4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Okay so bad news. I've been banned from subscribing to him it seems. I guess he's using a watermark the same as Pegasus Smith. I tried creating a new account, and I'm getting the same error.

Mission failed :LUL:

Edit: Mission accomplished

Chapter 2 Pages 11-20

Text version:

No-text:

Last edited:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
[ЦИТАТА="sahc88, сообщение: 7791272, участник: 176417"]
Итак, плохие новости. Кажется, мне запретили подписываться на него. Я предполагаю, что он использует водяной знак так же, как и Пегас Смит. Я попытался создать новую учетную запись, и я получаю ту же ошибку.

Миссия провалена:ЛУЛ:

Редактировать: Миссия выполнена

Текстовая версия: Мега

Без текста: Mega
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Reactions: RayKon7 and HHUUKK

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Post from the creator.

"Due to rampant piracy, and the inability of Fanbox to provide a service to protect my work, unfortunately, March will be the last month that I will stay on this platform.
Thank you for all of your support, and my utmost gratitude to each and every one of you who decided to support me here.
By the 31st of March, this page and all of its content will be deleted.
If you still wish to support me, I recommend you to do that on my SubscribeStar page.
Thank you, and see you on the other side."

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
If you still wish to support me, I recommend you to do that on my SubscribeStar page.
So he is going to stop creating the comic and delete everything but is saying to people that you can still keep giving him more money, is this guy for real wtf, i feel bad for the guys who supported him as they are never gonna see the comic finished.

Reactions: nikolacole92

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
So he is going to stop creating the comic and delete everything but is saying to people that you can still keep giving him more money, is this guy for real wtf, i feel bad for the guys who supported him as they are never gonna see the comic finished.
He's still going to create the comic, just not release it on Fanbox. SubcribeStar offers better piracy protection I guess.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes