sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
I'm thinking of doing two endings where you choose whether you want sex with finn
Thank you for responding! I just wantd to know that. I look forward to it and the future updates. I do hope we get more than one. The game so far has very few consentual sex enconters or ones where PB chooses to offer it for what she wants. So i am hopeful to see more of those and any pregnancy content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Incutia

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Mild personal hopes. Mainly just 4 small ones.

1.More consentual sex encounters or ones where PB is offering it.

2. Sex with Finn obvisouly.

3. More than one or two scenes of sex with pregnancy content and or imprengation.

And lastly 4. Stuff with all previous 3 mxied together. I jst think it would be fun to have Finn having sex with a pregnant PB or knocking her up himself.

Could be a fun thing in game as well who the dad of PB's pregnancy will be depedning on who creampies her and can have slightly diffrent endings you ask me Finn or not and all that.

Just my hopes/ideas.

• Red Heart

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
Mild personal hopes. Mainly just 4 small ones.

1.More consentual sex encounters or ones where PB is offering it.

2. Sex with Finn obvisouly.

3. More than one or two scenes of sex with pregnancy content and or imprengation.

And lastly 4. Stuff with all previous 3 mxied together. I jst think it would be fun to have Finn having sex with a pregnant PB or knocking her up himself.

Could be a fun thing in game as well who the dad of PB's pregnancy will be depedning on who creampies her and can have slightly diffrent endings you ask me Finn or not and all that.

Just my hopes/ideas.
this looks intresting

Jan 14, 2021
Wait this is completed?! Wow, that's quick, well congrats to the dev, nonetheless. Really enjoyed this, hope you continue making games or stay within the community.

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes