RPGM Bryn's Adventure [v0.92] [Bryn]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
This looks nice even though I can think of two similar games but why on earth doesn't the arrows aren't working to move around and it uses the qwerty layout... I use azerty this is annoying as fuck!

Reactions: kormu4494

Peterson9803

Aug 21, 2017
Okay, is there *any* chance to include mouse movement? WASD is *really* not the best for me.
Ignore me. Apparently it works - I have no clue why it didn't work in the beginning.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ut5962

Cool123.

Apr 21, 2021
Quick feedback for Mac M1:
- The flashing train event was in the top left corner. I was only able to see 1/4 of the pictures and it stayed there till night time
- After talking to the guy in front of the train tracks and flashing him I wasn't able to move or press esc. The npcs were still moving. Maybe it was because he is supposed to go down one block but that was where I was standing?
- Movement speed is reeeeeeally annoying

Not really playable yet, but one or two more updates and it's golden.

unbindedlore

Aug 7, 2022
After playing more, here is some feedback:
- The NPC movement. The movement of the NPCs seems to be random which makes it difficult to unlock missions and actually experience the game. This results in frequently getting caught. Getting caught repeatedly is very unsatisfying as it replays the same cutscene over and over. It would be nice if there were a defined idle path to the NPCs and an option to skip the cutscene that unfolds as you get caught.
- The Player movement. I feel that the most satisfying point of the game is getting to the missions where you get actual story and dialogue rather than the overwhelming portion you spend running around, sorry I mean walking. The stamina in this game runs out super fast and plays an ear-piercing melody after you run out. I feel that the stamina in this game is not really needed or at least for an option provided to the players to completely disable this feature. There was a moment in the game where I was able to sprint infinitely which made the game much easier and more fun as I was able to actually do the missions. Maybe a difficulty setting could define your stamina amount and if there is any stamina at all (possibly on the lowest difficulty).
- The mission locations. While I have no problem itself where the location of all the missions are as they add to the storytelling/context of a scene, getting to the location itself is a hassle. In combination with the random NPC movement leading to getting caught, and the poor movement system (seriously consider removing the stamina altogether), it makes it super difficult to even get to the location that the mission asks. In addition, the only indicators of the mission location is the mission description and the actual location itself with the green ring. This makes it so you have to traverse the entire area (dealing with all the things I mentioned above) until you actually find the location. For instance, the parking lot mission is very unsatisfying as you traverse across the entire map just to have to dodge NPCs with random movement at the end of the mission to complete it. Here, I think it would also be wise to decrease the NPC density in the parking lot mission. There should some aid provided to the player to find the location (perhaps an arrow on the screen pointing in the direction of the mission). This would also make sense storywise as if our protagonist has lived here for a while, they would know the general layout of the area.

tl;dr: nerf/remove stamina, make it easier to find the mission locations, make the NPC movement at least somewhat predictable.

While I get that the point of the game is to challenge the player by having to sneak around as to bring some type of immersion into what the protagonist is doing, at the end of the day, the player wants to see the scenes and play out the missions. After the first few minutes of running around, it becomes a chore. Overall, game looks promising and I hope to see more of it in the near future :)

Reactions: basheree

WhoCares2023

Mar 19, 2023
Didn't play much but from the little time I spend in the game I gathered the following as feedback:
1. Control via WASD and ESC is counter-intuitive to other RPGM games. Using the courser keys + X and Enter is a trained scheme. Please add an option to change the controls or change those controls in general.
2. Bug: If you get naked instead of changing into underwear the first time you get a task, you do not get to change clothes again. You are locked into nudity and can't continue the game.
3. Bug: At daytime entering the mall will trap you within. It is impossible to leave.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
BrynsAdventureGame

Personally I like exhibitionism (in fact I'm here exclusively for it). I'm not a big fan of blackmail, but let's consider it acceptable since it doesn't seem to consist of blackmailing the girl into having sex with the blackmailer. What I don't like is that you have to do all the missions in 14 days: I prefer not to have a time limit since my intention is to finish all the missions (I don't want to nor will I know what happens if they aren't finished because I have no intention for this to happen) But having a time constraint means you have to load every time something happens that makes you go a day without doing one of the missions, and that's a pain.

On the other hand, it would be nice if the computer arrows could also be used to move, I am more used to using them in this type of RPGs than AWSD

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Hey all,

Wow, quite a lot of traffic for over a day and responses for over a day, thank you so much. Some of your replies to this thread do make me laugh and as harsh as some are, I enjoy reading them.

There's a lot of small bugs mentioned here, I'll get around fixing those and releasing a new version which addresses them. I need to make sure I deal with a lot of small stuff in one go, before releasing a revised-fix of the tech demo.
I am hearing you all on stamina, I shall either increase it or have another look on stealth as a replacement, initially I tried to create a stealth style of movement in game (and that's where the Parking Garage mission came to mind for stealth), but I just couldn't get my head around it and pivoted to running.
Various display problems and event character movements.
NPCs and that damn Parking Garage mission which was written with Stealth in mind.
NPC moving and tracking, I'll try to think of a solution to make it less of a chore, because chores aren't fun.
Fingers, those damn fingers. I'll work on those at a later date and make sure rendering is better.
Various teleportation/area movements are a problem.
Some maps allow characters to run through fencing.
Some event dialog fix, (I know the get-around to solve that, so it stops appearing until another stat overrides it)
The horrid alert sound when Bryn has been seen, I think it's set to 100% volume by script default. I'll probably just get the sound out and manually quieten it through audacity.
The end game of 14 days will be revised, and so will the end game good and bad scenes, I'm trying to work on the journey and not give away the full endings yet. And maybe it may be of best interest to remove the time limit entirely.
I'll need to look at how to have the option to use both WASD and ARROWS, or completely revert back to ARROWS.

I will on Patreon will release a members sub to latest versions of the game, but I want to get a happy running version first that is 'doable' before thinking about that, I want to build a base foundation first and have an end goal/roadmap where I will create 30 missions and that will be it. Nothing else extra, the games a wrap.

There's a lot of content to reply to here and I will make note of the things you have fed back and suggestions, and again thank you so much.

-B

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leo_00

Feb 20, 2021
i hope to see more from this game, but please deal with the bugs first, it's very annoying. and i stuck at school 2 mission damn

Leo_00

Feb 20, 2021
Wow, game is really nice, Naked Adventure is sadly not updated for reallly long time and here you come with something that hits perfectly what I liked in that game. I love this kind of oopsie I forgot I am naked, and all this ideas that she try to hide but actually is seen by someone.
I see people wrote about some problems, I will add one from me.
on 2nd mission at school you have to find place for 2 photos, sadly after getting to chair there is only one way to interact with arrow. After interaction character try to run left but is blocked by chair and we cannot do anything but refresh game :(.

Hope for more adventures,
Cheers
how to refresh the game? i close the game and start again that mission and give me same stuck:cautious::cautious:

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
>no boobs
meaning
>underage school girl

big yikes!
Using virtue signaling to "force" game dev to comply with their own fetish...
Boobs doesn't become bigger when a woman get older, it's just genetic and fat distribution. She looks to have B or maybe C cup sized breasts. So nothing out of "norms". Big non flaggy boobs are only for young women (or girls) because with years passing, skin become less elastic and boobs more flaggy (if no scalpel involved).

Jan 22, 2022
Feedback: (I'm not good at English i apologize for my bad words)
- Chasing duration: The tracking duration is a bit long. If the man discovers you and you want to get rid of them you could only switch the map. May try to set chase time or set the stop chasing action if the distance between the character and the man is __ tiles.
- Mission finding issues: it is very difficult to find the location of the mission, where it is not very obvious. try to make more description of the mission. (maybe a mission list that records the mission log)

There are some bugs I want to report:
- The supermarket 1. The worker may get stuck by the customers, causing errors
- train 1 scene image
- photobooth scene. It may be my problem but i cannot find where i could place my 3rd picture (near the booth, the atm and?)

overall small breasts and exhibitionism got my fetishes and i want to give some suggestions or requests
- construction event 2 maybe? strip more?
- exhibition live outdoors?
- outdoor masturbation?

keep it up the good work! :)

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
Using virtue signaling to "force" game dev to comply with their own fetish...
Boobs doesn't become bigger when a woman get older, it's just genetic and fat distribution. She looks to have B or maybe C cup sized breasts. So nothing out of "norms". Big non flaggy boobs are only for young women (or girls) because with years passing, skin become less elastic and boobs more flaggy (if no scalpel involved).
lmao kinda true. I love them titties. But also, no titty school girl? Do you believe she's over the age of 18?

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Didn't play much but from the little time I spend in the game I gathered the following as feedback:
1. Control via WASD and ESC is counter-intuitive to other RPGM games. Using the courser keys + X and Enter is a trained scheme. Please add an option to change the controls or change those controls in general.
2. Bug: If you get naked instead of changing into underwear the first time you get a task, you do not get to change clothes again. You are locked into nudity and can't continue the game.
3. Bug: At daytime entering the mall will trap you within. It is impossible to leave.
Point "2. If you get naked instead of changing..."
Could you please tell me at what point of the game you attempted this? Or what mission it was etc. So I can recreate this and fix it.
Thank you,
-B

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Could you please tell me at what point of the game you attempted this? Or what mission it was etc. So I can recreate this and fix it.
Thank you,
-B
I came cross the wardrobe bug mentioned in 2. At the very start of the game when you get your first mission to take selfies in your underwear on the balcony, if you select naked in the wardrobe and get out of your room you cannot select a different outfit anymore.

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Just pushing the Dev patch notes from your feedback

V0.2 Tech Demo Patch notes as of 12-12

Title Screen - Changed it because of the Gaussian blur meme. Scooped it all back up into the tub.

Nude lock wardrobe - Can't change back into underwear after getting nude (Balcony/Underwear starting missions) *I have fixed this, but it is not in V0.2, I fixed it after I uploaded and released 0.2 publicly. So for now, just get into her underwear.

School 2 - Has been fixed, but it's not released with this version. *I fixed it after releasing Public V0.2. I'll look at doing a short update over the next few days to address this.

Train 1 - Pictures realigned (movement fixed/skipped movement if character gets stuck, the event continues to progress)
Train 2 - Fixed it Jim.

Supermarket 1 - Fixed path of the man, should no longer interrupt event continuation.
Supermarket 2 - (You guys did know you can walk behind the shelf down? But I changed the pathing of NPC’s anyway ;), it should work from now on )

Photobooth Mission - I made it clear in the mission [Locations attached] bit of text a hint to where the locations are.

Message dialog on first night - Fixed by adding switches to enable the message had already been activated to stop it from reappearing. Used a similar method to fix other messages that will appear from other events that occur.

Parking Garage - Removed the Npc that runs at you soon as you try to escape to the lower floor. Added a few more Strangers than rotate at random.

Saves - Initially I only wanted the game to be saved at Bryn’s laptop, to fix around this being a barrier to saving progress and having to restart if you’ve failed a mission. The GPS trade in phone booths around the city will be activated to save game and convert GPS tags.

School fencing - That’s been fixed, but may occur in other places.

ARROW keys and WASD - Your wish is my command, credit to plugins discovered and named on the Credits page.

Alert sound for Stamina - Yup. Turned that down.
Stamina - Doubled the amount value given, Bryn can now run away further which means she can outrun the strangers chasing her. Strangers chasing at night - The value of a stranger to give up chasing is 8 squares, this should now be more appropriate. If you feel as thought the chase range of 8 squares should be decreased let me know.

Mission Hints - When you go into the ESC menu and look in your items, if you have started a mission you will have an item that will note the mission, time, location and outfit like so, this is a small work around for now until I implement something better.

Flash the construction workers at the site above Bryn's school.
T: Day L: School District O: Casual

Things to be worked on for this Tech demo edition

Mission tracking
Hearing all of you mention that finding the locations is an issue, I will develop an interaction with Bryn’s computer at home. Like Naked Order, I’ll set it for the player to pick a district’s map and that shall show you the locations of either a) where to pick up said mission, OR b) if mission is active to show location of mission start.

NPCs
I’ll work on refining these, I know the tracking and routing of them is random. I’ll work on setting predefined routes for more of them. I am hoping with doubled stamina this will hopefully add to balancing out escaping them.

Stealth crawling
It’s in the works. Trying to bind the Q button to activate it and deactivate it, in activating stealth (crawling slow mode) it will force the NPC’s to lose track of the player and start another course of movement.

Last edited:

Gameville421

Apr 12, 2021
I wish you luck with your progress! It would be awesome to see a dev making this kind of game actually get some work done and your responses seem like you genuinely want to make a good game.

My only criticism that hasn't already been addressed a bunch of times is that although the AI art will definitely help you make progress, hopefully it can serve more as a placeholder as you find more funding. Even though it serves its purpose well, the artsyle that AI always tends to make just seems... off... I guess. Granted, paying someone to make a more customized artstyle based on the original character will cost a bit, I still think that would definitely be a plus. But until then the AI art works fine so don't feel immediately pressured.

Enjoy your project and don't burn yourself out!

Reactions: JoeTermin

poporibush

Apr 19, 2023
how to refresh the game? i close the game and start again that mission and give me same stuck:cautious::cautious:
F5 is restarting game, but it will not help with anything just easier to load game again.
Sadly we can`t see School 2 ending ;(

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes