4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

icebaron

Aug 9, 2021
I would never ever pay for a sex comic where I haven't seen the sex part yet.
I totally agree with you ! I will never pay for this comic also =)
But every artist have the right to decide how to make his own business.
And clients decide pay or not.

As an artist myself I'm only talking about giving result of your work for free, no one can demand/recommend it, only author can make such moves.

Lordofwhore

Nov 12, 2021
Of course Himeros has the right to decide himself.

Is it the right decision when nobody has seen his real work yet (= the sex scenes)? I doubt it.
Is it the right decision when your fanbase isn't already big enough? I doubt it.
But for now that's none of my concerns anymore :)

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
While we are all waiting on the next pages to be shared here, I decided to do a bit of a dialog rewrite of Chapter 1.

The general flow of the story is still the same, I just re-worded the dialog to make it seem more "realistic" (?). I hope someone finds this useful/entertaining and it wasn't a complete waste of time :LOL:

Link:

Sky_p

Mar 9, 2019
I really like what the author has been doing so far. The plot and world building is intreaguing me, does anyone know of any other outhor with similar style? Something where they take time developing character and world before getting to the fun bits?

Reactions: m max

Lordofwhore

Nov 12, 2021
I really like what the author has been doing so far. The plot and world building is intreaguing me, does anyone know of any other outhor with similar style? Something where they take time developing character and world before getting to the fun bits?
Well, Pegasus Smith does this with his Au Naturel comic. But I recommend to stop reading it after the first intercourse scene between Dylan and his mom. This scene alone isn't that great (but thanks to the buildup you can enjoy it), but after that it gets more and more ridiculous with not that erotic sex scenes and very odd dialogue.

Reactions: bangarengo

Lordofwhore

Nov 12, 2021
Chrollo_Lucifer Himeros prohibits publication and uses watermarks to identify and track violations. As nobody who is already supporting him/her wants to be banned from subscribestar, your best choice is to subscribe yourself.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes