4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Hampamatta

May 15, 2023
I'll work on making it real incest if the interest is there for it. Like or reply to this message if you would prefer real incest over stepcest
must be new here, i dont think i have seen anyone prefer stepcest. make it real or dont bother.

and if you are new here. make your decision now if you want NTR or not, and be clear about it. otherwise you piss off both the enjoyers and haters (spoiler, the hater side is the majority). so my advice, dont add it, BUT if you really want to, make it easily avoidable. and again. be clear from the start if its something you want or not, and DO NOT change your mind.

Bubbles and Sisters

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2023
Art looks good but the real question, Is animated scenes good too?
I love the animated scene we got in the game. There's sound on that scene too and that's where I'll look for your feedback. I think I did the sound too low so it wouldn't be annoying. Gonna see if you guys like the sounds and I'll increase the volume or if it's annoying and cringe I'll just remove the sounds

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Maybe. Not sure itch people are very familiar with patches and if you guys want real incest over stepcest I'm guessing itch people will too? So far it's looking like I'm switching to real incest
Dude... nobody wants stepcest... and itch doesn't give a fuck at all... heck you can buy a game like Sisterly Lust on a huge platform like Steam.

Hampamatta

May 15, 2023
Maybe. Not sure itch people are very familiar with patches and if you guys want real incest over stepcest I'm guessing itch people will too? So far it's looking like I'm switching to real incest

people around here are very familiar with patches, its a very common workaround for patreon's bullshit rules.

Bubbles and Sisters

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2023
must be new here, i dont think i have seen anyone prefer stepcest. make it real or dont bother.

and if you are new here. make your decision now if you want NTR or not, and be clear about it. otherwise you piss off both the enjoyers and haters (spoiler, the hater side is the majority). so my advice, dont add it, BUT if you really want to, make it easily avoidable. and again. be clear from the start if its something you want or not, and DO NOT change your mind.
I'm new here yeah. I've decided on NO NTR. The whole stepcest thing started with aiming for patreon and then after the ban-wave we decided to go subscribestar but kept the step stuff in. Looks like that was a misstake but It's just a couple lines of dialogue away from being real incest.

With 100% of the comments up to now saying incest is better than stepcest it's clear I'll have to make it real incest.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I'm new here yeah. I've decided on NO NTR. The whole stepcest thing started with aiming for patreon and then after the ban-wave we decided to go subscribestar but kept the step stuff in. Looks like that was a misstake but It's just a couple lines of dialogue away from being real incest.

With 100% of the comments up to now saying incest is better than stepcest it's clear I'll have to make it real incest.
That wouldn't have saved you on Patreon either... as I said above... Patreon bans every form of incest.

Zbork

Feb 4, 2018
Looks like a decent start. I admit I've never understood the appeal of comically-oversized dicks but I think I'm in a minority there. How much content is there to play through at the moment?

Bubbles and Sisters

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2023
Oh yeah I need to be clear here. 99% of the backgrounds are AI made. If we'd get enough support on subscribestar I'd love to hire a background artist. The current artist can definitely do it but that would mean months of no content so thats a no right now.

Reactions: Lerd0
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes