deaddog

May 16, 2017
Can I just say how awesome it is to just have a "pregnancy yes/no" selector at the end? It's nice to have a game that just lets us skip it entirely. It's fine if someone's into pregnancy, but it's not something I want at all in anything.

Since we're all throwing out requests, I love the MMMMMF scenes, and I hope we can see more of them. More creampies, less anal.

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
Can I just say how awesome it is to just have a "pregnancy yes/no" selector at the end? It's nice to have a game that just lets us skip it entirely. It's fine if someone's into pregnancy, but it's not something I want at all in anything.

Since we're all throwing out requests, I love the MMMMMF scenes, and I hope we can see more of them. More creampies, less anal.
now lets see if we can get a FFFFM scene in the next one

Reactions: Incutia

gruddd

Jun 26, 2020
None of the choices do a thing, either only adding like one or two lines and then ending up at the same spot or doing the exact same thing without variation

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Don't know if someone said it yet or if it is already fixed but there were some untranslated dialogue, besides that, automatically opening your patreon page is a bad move in my humble opinion. Put a giant patreon button on the main menu but please, try to not open webpages on the user's system.

• Red Heart

Nirriti

Mar 7, 2019
Bikini Tease, SEXY Princess Bubblegum 5A.jpg Bikini Tease, SEXY Princess Bubblegum 5B.jpg Princess Bubblegum, Sex Barbie Body Pin-up 5E.jpg Princess Bubblegum, Sex Barbie Body Pin-up 5A.jpg

PBG best princess. Will DEFINITELY try it on later, TY for putting it out there. Also here's fanservice of her that I made not too long ago. Some might enjoy her new excessive curves (Finn seems to do at the very least). <3

Last edited:

Incutia

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2022
View attachment 2408516 View attachment 2408554 View attachment 2408548 View attachment 2408553

PBG best princess. Will DEFINITELY try it on later, TY for putting it out there. Also here's fanservice of her that I made not too long ago. Some might enjoy her new excessive curves (Finn seems to do at the very least). <3
I really liked those curves of hers, and if you like Bubblegum Adventure, I recommend checking out my new Adventure Time game that I'm making, maybe you'll like it :)

Nirriti

Mar 7, 2019
I really liked those curves of hers, and if you like Bubblegum Adventure, I recommend checking out my new Adventure Time game that I'm making, maybe you'll like it :)
Thanks! <3<3 Royalty SHOULD have big assets to add to their presence/status. I like the art (your avatar too). Ill keep an eye on it. <3

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Yes take that bubblegum princess

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes