RPGM Bryn's Adventure [v0.92] [Bryn]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

notafurry999

Feb 15, 2020
another problem from the last version that is not fixed you can still interact with the chair in the second part of school 2 when you are not on it which makes you jump onto the air instead of onto the table
Screenshot 2024-01-19 020332.png
and another small problem being raped in either of the 4 ways toggls the running animation on even if you toggled it of on the computer
and small tile problem
Screenshot 2024-01-19 022249.png
and the photoboth grandmother has dialoge now yay
after you get your bag the beach goers dont reakt to you not having an top anymore

Last edited:

notafurry999

Feb 15, 2020
the coat event can happen multiple times if one doesnt do the train mission 2 it seems to happen every third time one goes out of the house

and does no running cg for the coat exist or is that a bug ?

BigMoisty

Jul 10, 2022
I mean tbh I just did what I wanted xD. Like I know the pain when you don't like rpg game or that style and has to collect all the stuff before you progress, the bug testing tbh was just me having fun in the game and randomly found those out xD. The game suggestions hopefully helped the dev! I really loved this genre in specific but sadly there aren't much games to play. Hence I did think making one, but I didn't know how to make a rpg game and if I make that I didn't know how I would create CGs xD. But I did have a looot of ideas. That's why I was soo happy when the dev was so nice and engaged in the community :'). I still have a lot of ideas but I guess that stuff can be added after the base game is completed like the dev said.

Overall I think you really are helping every patch speed up the process for dev. As it saves him the time to do the bug testing <3.
BigMoisty also helped a lot in giving ideas or testing stuff.
Hell yeah, this game was like right up my alley coz u've been trying to find new games to try out and this genre was also one of my preferred types albeit its not as popular for games. I also jus point out bugs whenever i stumble upon them and try to help out the dev coz bro is just a godly dev, being so engaged with their community rlly is just relieving and glad that the dev also enjoys making it.

Seeing more people try to help out, point out mistakes and jus give good feedback makes me happy that the dev is getting the attention he deserves. Hope the community grows more esp with yall helping out, esp notafurry999.

I'm kinda sad that i dont have as much time to try to help look around and do bug finding, but i definitely will still play the games when i have the time and support what i can!

BigMoisty

Jul 10, 2022
Also just wanted to say that scenes like flash 2 is honestly one of the best scenes by far. Park 2 was great as well so i'm really looking forward to more updates! I haven't had time to replay to see the beach scene but i'll do so when i have the chance. Would definitely be making suggestions as well tgt with BatmanAtNight when i hv the opportunities to!

Reactions: BatmanAtNight

BatmanAtNight

Jul 8, 2023
Also just wanted to say that scenes like flash 2 is honestly one of the best scenes by far. Park 2 was great as well so i'm really looking forward to more updates! I haven't had time to replay to see the beach scene but i'll do so when i have the chance. Would definitely be making suggestions as well tgt with BatmanAtNight when i hv the opportunities to!
you can use my save file i uploaded for beach mission as well. the part 2 save file is on day 5 hence you can start the beach mission directly <3

Last edited:
Reactions: BigMoisty

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
I do admit, I love your guys feedback and suggestions, and notafurry999 for their bug hunting. I am going to include you into the credits as well as lewdpirate, that whole Credit page needs redoing anyway which I will add into V0.7.

Just finished the game, The update was soo good! missions were really great in terms of the content we got this update.
I would love if the next updates are also like this, maybe takes longer time to make but we get a ton of content making it worth!
The NPC's are finally great, I talked to the bully before the library mission and after the missions and the dialogues did change accordingly!

Really appreciate the beach event doesn't have any stamina, I think the recollection room can also use that as i was running out of stamina quite quickly there and stamina serves no purpose there.

Also, I feel like you should be able to save before the beach event starts as you can get a reminder "the beach event is about to start would you like to save before beginning it?" Because I had to play day 5 for like 6-7 times everytime i restarted the game or wanted to restart the beach event xD.

Overall a really great update looking forward to 0.7 <3.
That's a really fair thing to point out. The game needs to offer the player to save before day events. I'll make sure that's in for V0.7

i am sad to say this but you still dod not fix the tilset issu in the mall those tables are an real shit show to fix aperently those 3 tiles in the mall are still walkable
View attachment 3275613 View attachment 3275614 View attachment 3275615
Damn these tables, I have toggled them to not allow anyone to step on them.

i did not even find much this version
i think you should not underplay the help your ideas gave the dev and you also did some bug testing and your save files help me bug test stuff and help all the people that want an fast start into the game
Yeah, to echo this to BigMoisty and BatmanAtNight you both have also been helpful with suggestions and input!

another problem from the last version that is not fixed you can still interact with the chair in the second part of school 2 when you are not on it which makes you jump onto the air instead of onto the table
View attachment 3275674
and another small problem being raped in either of the 4 ways toggls the running animation on even if you toggled it of on the computer
and small tile problem
View attachment 3275714
and the photoboth grandmother has dialoge now yay
after you get your bag the beach goers dont reakt to you not having an top anymore
Sorted that table in School 2, I muddled around with the chairs for that map and forgot to sort out the player transfer onto the chair before mission start. This has now been fixed.

Fixed the running animation turning back on, this was because I made that event before someone suggested turning it off.

the coat event can happen multiple times if one doesnt do the train mission 2 it seems to happen every third time one goes out of the house

and does no running cg for the coat exist or is that a bug ?
Doesn't exist, yet anyway. The small running animation is near the bottom of priorities for the moment :).

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Now this game is a bit good. I generally despise RGPM and AI/CG.

As Bryn is shown to be as a schoolgirl - fairly smart - however with a bit of a wild side.

It would have been much better if there was a blackmailer forcing her to do these depraved items than just her bf, because the reasoning is that you can always turn down someone you know.

Similar to the setting in the game: Casey's Fall.

Edit: Ah finally, there was a twist with the bf forgetting his phone & the app taking over.

--
Ran into few bugs during my playthrough

1. HumpR quest stops after uploading the first photo. Further map instructions are unclear. Dosen't show Green/Success in Recall Room.

2. For some reason, you can glitch yourself out of Stamina Upgrades.

3. It is possible to glitch yourself out of the School Park mission. The park gets blocked by a partition of Wood somehow.

Would be great if this was RenPy because RPGM does take a hell lot of time. If not, just a cheat mode / Gallery unlocker would be fine. Not everyone has the luxury of time to spend on RPGM these days

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Companies continue to invest obscene amounts of money in an effort to develop AI that can draw human female hands, yet the output continues to be flawed.

Then again, considering some of the posting done by humans in this forum, you could argue that it is an uncanny imitation of human thinking.

MysticCat

May 6, 2021
I love exhibitionism games like these and this one is off to a good start. The AI art took a bit of getting used to but I understand it. Not everyone can afford commissioned art. I ran into a couple glitches on my playthrough: Bryn sometimes would stop having a running animation for no apparent reason, normally when finishing a quest or entering a building. Also I couldn't activate Hump R on my initial playthrough. I started a new game and it worked fine however. Weird.

Good luck with future updates.

Reactions: BrynsAdventureGame

notafurry999

Feb 15, 2020
I love exhibitionism games like these and this one is off to a good start. The AI art took a bit of getting used to but I understand it. Not everyone can afford commissioned art. I ran into a couple glitches on my playthrough: Bryn sometimes would stop having a running animation for no apparent reason, normally when finishing a quest or entering a building. Also I couldn't activate Hump R on my initial playthrough. I started a new game and it worked fine however. Weird.

Good luck with future updates.
do you have an save file of the buged humpr play trough or can you explain the bug in more detail that would likly help the dev

As Bryn is shown to be as a schoolgirl - fairly smart - however with a bit of a wild side.

It would have been much better if there was a blackmailer forcing her to do these depraved items than just her bf, because the reasoning is that you can always turn down someone you know.

Edit: Ah finally, there was a twist with the bf forgetting his phone & the app taking over.

--

1. HumpR quest stops after uploading the first photo. Further map instructions are unclear. Dosen't show Green/Success in Recall Room.

3. It is possible to glitch yourself out of the School Park mission. The park gets blocked by a partition of Wood somehow.

Would be great if this was RenPy because RPGM does take a hell lot of time. If not, just a cheat mode / Gallery unlocker would be fine. Not everyone has the luxury of time to spend on RPGM these days
there literealy is blackmail which was shown in the intro ?

there are multiple save files of posted in the thread from batman at night and myself for all the stuff you possible

can you give an more thorogh explenation of the humpr problem so you searched the web, the first photo happened and you did not get of those 3 twinkeling stars to show up? was it still not possible to go out of the house and what did you do befor that
1705751935585.png
there are no staminia upgrades unless you mean the sexual stamina and if you mean that please explain how you glitched yourself out of the third heart (from my experince you get the third heart after you get raped multiple times )

and i am confused for your third point and cant re creat it can you send an picture

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
huh, lotta postive reviews for a Ai CG, not enough screenshots to actually know the content, not that i have a lot against AI CG , feels pretty mediocre from the looks of it. Hope its not fake reviews that the dev is promoting through people here.

Also: fingers are struggling, within expected parameters

BigMoisty

Jul 10, 2022
huh, lotta postive reviews for a Ai CG, not enough screenshots to actually know the content, not that i have a lot against AI CG , feels pretty mediocre from the looks of it. Hope its not fake reviews that the dev is promoting through people here.

nah most reviews are just people that actually enjoy the game despite it still being before a V1.0 release. Depends on what you're after but so far everything and experience has been very pleasant, interactions with everyone in this comment section are also just random ppl coming together to try out the game.

Ai CG definitely isnt everyone's cup of tea, but this certainly is far better than any other game's Ai CG in my opinion. Followed by the fact that this kind of genre of a game isn't exactly as prevalent compared to other types. And also just because the dev is the best so rlly high hopes for the game!

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023

Working on them fingers! Trying to anyway for the Mission CGs.

--

I'm curious how you glitch for the Stamina? You mean sexual stamina or? Cause that is built to upgrade after many X encounters.

Working on the HumpR1 thing, the player isn't meant to be allowed to go back into the scene room whilst mission is on. So it should just be Red, and then Green after completion.

Having a look into the Park 1, not sure what you mean by partition of wood?

-B

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023

Think we need more screenshots of the game? I've not updated them since V0.1 so I probably should.

Also the reviews aren't something I have set up. Just trying my best :)

Last edited:

notafurry999

Feb 15, 2020
just saw for the first time this cg and it look so unatural with how the apron just folds in the middle of the air
Screenshot 2024-01-21 000839.png

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes