still attract supporters (plus you won't risk losing people who dislike dev's that start free then go pay only). Either way though, the game's fun.

Been a few versions since I've played, I'll try to toss a bug list together if I spot more than a couple.

Also, out of curiosity, are you using a free/pay-per-image online creator, or something with the ability to correct errors (without paying)? I play around with stable diffusion periodically, if you use that or something similar I can walk you through how to use inpainting to fix issues. If you use an online creator though, it's a lot trickier to fix the issues with something like SD, matching the (often custom) models and everything can be difficult. EDIT: never mind, saw that you use pixai

Last edited:
Reactions: BigMoisty
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes