4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Corvus G.

May 19, 2019
I'm new here yeah. I've decided on NO NTR. The whole stepcest thing started with aiming for patreon and then after the ban-wave we decided to go subscribestar but kept the step stuff in. Looks like that was a misstake but It's just a couple lines of dialogue away from being real incest.

With 100% of the comments up to now saying incest is better than stepcest it's clear I'll have to make it real incest.
If it is already decided and you don't mind I can cook a real incest patch for the current version real quick. Not sure about the etiquette of stuff like this so I figured might as well ask first.

Bubbles and Sisters

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2023
If it is already decided and you don't mind I can cook a real incest patch for the current version real quick. Not sure about the etiquette of stuff like this so I figured might as well ask first.
Dude if you wanna do free work I'm NEVER gonna complain! DM me and I'll add it to the patch here and if you want I'd love to get to see the changes so I can make them on the official version.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Maybe. Not sure itch people are very familiar with patches and if you guys want real incest over stepcest I'm guessing itch people will too? So far it's looking like I'm switching to real incest
Patreon will yeet you into next Sunday if it's not a patch. Don't think SS cares. Not sure about Itch. That's why the standard here is to do a patch, or Input-Your-Own-Relationship (i.e, "This is your ____ default: landlady")

Granted I see you don't have a Patreon linked, but they are the cause of this standard practice regardless, and allow games such as Summertime Saga or literally anything made by SirensDomain to appease the powers that be.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
I'll work on making it real incest if the interest is there for it. Like or reply to this message if you would prefer real incest over stepcest
Make a patch brother that's the best way or make a option which let's you type in the relationship like some games have but make it shorter like when you type for example the girl is your sister you won't need to fill relationship for everyone because the game understands what are you trying lol and relationship sets itself.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Make a patch brother that's the best way or make a option which let's you type in the relationship like some games have but make it shorter like when you type for example the girl is your sister you won't need to fill relationship for everyone because the game understands what are you trying lol and relationship sets itself.
That'd be too complicated, which is why no one does it. I mean, you'd have to create a whitelist of terms that cause the rest of the terms to shift, like is it "sister" "sis" "Sister" "Sis" "sissy" "Sissy", ya know? You'd have to be able to account for every possible term someone would use for their not-step sibling in every method of spelling, capitalization, and punctuation. I mean, within reason at least.

Reactions: aze123451

Bubbles and Sisters

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2023
A patch like that I wouldn't be able to upload myself on itch if I decided to go for patreon. You think Itch people find their way here for a patch like that? With the interest in the real stuff I might aswell go for SS only? I'm not sure yet

c0mh1x

Apr 6, 2021
It's just the backgrounds. What about that picture makes you guys think its AI?
The 2 legs merge together. A foot contains 6 toes. Typical of an AI.

I went through the game, the sprits are well done by hand.

This scene is completely generated by AI.

This suggests that a lot is generated by AI and then taken by hand, but this is only a guess. And not a problem in itself. If it's mentioned.

And it seems that the details of this scene have been forgotten.

• Haha
Reactions: kamikazedrew

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Life can't get any better!... or?
Living your dreams in the big city is suddenly interrupted when you must,
return home to save your father's struggling spa business.
The spa is located on top of a high mountain and accommodates various interesting guests.
You have your step-family and other employees to help you run the business.
Maybe this is your new dream life. ;)
I took a warm bubble bath and then polished up the overview. :sneaky:

Reactions: Bubbles and Sisters

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
The 2 legs merge together. A foot contains 6 toes. Typical of an AI.

I went through the game, the sprits are well done by hand.

This scene is completely generated by AI.

This suggests that a lot is generated by AI and then taken by hand, but this is only a guess. And not a problem in itself. If it's mentioned.

And it seems that the details of this scene have been forgotten.
Actually upon closer inspection I think it's artist choice/error, not AI. They didn't define the separation of the legs, but it's two legs not one.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes