4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
damn that quality and story telling/ how the pics are set is insane! Insanely amazing!
everything is HOT - I just wish the girl would have a bit more of everything like a bit more thighs, hips, ass and tits. Just a bit more. Otherwise it’s so hot I need more!

Reactions: Okabe19

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
reminds me a lot of y3df ... very good quality
that’s not y3df you are talking about but the talented guy max smaegol (who has a patreon) who works for them and can’t use those models for other stuff (yet) cause of contracts. He creates very similar art and very pretty women - just happens his y3df are more curvy than the ones he creates on his patreon

nn2017

Nov 26, 2017
I know there is chapter 2, I don't know if there is also a 3, could someone upload it?

AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019
Okay guys, keep your heads up! Let's see how this story would have ended...
Main girl will be fucked - probably - by at least 3 other guys + Daddy + 1 random female.
Good luck with your imagination! ;)
You're welcome.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
I know I may sound hypocritical, but on the one hand I'm glad he was able to curb the piracy problem. Leaks can cause developers to lose a lot of revenue, and if it's a new and unfamiliar project, there's a risk of it going out of business.
On the other hand, without pirate sites many games and comics wouldn't be known, so it's also in the interest of the developers not to close this road completely.
If I were the dev, I would release the content for free after two or three weeks, so that I could earn money with the backers and also maintain some relationship with the pirate sites.

icebaron

Aug 9, 2021
There is already 1st chapter for free, so anyone who see this comics for the first time will have enough material to make a decision to pay or not. About releasing content for free - you should try it yourself, work on something that at least worth attention for a month and then release it all for free =)))

• Angry
Reactions: Eyeris

px305

May 6, 2017
Theres a lot of artist out there doing this for free or not getting bothered by piracy, this comic has 130 pages or so and still no sex or action.

Just move on guys, probaly in the future is worth subscribing or leaking (sometimes the own artists does that).

Lordofwhore

Nov 12, 2021
There is already 1st chapter for free, so anyone who see this comics for the first time will have enough material to make a decision to pay or not. About releasing content for free - you should try it yourself, work on something that at least worth attention for a month and then release it all for free =)))
I would never ever pay for a sex comic where I haven't seen the sex part yet.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
It is not because the lack of sex. Personally, I don't like fuck fest, so a little bit of story-building is cool. For major games there is usually a turnover between "leakers": I subscribe as high-tier patron and I post, then somebody else do that and I can cancel my subscription, ... Developers have their paying fan base plus a certain number of "cyclic" paying leakers. It may sounds odd, but it works like this for a lot of games.
This is my opinion, but yeah, a lot of players want to see some serious action in short time, so the dev might see the monthly income going down.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes